It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year, New Bird die-offs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm sure you all recall that last year, early into the New Year, we had multiple mass die offs at various locations, which were blamed for the most part, on new year's fireworks startling the birds although there was a startling lack of similar mass deaths on the 4th of July, when far more people set off fireworks. Question is, if last year was a precursor to the end-times so many here predict, do you think that there will be an even bigger similar event as this new year turns?

Speculation only, I do not predict the future nor do I claim to in any way shape or form.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There are already seals washing up on the East coast here in the USA...but these show signs of Bird Flu while more have shown up in Alaska with possible radiation poisoning

www.timesunion.com...

naturalsociety.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
its 2012
something BETTER happen

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well I think that 2012 will be a defining year regardless of whatever may or may not transpire. For instance look at the past decade. Wars, huge global events of destruction and upheavel. Not to mention the animal die-offs and subsquent pollution issues. This year will undoubtly have its share of interesting moments. I am no psychic but I am somewhat of a trends kind of person and I feel as though the economy will collapse but not in such a way that Americans cannot work around it in MOST communties. Where there has already been poverty most are caring, giving and loving people and they share with others. Where trouble will likely strike is among the communities that no one know one another. Suburbs are going to have it rough. I feel like we haven't seen the last of the earthquakes and when I say earthquakes I mean huge life changing type earthquakes. But, all in all, I hope this year is great and no severe road bumps take place. The worst thing besides the economy by the trends and research I have seen is a major earthquake on the New Madrid happening possibly or possible solar up ticks. Peace to you all.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I do remember that and have been wondering the same thing. Remember all the dead fish at that same time also.
I did take it as a sign and am waiting to see what the turn of the year will bring this time.Maybe something on a
greater scale.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just read a story that there was a bird die-off in Kentucky this past week. The dead birds all fell from the sky and their bodies were all over a highway. It wasn't the size of last years die-off, yet it seems to be happening again. I will try to locate that story and provide a link.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was watching the new (well new to America) BBC show the Fades and whenever there was some "unnatural" or "spooky" event birds would die off. In fact I was wondering if there were no more birds in England because every episode it would rain birds. I guess we need to be looking into massive electromagnetic energy in those places. Either that or the "time machine" thing from FlashForward (the birds would die off whenever they turned it on).
Come to think of it we are always using animals (such as birds) a warnings in movies. Birds suddenly flying off in a movie is always a sure sign that the killer or monster is nearby. Miners also used canaries.
It's probably all the extra cell phone use confusing their internal compasses.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It is radiation poisoning.... I'm actually quite interested as to what excuse the government will give regarding the marine life. Once the oceans get contaminated it is over....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I apparently called it. I should have said that this was a prediction, rather than an educated speculation, heh. Might have been the first actual correct prediction ever on ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Amazing...

new topics

top topics

join