It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN omits congressman Ron Paul again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is front page on CNN online: Perry, Gingrich, Romney and Santorum are listed, but Ron Paul's name is missing and the congressman leads in the polls. This behavior of CNN is just wrong! They don't even hide their distain for the guy anymore. Sparks my interest in him ...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Could you please link the specific page that is omitting Ron Paul? I am looking on /POLITICS but am not seeing what you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

First page, left column, under "latest news".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Who cares..yawn

second line

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So very many people realize that CNN and other MSM are simply talking heads for the government. It's amazing they've simply choose to plow on anyways, heads down, come what may. It's very lemming.
edit on 28-12-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Could you please link the specific page that is omitting Ron Paul? I am looking on /POLITICS but am not seeing what you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Who cares..yawn

second line

why havent you got a warning about your reply? i would have gotten grilled by admins if i wrote that.

pfff

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for the picture! It's amazing what objective journalism has degraded to ... :-(

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Now CNN is showing news reports on Paul on the political section -- but nothing about Bachmann or Cain or the others. The front page that I'm seeing is different than the one above (different layout) and now in the upper left, the slate of candidates reads: Paul | Perry | Santorum | Romney

I think that if you try very hard, you can make a case for "Ron Paul is not headline news" into a lot of "they're ignoring Ron Paul." However, on a lot of days he's not doing anything while other candidates are making news. Since CNN isn't the RPNN, I do expect to see other candidates' names there -- and on some days his name might not be there (just as Obama's name isn't in the news all the time, either.)

He did get media attention last time. He's getting lots more this time.

It doesn't mean REPUBLICANS are going to vote for him, although the caucus (not the state vote) looks like it'll go to him. Maybe. In the end, it's the people who are in the Republican Party who will determine the Republican Party candidate. Most of the RP folks seem to be independents, meaning they won't have a say in what the Republicans (or Democrats) do.

I think that he should run as an independent. No, I'm still not voting for him, but it'd make the Republican choices a lot clearer and do away with the problems he'll have in states that think of themselves as following the Republian line (his vote rank in Florida, for instance, is really low.)
edit on 28-12-2011 by Indellkoffer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Main page now:

Ron who?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LOL, looks to me like CNN tried to sneak one by.

I am very doubtful that Paul supporters would let that happen. They are a fiery crowd, and I wouldn't piss them off to much.

top topics

join