It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers: Please explain this UFO video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

why should " debunkers " have to explain everything to you -are you incapable of independant research and analysis ?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why should " debunkers " have to explain everything to you -are you incapable of independant research and analysis ?

Your user name fits. This is a discussion forum. Requesting that someone examine and if possible debunk a video is part of that. FYI, if someone could debunk it, say, by pointing out technology that we have and I and others may be unaware of, I'm all for it. There are enough fake/stupid Youtube videos out there discrediting the search for real answers. I welcome hard questions because they have often changed my perspective. If the person isn't rude, that is. Phage, for example, has been a decent filter for some of this in my threads, though I don't always agree. Again, you have chosen a very appropriate user name.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Your user name fits. This is a discussion forum. Requesting that someone examine and if possible debunk a video is part of that. FYI, if someone could debunk it, say, by pointing out technology that we have and I and others may be unaware of, I'm all for it. There are enough fake/stupid Youtube videos out there discrediting the search for real answers. I welcome hard questions because they have often changed my perspective. If the person isn't rude, that is. Phage, for example, has been a decent filter for some of this in my threads, though I don't always agree. Again, you have chosen a very appropriate user name.

Why are you resorting to name calling? I don't think you properly understood ape's question. The word "debunk" is usually used as a pejorative. The title of the thread could easily be interpreted as a challenge in the vein of, "Debunk this, you jerks!" That's how I read it when I just saw the title. Here's another guy who thinks he's got something so hot that no one will be able to explain it. It turns out that it's a pretty easy explanation, and given the body of the OP, I think a better title would have been, "Can anyone please explain this video?" That's closer to what probably was meant here.

I think you owe ape an apology.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Japanese bird lanterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join