It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers: Please explain this UFO video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Videos have appeared within a few days of each other showing a UFO that is remarkably similar to the others. One has been posted on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These videos are taken by a few different witnesses in Russia and show a UFO that appears to have a crescent-like wave in the wake of its path. Many have jumped to the conclusion that it is a rocket. I would have to disagree, especially after seeing the second video:

www.youtube.com...#!

On this video--the main subject of this thread, taken in Mexico, pay attention at 2:11. Until that point, it's just a ball of light traveling across the sky. At 2:11, it transforms into an object VERY similar (at least for a few moments) to those that appeared in Russia two days earlier. Those in Russia had the wave-like disturbance (?) behind them for the entire time.

Now, again, many have claimed it is a rocket. However, I'd like to see some evidence for that theory. First, there is no trail behind the objects. Of the rockets I've seen on video, I believe most or all have a plume of heavy exhaust trailing behind the rocket. Why doesn't this one?

Second, if this is a rocket, why is it traveling strait across the sky? It doesn't appear to gain altitude and I've heard of no rockets crashing lately.

Next, if this is a rocket that has deployed a stage, such as a booster, it certainly doesn't look that way.

Finally, why, on the Mexican video, is there another orb of light that appears immediately after the transformation? It's been theorized that this is simply the booster stage being ejected. However, if you continue to watch, that "stage" never falls to earth but the objects remain in close proximity to each other. Later, at least 3 other objects appear around the first, original object.

I'd like someone to present a really good, plausible explanation for either, but the similarity, although brief, is even more interesting.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by Visiting ESB because: edit title and a sentence

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
think the link is broke.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
think the link is broke.

I'm not sure where to find the ID number for the video, so I just reposted the entire link.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Cool, thank you, any method is good for me...reviewing now......on a side note, check out www.latest-ufo-sightings.com.....weird how all three posted today are so similar from different parts of the world.

oops...and here you go

edit on 28-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
Cool, thank you, any method is good for me...reviewing now......on a side note, check out www.latest-ufo-sightings.com.....weird how all three posted today are so similar from different parts of the world.

oops...and here you go

edit on 28-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

Interesting site. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
How can you compare the video from Mexico to the videos from Russia? There is no similarity whatsoever.

The video from Mexico has no frame of reference, there is no way to determine anything about anything that is going on. It is useless.

The video from Russia coincides with the rocket launch. The video from Russia displays what would be expected from a third stage failure. The third stage is coasting with a cloud of effluent surrounding it. It later re-entered the atmosphere (because it failed) downrange as seen in this video.

You haven't heard about the failure? Where have you been looking?
www.nasaspaceflight.com...

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was going to say the same thing as Phage.....every news outlet in my country has been going on about another failed Soyez launch....have you been hiding under a rock?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
How can you compare the video from Mexico to the videos from Russia? There is no similarity whatsoever.

The video from Mexico has no frame of reference, there is no way to determine anything about anything that is going on. It is useless.

The video from Russia coincides with the rocket launch. The video from Russia displays what would be expected from a third stage failure. The third stage is coasting with a cloud of effluent surrouding it. It later re-entered the atmosphere (because it failed) downrange as seen in this video.

Thank you was just about to say the same thing. The video with Russia has nothing to do with this one in Mexico, regardless if this "wave-like disturbance" look like "for a few moments" the Russian rocket.
You don't have to bring up the Rocket at all because that is irrelevant. Sorry I don't know anything about the Mexican one so it is a UFO for now. But the Russian one was concluded with very sufficient and quality evidence that it was a rocket. Sometimes people don't know what a rocket launch looks like

You'd be amazed

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Why are you sorry?
I'm not retarded.
The Mexico video is not a rocket but it is such a poor video there is no way of even guessing what it may be.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A blurd tangled up in a Chinese Lantern with a spot of lens flairing, this is the only plausible explanation.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I'm sorry but if anyone claims that to a rocket i think you must be retarded lol.
Im starting to think that these mysterious balls of light are some kind of higher beings utilizing "Prana energy" which is visible on our dimension. Not sure what their intentions are tho...

Yup, of course.....retarded.

You then go on to say

Im starting to think that these mysterious balls of light are some kind of higher beings utilizing "Prana energy" which is visible on our dimension.

I can see why you think everyone else is retarded lol
Couldnt be a failed Soyez rocket launch...thats just retarded. But higher beings using some sort of prana energy is a perfectly logical explanation to yourself

Thanks....you just made me spit tea all over my laptop with that remark lol

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

haha your welcome

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was just apologizing in advance to anyone who might of taken offense to that comment

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think people are a bit too damn skeptical sometimes. Oh i dont know what that is. So it cant be a ufo. It is a something, and you are a fool to believe a ufo was caught on tape.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The video from Russia coincides with the rocket launch. The video from Russia displays what would be expected from a third stage failure. The third stage is coasting with a cloud of effluent surrounding it. It later re-entered the atmosphere (because it failed) downrange as seen in this video.

1. I explained the similarity, however brief, in my original post. That speaks for itself.

2. The video from Mexico does indeed have a frame of reference. Watch the entire video. Besides, you don't need a "frame of reference" to explain what this might be. If it were a rocket and if it had all the tell-tale signs of being a rocket, I'm sure you would have jumped at that conclusion regardless of any frames of reference. The frame of reference for the orbs near the main object should be the main object itself. Do rockets typically have hitchhikers along for the ride? Several of them?

3. The video you posted isn't evidence of anything other than a claim that a rocket failed and reentered and that failure explains the videos in question. The rocket you claim to be responsible for this was launched at 4:11. At least one of the other videos state that this occurred at 18:00 hours, or 6:00. The satellite failed within 7 minutes, or at around 4:18.

4. Videos of the unexplained event in Russia shows the object traveling steadily across the sky, some at dusk, others while it is completely dark.

5. Finally, and probably the best evidence AGAINST your satellite theory, is that the video of the 3rd stage failure you posted was taken "deorbiting over the city of Novosibirsk". The satellite was launched at the Plesetsk spaceport and its path took it over Novosibirsk in the 7 minutes it took to fail. However, one video ( www.youtube.com... ) shows the event occurring over the Chelyabinsk Region, nearly 1,400 km west of Novosibirsk. These were NOT the same event.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I did not say the video from Mexico is a rocket.

You really should have read the original thread about the Russian videos. You may have learned something. But maybe not.

I don't know where you got your timeline but you are wrong.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, Novosibirsk is about 1400 km east of Tcheliabinsk. That would mean that it would be dark in Novosibirsk when it was twilight in Tcheliabinsk. The video from Tcheliabinsk does not show the re-entry. It shows the third stage coasting outside of the atmosphere before re-entering. At 12,000 mph (less than orbital velocity, it did not reach orbit) it would take about 4 minutes for the third stage to get from Tcheliabinsk to Novosibirsk. When the third stage re-entered (at something like 12,000 mph) it burned, just as any space junk burns when it re-enters. It is the same event.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
why are all ufo videos just these incredibly boring videos of lights in the sky!
zzzz! watching cows go moo! is more exciting than these youtube videos

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Well we're still just waiting for you to supply something worthwhile.. you know your thread about "crystal clear ufo" pictures just didn't cut it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
why are all ufo videos just these incredibly boring videos of lights in the sky!
zzzz! watching cows go moo! is more exciting than these youtube videos

You signed up 8 days ago and expect some kind of special finding for your pure entertainment?

People in Ufology have been researching this phenomenon for decades and to no avail, searching through thousands of FOIA documents and evidence to come up empty handed and you want proof from YouTube? lol

ATS has a wealth of great and informative threads which can really teach you the importance of what we are all here looking at...I advise that you search through some threads and take some time to research, I believe if you do this properly you will not have the time to look at another YouTube video until 2015

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join