It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo taken by Australian Council Worker (2004)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
To OP, it could be a bird made to look like ufo with some software. Looks like its kind of fuzzy and pixelated in the left of the object.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That is probably too far fetched of an idea. I doubt the person would risk their job just for something like this, the council would have fired him. I would rather just go with it being a bird.

But thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Contrary to popular belief in this thread so far I don't think the image is showing us a bird, neither an extra terrestrial craft or secret military tests. It doesn't take a genius to work out whatever the object is, is pretty close to the camera and the way the sun is reflecting on to it, leads us to believe its a metal object of some kind. Its very popular for people to photograph coins or small metal objects and then claim they have photographed a UFO. Although, why would someone carrying out a train audit create a hoax?
edit on 29-12-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It might be something significant,but i doubt it.

I doesnt look like a bird to me,but it might be.

Anyways,its just another random picture with a blur on it,as usual.

When a UFO gets really spotted and 100% proved,then we will have something,until then people should stop trying too hard to prove the existence of something we have no idea what should,would or is meant to look like,let alone proof of them existing in the first place.
Showing something that looks like a "silver disk" doesn't necessarily mean its a UFO of any sort,in any way,at all.Its the idea that has been put into your head that,that is what they are meant to look like,which is obviously false.

People will always stir the pot with this subject,until we have 100% proof of it being a fact.
Random pictures and videos of explainable events,that have been captured from a certain angle,distance and maybe even manipulation,will never,ever prove anything for this subject,ever!

The only information we have that shows any sign of life or UFO's,is the fact of us living on this planet we inhabit,the fact that we live with other species,the fact that we live in a environment suited for lifeforms,for the time being.
But that's still just assuming,that because of them facts,that there must be chance of life elsewhere.
We believe as a fact,that the universe is quite large,and expanding,but again that's really just assuming with the knowledge we have now and from the known past.

Dont get me wrong,i believe there might be other lifeforms out there,there should be.
Whether it be micro organisms,or larger organisms with limbs,like us.

But really,we don't know that much at all.

You know what the people need to see and experience to believe it,right?

Good luck spacemen

Cheers

edit on 29-12-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's a bird! It's wings causes the illusion.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

I agree it's not some E.T flying around, but if it is a bird, i say its a pretty darn big one !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't get it....

Whats up with all the crap really obvious fakes & hoaxes being posted ?

AND THEN making it to the front page ?

Fare better threads/evidence worthy of a few more flags & views, its starting to look like a smear campaign

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The U.S. has also been working on small robotic "BIRDS" for the purpose of RECON. There is a directive...and you guy's can check this out....that before the end of this decade...large portions of U.S. Military air, ground, sea and other vehicles must be robotic.

The percentages of USAF craft that must be robotic is astounding as well as Army convoy transport vehicles...over 50% must be robotic by 2018. One of the primary reasons...besides money...is that robotic craft that can make manuvers that would kill a pilot will be soon on carriers. Split Infinity

This is true, I know this first hand.I have friends & family who have served, are currently serving, and have worked in the Aerospace industry. They all say things which coincide with your claims.

My grandfather said back in his day the black budget projects he worked on blew his mind because they were so advanced. That was thirty years ago. Imagine what they have today.....The CEO of Lockheed has admitted that "Star Wars, Star Trek, all those things you see in Sci-Fi movies, we've already been there and done that, now we're doing stuff that you would never believe"

My military contacts confirm the robotics directive, and it makes sense for a number of reasons.

1. With the growing threat of war being IED's, we're spending so much time and money digging holes in the dirt and getting blown up by primitive bombs a child can build, all that tax payer funded special forces training goes right out the window.

2. Why risk the lives of US citizens, when one man can control a robot from the comfort of his chair and keep "ressurecting" himself like in a video game?

I have seen strange metallic robotic like craft in the sky, and posited that it must be test spy craft similar to the drones we currently use openly, except the things I saw were sitting motionless, for a long period of time, silently, until suddenly shooting off.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I don't get it....

Whats up with all the crap really obvious fakes & hoaxes being posted ?

AND THEN making it to the front page ?

Fare better threads/evidence worthy of a few more flags & views, its starting to look like a smear campaign

Don't compare this to a Rocketman7 thread. Also don't come in here stating its an obvious fake, yet not humble us with facts and your undeniable debunking expertise.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Hello - I cannot upload my photographs. Took some amazing photographs in my front and back yard last night - New Year. Orbs - moving and stationary.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Would love to see them, any idea why they aren't uploading?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Looks like a bird ......

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

I need to add a program to my computer - I will do this as soon as I can sit down to focus.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Okay - adding photographs for the perusal of enthusiasts. Photographs were taken last night - New Year - in Australia. I was in the presence of my cats - but - they are not very good witnesses - too busy hunting for mouses!

I use a Finepix Z FujiFilm 14.omega pixels - I charge the battery - aim - press the button. Am interested to hear from enthusiasts who have seen these type of images before and any thoughts!

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Okay - here is my second attempt - let's see what happens!

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but this event changed my life. I witnessed this craft a few minutes before this photo was taken. I was in a skydive plane and that exact craft flew past us at tremendous speed. I saw it coming right at us and it veered slightly to miss us and passed about a mile away. I had a very, very clear view of it which has been burned into my memory. I described it as a silver 'seed', exactly what is in the council worker photo. I mean it's identical. I was shouting, 'look look look!' to the others in the plane and one other guy saw it. Later that night the other guy called me frantically telling me to turn on the news. There it was, on the news! We were both blown away. The photo was taken roughly three minutes after our sighting, in the direction we saw it travelling. When I did a rough calculation of its speed, it would be down the coast where the photo was taken after 3 minutes, its flight path curving with the coastline to place it near the railway crossing and the council worker. In the photo it looks to be at the same altitude as when we saw it. We were about a thousand feet above it and had a clear view out the perspex door for a good second or so. I contacted MUFON and as I had no evidence they didn't want to do a report. I have about a thousand hours in skydiving planes and I would always lookout for other aircraft to avoid mid air collisions, when I saw this thing coming straight for us I freaked! That's when I saw it veer to the side and that it wasn't an aircraft, but silver and oval, like a seed. I then knew it was a UFO. I'd always kinda hoped to see one in my life, and I'm glad I had witnesses and 'potential' photographic evidence of what I saw. I believe this photo is totally genuine.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What makes a person stop at a railway crossing without barriers down and take random pictures of the scene with the 'UFO' not
being in the centre picture of attention.
edit on 7/1/23 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join