It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo taken by Australian Council Worker (2004)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Do any of these look like birds (or bugs)?

r1

r2

r3

r4

r5

r6

r7

r8

r9

r10

r11

r12

r13

r14

r15

r16

r17

r18

r19

r20

r21

r22

r23

r24

r25

Just because they don't look like birds (or bugs), doesn't mean they're not...

Credit to Depthoffield for the images.

edit on 28/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank you for the enlargement - that is not a bird.

Much Peace...

Hey, I'n not a member of the ATS debunking squad. Just trying to be balanced. After all, I'm the guy who thinks we have a continued presence on The Moon. Us... or someone:

Lunar Orbiter III, Photo 3085: Treaded Vehicle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lunar Orbiter III, Photo 3085: Treaded Vehicle

Source:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

All I get from people is "It's rocks". So I don't mean to seem flippant in offering up "It looks like a bird". It could very well be a metallic craft. Ours, or theirs. I'm open to these things.
edit on 12/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

R8 and R16.

Starred.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have always loved this photo just for the simple fact that as much as I think that it is more than likely just a bird, something about it still makes me question it.

I mean we can all just dismiss it as easily with a GIF of an out of focus caterpillar on a guy with bright blue socks and jeans and move on... but it is still hard to prove definitively either way.

Just my 2cents

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am back and I can see that people have been busy - cool!

Went back and looked at the photograph in the original thread - I noticed that the train warning signal on the right hand side of the photograph was red. The lights flash one at a time from side to side and although the red light is clear and in focus I find it hard to believe that the "bird" did not have its wings - in an upward position or lower when down from the flapping motion. Just trying to make sense of the timing - the speed of the object....

Looked at the examples posted by Phage and I still still differences - where the head and beak would be - also consider the fact that wings were placed on the example from Phage and the background of the two photographs are different - colour - landscape - the photographs need to be consistent when used for a comparison.

The array of photographs presented by Chadwikus are fabulous - some are quite artistic and interesting. I hope the horse has had a good feed since that photograph was taken - can see the ribs. Can I ask Chadwickus - the really big man from Oz (tried to put a smiley face here but would not let me) have you identified any/all of your moving and static objects?

Some are obviously small insects but some that are not so close to the ground - could be flying craft? I am gong to get in on the act and dig up two photographs for everyone to study and tell me what they think. Will return with photographs.

Still believe the original post photograph is a craft.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

I called my buddies at NASA and yes..its a lens flare

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
lol definitely looks fake to me

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That to me suggests something smaller and closer than a flying anything in the distant. Why are all of these interstellar spacecrafts seemingly so small?

Why do we assume all aliens are 6' tall? Heck, for all we know, that could be the mothership of a more diminutive alien race.

Seems birdlike, even birds can be reflective. Makes me think it is, because the body looks more solid, the "dome" is blurrier. The wings beat faster then the moving body of a bird, so that is the sort of effect one could expect. Otherwise, I don't know why the dome would be blurrier than the body. Moving at the same speed, it should be equally blurry or less so as a whole.
edit on 28-12-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

No offence but are they the same NASA guys who try to tell the populous that unidentified craft are - weather balloons- swamp gas - chinese lanterns - flocks of geese.

I am afraid you will have to try harder to convince me with your one line post. The weather balloon officer came clean years later and stated he was directed to tell lies.

No Answers Secrets Always - isn't that what NASA stands for?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yea.. did not see anything... my eyes are crossed from trying... lol...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

IMHO that is not a bird or a bug . It looks to me like a metallic object flying at high speed .
Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyZain

use the scroll bar at the bottom of the picture and scroll to the right

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

I called my buddies at NASA and yes..its a lens flare

You're amazing. Why are you here, shouldn't you be on your world wide comedy tour?

Originally posted by CrazyZain

Are you trying to view it from the full site on a mobile phone or tablet? Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the picture. Or try reading the posts below it where many people showed zoomed in pictures of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
But what strikes me immediately is the fact that this was obviously shot with a camera using "infinite focus", ie. landscape setting or similar...which means that basically EVERYTHING in the image is in focus, EXCEPT "the object".

Originally posted by Illustronic
Its just curious everything is in focus except the thing in the sky, on a bright clear day when a still photograph would have a fast shutter speed.

the telephone/power cables are not in focus, they are also not moving and in some areas look as blurred as the object. i get the impression that the object is the same distance in front of the camera as the cables running above/beside? the railroad tracks. Sorry I truly believe but this looks likes it could be a bird to me.
edit on 28-12-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I found an interesting pdf from ufologistmagazine.com

UFOlogist Magazine PDF

Dan Bright submits ‘Domed Disk’ Hypothesis.

Martin Shough submits The Bird Hypothesis.

Amy Herbert submits The Bug Hypothesis.

And apparently (lol) The Hoax Hypothesis submitted by Deputy editor of a leading digital photography magazine (UK)

Have a read, it's pretty interesting.

Page 12 onwards, on the PDF.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I was being sarcastic. I will never take any NASA explanations as truth, as a whole truth anyway..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

I guess it is hard to portray emotions in an email....

Do you agree with the acronym?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Who couldn't agree with the acronym

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think another acronym is NASA - Never A Straight Answer.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

With that i agree, not sure what you meant though? With the other acronym..
And sometimes expressing myself is difficult since english is not my native language. Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join