Crysstaafur, I'm sorry to say you've wasted your time explaining the issues that John Kerry stands on . Some people are closed-minded and are only
asking so they may be able to tear down what you have stated , but so that you are not alone, I will give good reasons as you did for WHY people
should vote for kerry, even though I know I'm wasting my time.
John Kerry has a 91% AFL-CLO score and leads the fight to protect workers' overtime pay, increase the minimum wage, and extend unemployment benfits.
As President, John will crack down on corporations hiding money overseas, roll back Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy, and create 10 million new
John opposed the recent Medicare boondoggle, a handout to drug companies and HMO's, and John will propose a real prescription drug benefit for
American's seniors in his first 100 days. John's sweeping health care plan will expand health care coverage to 96% of all Americans, including
nearly all children, and it also offers a strong patients' bill of rights.
John Kerry's homeland security plan will hire and equip 100,000 new first responders, protect our ports, and improve our public health
infrastructure. John will rejoin the community of nations and secure international support for the situation in Iraq. With John's 18 years on the
Foreign Relations Committee and Vietnam War experience, he understands responsible military action and fighting terror.
The National Education Association has rated John Kerry at 100% for 8 years. His first priority as President, will be to create an Education Trust
Fund to fully fund the No Child Left Behind Act and give schools the resources they need.
John is one of America's premier environmental leaders, according to the League of Conservation Voters, with a lifetime voting score of 92%. John
Kerry has fought for better auto gas mileage, clean air and water, and for protecting America's Artic. John's comprehensive energy plan will reduce
our dependence on foreign oil while creating 500,000 jobs.
John Kerry supports women's right to control their own bodies, their own lives, and their own destinies. He is an original co-sponsor of the Violence
Against Women Act, John led fights for equal pay and insurance coverage for contraceptives. John Kerry has also promised to nominate pro-choice judges
to the Supreme Court.
John Kerry beleives in our Constitution and the way our forefathers had written it to be.
These reasons are WHY anyone should vote for John Kerry
Now for the reasons WHY no one should vote for George Bush.
1) the economy has become very poor since George Bush took office, jobs are being out-sourced and the American people are suffering because of it and
George Bush has done NOTHING to stop the out sourcing of jobs, as a matter of fact, he approves of it.
2) George Bush wants to help the drug companies and HMO's "drain" the seniors, and families and cares nothing about our people, only about hisself,
his family, and the big companies/corporations.
3) George Bush's homeland sercurity is a joke, he is NOT protecting American soil by sending our troops into different countries to fight and die
over oil that belongs to someone else.
4) George Bush "dropped the ball" for the funds for the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND PROGRAM. Why should George care anyway about education for our children
when he's lacking in education his self,
5) George has benn warned about the ozone, etc,.... and doesn't care one-eye-ohta about our environment and what these big companies/corporations
are doing to our water and air.
6) He doesn't beleive in equal rights for women or our civil rights, and is changing our Constitution to fit his neocon purposes. Last of all, and
7) George Bush and his Administration was asleep at the oval office, instead of doing his duty that he took an oath of,..... PROTECTING THE UNITED
STATES FROM BEING ATTACKED BEFORE 9/11 HAPPENED and STARTING A WAR TO OCCUPY IRAQ, WHICH HAS COST US OVER 1004 TROOPS deaths, and the murdering of
1000's of innocent Iraqi citizens.
And of course we all know that by Nader and Badnarik running fake campaigns for president , that it is another way in helping Bush to get
re-elected, just like Nader did in the last election, BUT thats ok, if these independents and un-decideds want to do that, thinking that their votes
will be for either Nader or Badnarik and not for Bush or Kerry,..... all I can say to that is ,...... yea right,...... you must like Bush's
underhandedness and POOR-LEADERSHIP.
[edit on 11-9-2004 by nanna_of_6]