It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this drunken Benny Hinn clip for real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In this clip we do not see the usual faithful punters drop by the dozen.
Instead, we see what appears to be a totally drunk Benny Hinn crashing into his entourage.

Now many people know he's cashing in on gullible people, and his prophesies have been false.

But this just takes the cake, and I wonder if it is a fraud?

Whatever the case, that hair actually looks quite stylish when he drinks.

edit on 27-12-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The only reply I have when it comes to people like this.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What is astounding is that after all that falling about, he still tries to pass it off as something spiritual, and I bet a lot of people actually believe it.
edit on 28-12-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Faith Healers are ACTORS... And not all of them are very good, as Hinn illustrates. He's not drunk, he's faking his audience out. The power of Jesus makes people fall down, apparently. He's an idiot and a thief, in my opinion, worse than a criminal politician or a crooked cop..

Derren Brown made a documentary where he took a common man and turned him into a "faith healer" by directing him. It's really interesting how many people are willing to believe in this nonsense... Great film!

Benny Hinn is a complete joke... If there's a hell, he'll be there.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think he is drunk, and faking his audience out.

The beauty of that religion is that you can be drunk and fall around, and then you tell people you were actually "drunk" on the holy ghost.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My guess is that he tripped and fell and was embarrassed so he decided to put on an act to explain why he fell down, instead of just being clumsy or something and he knew that if he tried to fall a second time, people would be there to catch him, where they were not, earlier.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Reviewing the clip, I think you are correct.

He's not actually drunk, but acting like it to try and copy in part what it says in Acts 2:1-15 (verse 13).
The rustling wind, fiery tongues, and speaking in recognizable foreign languages seems to escape the good Pastor.
However, Acts tells us that the newly spirit-filled were not drunk with wine (apparently not yet) because it was only the 3rd hour of the day.

One would have to see more to make a real decision on this, but he clearly knows how to act drunk.

edit on 30-12-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join