It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappeared under NDAA? This is what will happen to you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Smurfwicked

if it is Ron Paul this HR1540 will be dead so will the "P"act, if others get in , you think it is bad now, you aint seen nothing yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by ownbestenemy

the day the "P"act became law is when the USA died , the US bill of right's, the amendments and the Constitution, all went up in flames, but we did nothing then, so why should we do something now? , When this becomes law HR1540 .. well you do see the big picture right?

edit on 29-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

Here is the thing -- with many who believe who I do; Any law that violates and oversteps its bounds with the Constitution and that of Natural Law -- holds no authority over me. The situation -- regarding HR 1540 is a matter of interpretation (to this would you not agree?!?) Can it be used against the People? Sure! Can it be used for the purposes intended? Yes!

The is always two sides of the story my friend.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

here is one example of what they use as defining the term hostile www.merriam-webster.com... from the link

hostile
b : marked by malevolence : having or showing unfriendly feelings
and this one, from the same link

belligerent
: waging war; specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war
: inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness
— belligerent noun
— bel·lig·er·ent·ly adverb
ever been to a state house rep office what do they have in their book case or sometimes on their desk? do they have mil law books? some times, ask one when he/she opened it. that is if they now what your talking about.
When was the last time you had seen a protest with out police intervention? Or the protester up and leave with out the use of police force? Now under this sub sec d when you engage in such act(s) you lose your right of citizen ship.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

so the TSA DHS FBI have no effect over you, they by law can not detain you nor arrest you if you break any law of the Constitution of the USA?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

so the TSA DHS FBI have no effect over you, they by law can not detain you nor arrest you if you break any law of the Constitution of the USA?

You are throwing words in my mouth -- the point is that the "laws" created are merely legislation and that those pieces represent nothing of Law. So yes..the authority of those groups do not have power over me -- I will fight and resist any attempts of the State that do not fall under the basis principles of Law.

Though it seems if push came to shove -- you sir would be quite inclined to subjugate and acquiesce accordingly.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

you have the right to believe what you wish , I for one know where I stand, the TSA DHS has no effect on me I do not fly nor do I drive on the open high way nor Interstate, do not like them at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ever see Brazil?

This first clip has redubbed sound, not from the original movie, but still you get the idea.

Crazy that the movie is from 85 and they called the terrorist boogeyman so well.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here is some eye opening revelations.

The White House routinely monitors and documents twitter and facebook chatter.

It is cloaked in secrecy and is designed to fool anybody anytime.

It is sinister and they play dirty.

This is real.

I wonder what THAT database looks like !!

The Obama administration is using fake FaceBook and Twitter accounts to monitor anyone who mentions such mundane political issues as illegal immigration, oil drilling, or even the word “recovery.” The newest invasion of conservatives’ privacy comes courtesy of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Rob Waugh of the UK Daily Mail reports:

The DHS outlined plans to scans blogs, Twitter and Facebook for words such as ‘illegal immigrant’, ‘outbreak’, ‘drill’, ‘strain’, ‘virus’, ‘recovery’, ‘deaths’, ‘collapse’, ‘human to animal’ and ‘trojan’, according to an ‘impact asssessment’ document filed by the agency.

When its search tools net an account using the phrases, they record personal information.

It’s still not clear how this information is used – and who the DHS shares it with.

The president and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano seem interested in assuring no one finds out, either. The Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), which promotes online privacy, states the Obama administration is stonewalling its Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request about the program. (Perhaps Obama’s bureaucrats learned their lesson. In June, EPIC received e-mails from administration officials proving that the Obama administration lied about the safety of airport scanners.)

No administration in history has been so thorough about using false pretexts to gather extensive, private information about its political opponents. Why does he want reams of private data? What does Obama intend to do with that information? Who else sees it?

Obama is Watching You

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great stuff xuenchen!

Constitutionalists now labeled as terrorists; says DOJ

So to anyone who thinks ``if you follow the law you are no terrorist`` well guess what, wrong again.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Great stuff xuenchen!

Constitutionalists now labeled as terrorists; says DOJ

So to anyone who thinks ``if you follow the law you are no terrorist`` well guess what, wrong again.

I forgot about THAT one !

With all the constant re-naming, re-defining, and what not.

Well,

I guess I must now declare myself as a
Constitutionalist

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed

In America, Obama can now make you 'disappear' like in the USSR or North Korea.

In America, Obama can now make military moves against American crowds like in Syria or Libya.

This is exactly why I have passed along warnings on ATS in the past few posts of mine. These warnings are coming from elders of my tribe, and other tribes. My grandfather who is 96 yo, has been speaking out the past six months about this.

The time to fight back is long gone. It's TOO LATE. We should have begun this fight way back in 2003 to early 2006. Now it's too late.

This is the time to gather your family and start learning how to survive. Learn how to grow food, learn how to grow and use herbs, and study their medicinal properties. NOW. Learn how to process your own meat if you plan on hunting and eating. Learn how to homestead. Start thinking about getting out of the city if you can. If you can't, start your plans NOW on how you will survive in the city, and where you can hide if necessary. Have plan a, b, and c in place.

Figure out who you can trust now.

Don't talk too much. Don't talk too much on the internet either. Keep some things private. Dispose of information that is personal .... you are NO LONGER SECURE in your papers. Understand that.

Have plenty of tools, and know how to use them. Batteries, back up generators, and a means to fresh water. Store water, store food. Right now. Pick up two cans of extra soup or beans every single time you go to the store. Build a supply.

OWS... too late. It is too late. They have us by the balls now. All we can do is survive ..... THEN we find a way to fight back later when things become more destabilized.

This is the time to gather up your family, plan, and operate like a wolf pack.

Don't be paranoid and crazy, but do observe quietly. Observe everything and keep your eyes open.

Stop believing everything you see and hear on the news. It's a psyops. One big psyops meant to control you.

Trust me. You stop following CNN or FOX, your mind will clear up after a couple of weeks, you'll get in touch with the earth, the energies, and the vibrations of what's on the wind and your intuition will become stronger.

You gotta disconnect from these things. They weaken us. We have to be strong. Listen, and figure out what is true to you. Sort what is truth from lie.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They can do ANYTHING. It's free range baby. They are probably sitting and looking in my email as I type this right now.

This is why I keep saying. Forget anonymous. Forget the psyops. Get OFFLINE and start getting back to the earth. Forget the internet. Unhook your minds from the plastic box and get in touch with the warrior/warrioress inside of you. Because # is getting more real lately, than ever before. They know they control the masses with the internet.

Disengage from the net, from the media. Clear the mind. Only use the internet to communicate necessarily, but other wise don't get suckered in. They know how to use it against us and they are doing it right now, this very minute.

Our survival will not depend upon groups of people on the internet. Our metal will be tested out there on the front lawn. Anyone get that yet?

Say you are running away from the "gestapo" because you typed up an angry blog post about the govt. You've been marked a terrorist now, and they are searching for you. So what do you do? Do you pull out your chipped cell phone and hop on the net to complain on some message board? Or do you thrown the damn phone down and run for your life?

Disengage and learn when it's smart to unhook yourself from these devices. And if we really want to get down to it, start thinking about the things in your house that is chipped, and what you want to do about that.

NDAA just made it all real, didn't it?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
So if you're worried that you're going to be thrown in jail never to be seen again I say, keep your nose clean. You're not a terrorist. You will be fine. If you are a normal person, goes to work, has a family, pays taxes and generally just lives life you have absolutly nothing to worry about regarding this law. Heck even if your a six pack a day wife beater you have nothing to worry about. They are not going to simply pull poeple they dont like off the streets and lock them away. I am not worried. I do not engage in any activities that could even remotely be construed as terroristic.
Timoty McVee didnt wear a turban. Ted Kozinski didnt wear a truban. These are the kinds of people that this law will target. Not average citizens out for a Sunday walk.

LOL, you might be detained some day just for posting on this forum. You might be considered a hostile and thrown into a detention center on trumped up charges for treason. The entirety of this forum is under surveillance every single day. You think you will be excluded?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Good point

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Not only monitored but possibly infiltrated.

And yes, TPTB don't want the majority of sleeping beauties to wake up.

That is how the few control the many.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Im sure its been covered. i skimmed the topic, and there seems to be lots of confusion.

but. has this been signed by obama? has it passed?
im not learning about this from tv or anywhere else on the net.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
Im sure its been covered. i skimmed the topic, and there seems to be lots of confusion.

but. has this been signed by obama? has it passed?
im not learning about this from tv or anywhere else on the net.

It is a big mystery.

The White House website has not been updated since the 21st on this issue !!

They must be analyzing all of our topics

Go Here

and scroll down to the bottom;
(Posted on December 21, 2011
H.R. 1540 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012)

it is pending !

edit on Dec-29-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Some ideological sources that helped guide our founders:

www.sparknotes.com...
www.lonang.com...

"The state of war is a state of enmity and destruction; and therefore declaring by word or action, not a passionate and hasty, but sedate, settled design upon another man's life puts him in a state of war with him against whom he has declared such an intention, and so has exposed his life to the other's power to be taken away by him, or any one that joins with him in his defence, and espouses his quarrel; it being reasonable and just I should have a right to destroy that which threatens me with destruction; for by the fundamental law of Nature, man being to be preserved as much as possible, when all cannot be preserved, the safety of the innocent is to be preferred, and one may destroy a man who makes war upon him, or has discovered an enmity to his being, for the same reason that he may kill a wolf or a lion, because they are not under the ties of the common law of reason, have no other rule but that of force and violence, and so may be treated as a beast of prey, those dangerous and noxious creatures that will be sure to destroy him whenever he falls into their power. "

This man's philosophical writings moreso than Rousseau, or the others mentioned by the Founders justified the original revolt following the indictment of the Declaration. Read the entire section on the state of war.

Then move to here and read this section:

www.constitution.org...

We live in the Shadow of King George's Beard

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join