It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those who started out not so psychic and now are

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Certainly.

I have similar things, I ask a question and the answer will appear before I've even finished asking, it's usually totally on point and is always great advice. I don't get the be patient kind of responses really, just a very direct answer. I feel that you are definitely in contact with your higher self, although it is possible that you do not have the foundations to be able to totally utilize this assistance. Sometimes I ask my higher self, or my angels, or whatever we want to call them to help me in some way, some small way, although you must ask humbly, and the assistance will come, you just need to remain totally pure in your intentions, only people with the purest of intentions can access this stuff properly.

Glad to have you on the thread, is any of that helpful at all?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
itdan--i heard that the state right before sleep is when you can tap into the akashic records. Maybe what is happening is you are tapping into your records to experience snippets of your past lives.

angelic--during this one day meditation course i took, the instructor told me she attended a "psychic school" if you will for three years and was able to develop your ability to speak to her higher self. She says she asks it for guidance before she makes many decisions and her description of her experience sounds similar to yours. Although I don't know if it's your guides or higher self either.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I dont know a damned thing about meditation, higher self, spirit guides or any of that . I do know that I wish that I was not developing this ability without any intentional effort on my part. The only thing I have done is come to peace with myself, my state of health, and those surrounding me. Sort of the serenity prayer type of thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Certainly.

I have similar things, I ask a question and the answer will appear before I've even finished asking, it's usually totally on point and is always great advice. I don't get the be patient kind of responses really, just a very direct answer. I feel that you are definitely in contact with your higher self, although it is possible that you do not have the foundations to be able to totally utilize this assistance. Sometimes I ask my higher self, or my angels, or whatever we want to call them to help me in some way, some small way, although you must ask humbly, and the assistance will come, you just need to remain totally pure in your intentions, only people with the purest of intentions can access this stuff properly.

Glad to have you on the thread, is any of that helpful at all?

Yes, thanks so much for the response.

I wonder... do you think that the rising energies in the universe right now will enhance our abilities?

I am glad to hear we have had similar experiences. The biggest "wait" response I was getting was that I knew I was meant to be close to a certain friend for a certain purpose. One day I was in the shower, chatting along with my guides when his deceased brother came through - literally busted in and cried "Help Him!". Well, I began asking my guides how I was supposed to help him. That's when for months on end I got a "wait"... "just wait". I now know that our relationship wasn't meant to happen quite yet, I think maybe he wasn't ready or I wasn't. He has since come and pretty much gone out of my life. But I remember him from before we came here to Earth. I remember that we planned to meet up at a certain point and I was to help him "awaken". And I did. I remember what he looked like on the other side. Our contract (blueprint) included each other. And he didn't even think I was crazy - imagine that! Now, unfortunately, he has found himself in jail. However, we write each other and I continue to give him little awakening hints. I know that he is in the place he is meant to be in doing exactly what he is meant to be doing. Eventually, he will be able to help people from where he is at.

Anyway, that's my story.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
I dont know a damned thing about meditation, higher self, spirit guides or any of that . I do know that I wish that I was not developing this ability without any intentional effort on my part. The only thing I have done is come to peace with myself, my state of health, and those surrounding me. Sort of the serenity prayer type of thing.

Really? So you are saying that you wish you didn't have these abilities? I am at a loss of what to tell you about that. I have read in NDE stories of people who have had NDE's and then had psychic experiences afterwards and they were unwelcome to them. They asked that they would not have the ability anymore and it was granted.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I did not say I had a near death experience or anything even close to suggesting that.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite

I did not say I had a near death experience or anything even close to suggesting that.

Oh, I know you didn't say that. I was just suggesting to you that people who have had an NDE and attained psychic gifts that they didn't want were able to ask that they be taken away.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by prodigiousflames

I can't really go into it although let me just say that there are spirits, very powerful ones which can tell you things, and if you learn how to contact/channel them then you become privy to some pretty out there knowledge, believe me, my last one was absolutely profound.
edit on 27-12-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Absolutely certain that it is increasing our abilities, as we approach the end of this 13,000 year (roughly) cycle, that is actually 25,900 years (roughly) we start to awaken spiritually and a big part of that is increasing our psychic abilities, ones that we once had, but have forgotten, based on our place within this cycle. The Mayans were all over this knowledge, so were many many other cultures. For example if you calculate the distance in inches from one corner of the great pyramid to the top, then back down again, you get the precise number of years in the cycle, in inches, apparently.

So about the time we're now in and how it effects these abilities? Definitely, it's what is making all this stuff possible, and it's easy to see if you look all around you.

Thanks for sharing your story too, it sounds really fascinating to me, especially about the deceased brother. I find that sometimes our paths will reveal themselves and I totally agree with you about it not being the right time for that relationship to flourish. Great stuff

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sorry I can't help you. I was an early sprouter.
But I did want to mention that mine has decreased from lack of use over the years.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Thank you Sir Slide - you are a great teacher

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Thank you, it's absolutely my pleasure if I can help in any way. I want to make a very comprehensive thread on this stuff although I really don't feel like dowsing this stuff with the negativity that will undoubtedly prevail.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I know what you mean. Happened to a couple of my threads, and it's not pretty. Because it's a beautiful subject and it's hard when people slam it around. Still, as a fellow observer of humanity, I'd like to see the thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well maybe I'll just do it. What gets me is the 'new age nonsense' responses coupled with the incredibly cynical outlook that people have on life. I think it will be a big one, and it will cover many areas so it may take about a week, I'll get to work Angelic, you have made me feel good about doing it, which is what is needed in order to really get down to the core of the issue.

Thanks again.

Also it is a pity that it happens, although I can understand, for people who have no grasp on these things they can seem pretty out there and pretty far from their own sense of what is going on on this planet, and I have compassion for that.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i agree sir slide, you should start on it! And others please feel free to chime in

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I will be looking forward to reading it! Now, just in case I should miss it when it comes out - if you don't see me comment, then send me a message, okay? I don't want to miss it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When I was 36 in 08, I opened my third eye and, with my mentor, was able to accurately read past lives and get messages from those who passed on pretty fluidly within a week or so of opening it. As Jess mentored me (she's done the same stuff for about 14 years now), she was freaking out because she said I was progressing almost a year every week of learning/practicing. After about a month, month and a half, I was able to go on my own. I also can 'see' spirits via my third eye. Not with my actual eyes. My 17 year old son can see with his actual eyes, however.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I will totally do that, no worries. I am house sitting for the next week so I have lots of time, it's on! Again thanks for the encouragement, it's needed some times I guess. Catch ya'll in the higher realms!

Peace and love

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodigiousflames
i also posted this in the metaphysical section but felt like it could apply in this section as well;

i would just like to know if anyone here has been able to fully develop their intuitive/psychic abilities. i'm mostly interested in those who did not have psychic experiences from a young age including displaying clair-abilities or seeing spirits, and through diligence and work were able to cultivate abilities.

if you know of anyone who was able to do this please share. if you have please share how you were able to do this and how it has changed your life. any kind of abilities are welcome, clairs, spirit guide communication, etc.

i'd be really interested to hear your stories, sorry i didn't capitalize my shift button is peetering out on me.
thank you.

Prodigiousflames - I hope you don't take this the wrong way but are you truly looking to become enlightened and get in touch with your higher self (or THE higher self which is made up of all of us) or do you think it would be cool to have these abilities? I can tell you from personal experience that I have not always seen them as a positive thing and unless you are really ready to understand how they are a positive cog in the universality of us all, then you might not be ready for what they can reveil. I don't say that to discourage you at all but to be honest. Not all things in the world of animate and inanimate are warm and fuzzy and it's important to remember that.

Assuming your intents are authentic, I agree with many other posters who talk about meditation. With that said, I have personally found that each and every one of us meditates many times a day whether we realize it or not (daydreaming, listening to music, sleeping, etc..-. I believe that we were all born with these abilities but they were unlearned as we got older (how many can say they experience deju vu as often as they did when they were younger for instance?). For some, a more formalized and focused form of meditation is helpful For me, I either forgot or denied thie knowledge for many years but my re-engagement came about in a rather simple way. I merely accepted that fact that we're all tapped into the universe which is watched over by our guardians (be they angels, spirts, guildes, etc.) and all one has to do is ask and have faith that the answer that comes to you is genuine.

As far as telekinesis is concerned, I've never experienced it myself but I think I have chosen not to beause I can see no real benefit to it. As I said before, everything is available for the asking but I never understood the value in being to communicate with another telepathically when we have the universe at our disposal to communicate with.

It helps me to use mental visualization to remember that everything in life is made up of energy and that energy never fades away or looses access to us.. It IS us and connects everything and everybody; Once you truly believe this fact, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to actually see it. To the poster who mentioned seeing green lights, I believe that this is energy you're seeing and if anything, this is an indication that you're broadening your abilities.

I know that I have had past life memories but I can never remember them in my waking hours. Again, I accept the fact that I am not meant to consciously know this yet and it will come to me when the time is right.

I don't know if this answer provided you with any practical advise, but I hope that it did. I have no doubt you'll find what you're seeking (if you haven't already and just haven't recognized it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

SirSlide, I am another who would really appreciate the thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join