It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those who started out not so psychic and now are

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i also posted this in the metaphysical section but felt like it could apply in this section as well;

i would just like to know if anyone here has been able to fully develop their intuitive/psychic abilities. i'm mostly interested in those who did not have psychic experiences from a young age including displaying clair-abilities or seeing spirits, and through diligence and work were able to cultivate abilities.

if you know of anyone who was able to do this please share. if you have please share how you were able to do this and how it has changed your life. any kind of abilities are welcome, clairs, spirit guide communication, etc.

i'd be really interested to hear your stories, sorry i didn't capitalize my shift button is peetering out on me.
thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wacey

whoah...first time i've seen spam like this

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Are you trying to see if this energy coming in is enhancing people's psi? All people have the capacity if they awaken it and practice, but they need to find the time to start doing it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prodigiousflames

Yes! I just had my first obviously telepathic experience last night. I was at work standing with my back to the door and earbuds in smoking a cigarette. My back was also to the whole sidewalk from the parking lot to the door. Suddenly I heard, "Good morning," in a familiar voice. I spun and faced my greeter and fellow coworker and said, "Oh, good morning." She responded with, "I didn't say anything, is the door unlocked?"

I heard her subconscious or whatever it is say good morning to me even though she did not vocalize it. If I had not heard the telepathic greeting, I would not have even turned around to hear her ask if the door was open; I did not hear or see her approach!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
we all were bred with psychic abilities after the nephilim bred it into us, they are our watchers and informers, unfortunately most of us aren't listening and aren't aware of this gift, but the rest of us are waking up and starting to pay attention to the truth every day

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I was about to post a serious reply to the op but thank you I will now pass.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
umm i was actually serious about my question but for some reason its spam? maybe i just havent spent enough time on these boards to know that this is considered spam. i also tried to post it in metaphysical and it got removed. where can i post this to get serious answers??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Meditation. Lots of it. All the time. Try before you go to bed. Lie on your bed on your back in the most comfortable position possible. Sitting up a little even. Use pillows and blankets to pick up your knees and keep your temperature comfortable.

Lie completely still in the dark but don't fall asleep. Instead, let your body start to forget it's there. You will become consciously unaware of your limbs and eventually torso. Don't breathe extra deeply, this will only continue the sensation in your torso. Let your brain stem handle that. (Note: only focus on deep breathing if you can't clear your head.)

After a while, if you haven't moved, you will start to feel your body again only differently. You may feel a warm sensation covering your body. It's extremely pleasant more satisfying than being swaddled in the softest fleece blanket. I feel it mostly in my knees. I think it's my body doing a more efficient than normal job of healing and pain reduction.

You may need some aids to help: music, chanting, incense, imagination. I listen to Tool and burn Dragon's Blood incense. Also I cover my eyes and ears with a Shemagh or Keffiyah that I've had for years.

After months of this, as well as a good diet (fruits and veggies) and being nice to people, you might see your karma get good enough to exchange for a telepathic experience like I did.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I get them all the time. ALL THE TIME. I also get past life images, very vivid. I also have prophetic dreams, some are like 3d lectures in esoteric doctrine and others are like past life recollections, some of them are so detailed and specific it really blows my mind.

For me it all started happening once I first 'tapped into the source' as it were, a very long process of awakening, although at the moment I am able to utilize these abilities pretty effectively.

ETA another thing is astral travel and channeling, I have been able to channel some pretty interesting information recently, I can't really go into it although let me just say that there are spirits, very powerful ones which can tell you things, and if you learn how to contact/channel them then you become privy to some pretty out there knowledge, believe me, my last one was absolutely profound.
edit on 27-12-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Your thread is not spam. You got hit with some post about coupons just after you created this. That was the spam.

I also have had a vision of a past life. It was very fleeting though, as I am still new to this world.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I would answer you with an emphatic yes. However I am very cautious as I know how the following responses would go and I would also not wish to be banned because I am also sure of my response. but I guess I actually did answer you though.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Same here. Would you elaborate at all on the past life vision? Mine was of being a native american, Navajo I believe, I was rather thin, not too tall and bald, it was a war situation.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
lol okay i didn't realize i was hit with coupons after my post. but so far im really enjoying the posts in this thread, and good tips. for one of the posters above, how were you able to tap into source--through meditation/channeling? thanks

i've always been interested in cultivating my dormant abilities, but i usually am on and off with my meditation and so far haven't made much progress. it's also a little discouraging when i usually hear about psychics who started seeing spirits or who were sensitive from a very early age when that wasn't really the case for me except for an experience here and there.
edit on 27-12-2011 by prodigiousflames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite

I would answer you with an emphatic yes. However I am very cautious as I know how the following responses would go and I would also not wish to be banned because I am also sure of my response. but I guess I actually did answer you though.

hi bourbon would you mind pming me the response you wouldve given if you weren't cautious about being banned? i would like to hear about your experience, thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

It was only through an incredibly long and hard period of awakening that I could even get to the point where I was able to understand what the source is, and then how to access it. Deep states, altered states are very useful, many different ways to achieve this, meditation being a very useful one, Mer ka ba meditation is helpful with this. So basically what happened is that I could literally see all of my chakra points spinning and lighting up really brightly, I felt a surge of pure energy flowing from the bottom of my spine and spiraling upwards, once the energy had passed through the top of my head, I tried to spin it back down into my head and out of my third eye, once I had done this I saw the Buddha hovering above me and heard a sound that was kinda like 1000 monks chanting on a mountain, pure vibration in this sense. As the Buddha continued to flash out of my third eye and project in front of me I felt another kind of energy coming over me, one that made me speak words that were not mine, not mine at all. So yeah, that is a way, meditation, although you need to be awake first, you need to remember your powers.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was pretty spiritually "deaf and blind" growing up. It was this silence that led me away from the church and up the path I am on today.

I received a brief snippet of my past life in a flash during meditation just before I fall asleep (that's when I always get the good stuff). I was a young black father in the 50s or 60s. My wife, child, and I lived a miserable existence in an apartment above a butcher or something.

That's one thing that has been common in my psychic "visions"; I don't necessarily see (literally) the whole picture. Often I am struck with one image and a whole burst of knowing that accompanies it. Like a caption I suppose.

sir_slide, do you have suggestions for a patient practitioner that needs a level up?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Well this is kinda where I think it gets very personal, in the sense that what works for some may not work for others. There are a few books that helped me, in a very big way, that helped me level up a bit. '2012: the return of quetzalcoatl' is one such book, another was the 'serpent of light', another was the 'ancient secret of the flower of life' series, these all helped me reach great new understandings, ones that many may scoff at, although I dont feel you are going to do this.

What I received in my little transmission/channelling session was confirmation of the validity of such texts, that was very profound actually, the links are all there, just takes time to piece it all together, and it was once I had pieced it all together that I found I was able to do new things with my mind. Is that at all helpful?

ETA: The biggest piece of advice I received was to practice humility at all times, if you have humility, then one has the power.....
edit on 27-12-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just wanted you to know that I am here, reading and learning from your posts.

I personally have not had any major metaphysical things happen. But I do feel that I have an excellent connection and communication with my higher self, or my guides? I don't know. But I can calm my mind and ask a question. That question is answered almost every single time. Sometimes the answer is "wait" or "be patient". But other times the answer is much more specific. Many times the answer will come to me before I finish asking the question! So I have to "listen" very closely. Also, I only get answers to question I ask concerning myself. I cannot get any answers for anyone else.

So, with this information, do you think I am open to having some kind of major spiritual experience?

I also see little lights flash. More and more lately. Do you think there is something wrong with my vision? Because the answer I get from my guidance is that I am seeing angels/guides/spirits. They are kind of a neon-green in color and they just flash here and there. Definitely more often in the last few months or so.

Interesting thread, and I highly respect you, Sir Slide - I also think being in the humble position is the answer to the best kind of learning. (Because the person who thinks they know it all isn't going to learn anything new

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Listen, can you hear them?
ET is your conscience, your extra sensory perception, the thing you look towards the heavens and ask for the insight to overcome all your problems, ET is all around you and inside of you, delivering you messages every moment of every day, ET is your programmer and will always be with you until you take your place behind the wheel after your metamorphosis and you become ET

just open your mind and they will communicate

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join