It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Right of the People to Bear Economic Arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm so tired of being misrepresented and marginalized in this world. I'm tired of the generations of the past making statements that we don't care, or that we complain while providing no solutions. I'm tired of people the ignorant blaming the puppet state for their problems while not being able to see the individuals and families who control the state. I'm tired of individuals looking towards political leaders to save them, grey haired foxes that hold incomplete ideologies or ties to the established powers. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of the way that my generation's future has been sucked away. I'm tired of being mocked for obtaining a degree and daring to follow a dream, a lie, that would supposedly lead to success. I am tired of it all. So now I want to plan, I want to give the people something they never were able to exercise. I want to give people their power.
I want to finally make a stand, and to implement change.

The state is not, and has never been your enemy; at least not within the past thousand years. The state is simply a mask that the established powers wear, something that is changed with each revolution or political upheaval. The same entity lies behind the mask, and it always has with ever revolution of the people.

Change places...New people are elected, or new structures of government are imposed, yet the people are still subject to the same oppression and disrespect at some point down the line. It is due to the fact that we never truly strike out against those who cause our pain. We do not strike at those who manipulate our society. We only attack the symptoms of the problem without scratching the surface of the real problem. Somehow we ignore them, or more accurately, their money hides them. Their control over the monetary supply ensures their continued protection and shadowed status.

Cozy aren't they, nestled into the background of every modern society, using capital as their tools of control and manipulation. They control trends in the market, and provide the illusion of an economic freedom. They provide false targets, monarchs, politicians, and others for us to beat and hang. Yet, they are allowed the free passage and a ticket to advancing their goals and bloodlines. Well, today I say, no more.
They gave us power that they were unable to conceive.
We have a slight say in our own economic affairs. Even if the banks are run, owned, and controlled by them. We ensure the success of the money holders by using their institutions as a means of protection of our debt. Well then, surely we may be able to use this to our advantage.

If the occupy movement gave us one thing, it was assurance. We now know beyond a reasonable doubt that we have the numbers, world wide. World Wide. Our connections span the globe. Our internet has given us Speed. Speed to unite and to strike at a moment's notice. We never had this ability before, and I fear we may lose it soon. So while we still maintain the speed that provides us with the power to make a difference, I say we use our speed and combine it with our numbers to create a truly magnificent weapon of economic freedom.

Market fluctuations are observable by the average citizen these days. Many individuals now have the capability of monitoring market trends and speculations that arise. We can use this to our advantage. We can use our economic voice as a weapon. We can bear economic arms. If we play it right, and do this properly, we may be able to create tactical days in which the markets are subject to doubt and negative speculation. On these days we can use their weapons of debt against them....

We organize tactical bank runs in numbers of millions. When the markets are trending low in specific types of stocks that will have an effect on the overall turn out on the market day/week, we may be able to strike in unison. Together we stood in the world wide protests, and together we can strike at what gives the true enemy of man power. With this, we can go around the mask and strike the entity behind it. With our speed, our numbers, our hope, our anger, our fear, and our love we can attack by means of tactical monetary boycotts that specifically target banking institutions. When we find these institutions to be at their weakest, we strike like a thief in the night, pulling out every cent that we have. Maybe their can be reinsertion into different institutions (slowly) for the purpose of us reloading our weapon. We can perform these operations a few times a year, until we go for the final strike, an all inclusive pull from the system coupled with a refusal to pay back debts that are to be collected.

This planet belongs to all of us, not just a fraction of percentage of men, but all men. Men, Woman, Children. Black, White, Yellow. Young, Middle Aged, and Old. This is our planet. This is our future. This is our freedom. We shall not let the shadows have it. We shall not be draped in fear, debt, and institutions of control any longer. We know that we have the numbers. We now have the speed. Now, we shall establish our peaceful, yet powerful economic force. We can make a difference. We can be our own saviors. We must work together. No one can do everything but everyone can do something. It's time to stop looking to the sky for answers, and its time to look into the mirror on the wall and into the eye of your neighbors. We have the ability, we have the strength.

This is but one solution. It may not be great, it may not be good, and it may be down right ridiculous and idealistic, but damn it, I'm brainstorming. I'm trying.

If you like it, spread the idea; and maybe soon, we can start organizing dates and watching market trends to choose an optimal moment to exercise our Economic Rights in a powerful and magnificent way.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The people need to unite the power of the consumer you can change the world with that, what you buy and where you buy and if it does not support the people you buy where it does.It would be a consumer coop

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What you are talking about is market manipulation...which is illegal...good luck with that.

I really don't think illegal methods to manipulate the market should be discussed on ATS...after all...discussing illegal activities is against the T&C.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Tactical Boycotts are illegal?

I see. Well then, if you have any other solutions to the problems that we face, then I'd love to hear them. We can make this thread one in which we share solutions. If this solution is "against the law" then we shall find another solution that is not.

We can do what is absolutely necessary without violence and aggression. People deciding together, when it's time to let their voice be heard shouldn't be illegal. Organizing a boycott of banks, shouldn't be against the law. People have rights and the ability to exercise them. If someone wants to frame that as illegal, then there is a definite problem within the system.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I don't believe boycotts are illegal...I think boycotts are a great idea if you can get enough people to work together.

But when you start talking about market trends and using your economic "arms" to influence those trends as a group...that is market manipulation...and that is illegal.
edit on 27-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But you can inform of the agenda of corporations that could be on a unite consumer website the website also could be a store that is nonprofit, use the money to solve the problems that would be voted on by the consumers.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So be it.
Most of the revolutions that made even the slightest differences on this planet involved illegal means. It's not as if violence is being called for. Unified economic power of the people is being called for, and if it is illegal, then let it be called illegal.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There are places in life where you are; not an individual, have no relevance, and have no impact.

• Your company's executive board
  • Tax agencies
  • Financial corporations
  • National governments
  • In an OWS protest

Holding a sign in an intersection won't have any impact, police won't see you as a person, and to the financial system you are irrelevant.

Bank runs would have impact in the old days, today the Fed simply parks a few Billion in banks to maintain their fractional reserve.

Today the State is making Citizens the enemy, has militarized law enforcement with heavy machine guns and tanks and domestic drones, can now make you disappear and ship you off to foreign interrogation agencies. The State has declared war on the Citizen, they are becoming the enemy.
    edit on 28-12-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

• posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Dbriefed

The mask of the enemy.

There are those who control the states. You know they exist, and you need no help or direction looking for them. Follow the money, and you'll know it goes far beyond government and the state.

Also, are you simply suggesting that we "give up"

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
    link   
    Wanna talk about economic warfare!?

Let's talk about the financial cycle of a space program.
    Where does the money go and what does it yeild.

Someone is making a ton of money off of space
    as proved by the number of satellites up there.

Nasa seems to be a money dump.
    Private satellites generate revenue for years.

You know why.
    Cause we watch TV and use communications.
    But we can't reach the satallites,
    so I say strike the beast in it's foot.

If America rejected all television,
    they would give us anything to get us back.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
    link   
    Im just at the point, and im sure you will get there soon, when you look at yourself and know that you did everything you could to open peoples eyes. The problem is 95% of the people dont care unless its about football or victorys secret runway show.

All you can do is know the truth, tell those who will open there ears to you, and get ready for one bumppy ride
    edit on 28-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
    link   
    reply to post by camaro68ss

I know you, and your views. They are almost polar opposite to mine. You are on the other side of the age scale too, no disrespect

However, I do believe our hearts are in exactly the same place. Just like many others on this site. We are brothers in this battle against a common enemy. Since you heart is in the same place as mine, I know that it kind of hurts to simply stop at the point where "education" is the only course of action.

The people are becoming galvanized. I still believe we can do something. It doesn't have to be this, but we can do something. I know that within your heart you want to believe as well.

I just need a few people to see this, and to see that there are ways to stand together. We don't have to give up. I'd rather be the fighter who left consciousness on his feet than on his back. I know that you feel the same way too.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
    link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

But when you start talking about market trends and using your economic "arms" to influence those trends as a group...that is market manipulation...and that is illegal.
    edit on 27-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately nobody told our supposed representatives in congress about that, nor has ever bothered to enforce it when it comes to them. The purchase of law and its regulatory influence is one of the biggest market manipulations taking place out there, and who is profiteering from that? Or did I misinterpret things when hearing stories about revolving door politics and likely what half of the occupy protests were about?
    edit on 30-12-2011 by pauljs75 because: spelling, minor edit.

top topics

join