It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians at Montauk?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Plus, with the thermal, I can spot threats (military, police, etc...) from afar.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Theres supposed to be cement blocking the deeper areas of the bunkers correct? Bring some digging equipment, a jack-hammer, sledge hammer, something to break through the cement, you should really try to go down and see whats down there...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
One of our goals is to try and find out if the elevator shafts inside the bunkers are filled with concrete or not, because if they are: WOW! Its not really feasible though to do that, you really do need some heavy duty construction equiptment to find that out, not to mention that to do so would be a violation of state, and then federal laws.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
But the risk IS worth the reward.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i personally think to much information about what your plans are is being divulged prior to investigating. i think too much is being disscussed before, rather than after...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
One of our goals is to try and find out if the elevator shafts inside the bunkers are filled with concrete or not, because if they are: WOW! Its not really feasible though to do that, you really do need some heavy duty construction equiptment to find that out, not to mention that to do so would be a violation of state, and then federal laws.

Yeah well, its against the law to trespass on the property to begin with (hense the huge ass "DO NOT ENTER" sign on the large fence in the vacinity.)...so you mine as well just take a sledge hammer and take a quick wack at it, for all you know, it may only be a thin layer, just enough to keep people from going in..or keeping the horny reptillian from going out...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If we get caught by the guards breaking laws out there that will be the end of our investigatrions. I don't think anyone wants that now do you?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
If we get caught by the guards breaking laws out there that will be the end of our investigatrions. I don't think anyone wants that now do you?

Well there are allways other stupid fool.. brave heroes that will do the same thing

No, just kidding. I would go there too, if i could that is.. Hey, name a secret militairy base in Sweden and ill go there.. Preferrably in walkingdistance from the subway in Stockholm

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey, name a secret militairy base in Sweden and ill go there Posted by Helix

I believe there is an underground base just north of Malmo isnt there?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
any secret bases in the UK?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Hey, name a secret militairy base in Sweden and ill go there Posted by Helix

I believe there is an underground base just north of Malmo isnt there?

Well, I think that�s just a submarine base or something..

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Any secret bases in Toronto, Canada?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
if there are any secret bases in Canada they probably wouldn't be able to find them...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i'm looking for information on the facilities here on fort drum. haven't found much yet though. this place is nothing more than a defence station. maybe i get lucky someday? wos and mm, good luck at montauk. tet, man be careful out there. hit it with the mossburg!!! and send me it's ribs. i like ribs.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"any secret bases in the UK?"

I believe there are. There is a thread listing lots of secret bases. will try and search it out and up date this post. (there is Fort Halstead round the corner which is supposed to have a lot of funny stuff at it,underground base etc, I have even observed some strange things there but not entirely sure its secret.)

here we are

www.digitalf8.com...

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
top, thanks...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I archived some interesting articles on the www.stealthskater.com... page. Items '10' (past investigative trips), '12', '13', and 'J' particularly apply to this thread.

I think Camp Hero is a dead-end at this point in time. However, the former Plattsburgh AFB in upstate New York may offer greater "finds" related to secret Montaukian-type technology if anyone lives near that facility.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think after our next investigation we'll know whether for sure Camp Hero is really a "dead end" or not. We are hoping the un-explored areas that we plan to investigate will offer new light on what is left of the Montauk Project. We expect to do a thorough investigation and hopefully we'll find answers.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Keep up the good work guys. Great site and great stories. I try and read anything I can about The Montauk Proejct and Camp Hero. I find it very interesting, especially if the claims are true.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Camp Hero- Black Mesa
Sounds to me like Half-Life the popular computer game where Gordon Freemen acidentilly opens and interdimentional Portal and monster etc wreak havoc on the base .. One wierd thing is the people at the Camp Hero site well if it were so Top Secret then how come you can be on the base Wouldn't they Cordin of the area to the public ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join