It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians at Montauk?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Or groin. Which according to the article, shouldnt be too hard to miss

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The outline of our next investigation does include thorough investigations of the area's we haven't had a chance to get a good observation of. This includes the area in and around the Radar Dish, the HAARP building/antenna's, and some of the bunkers (The Beast Bunkers specifically). Like I said earlier, we hope to solve many theories and ideas that are floating around, and hopefully we'll stumble on something huge.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just power up and focus your energy like I do, then use a power attack and shatter his cranium.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just power up and focus your energy like I do, then use a power attack and shatter his cranium.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
be carefull, infact i think its a bad idea to mention on this site when you are going..

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Don't worry, we don't plan on giving exact dates and times

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
watch out

and may the force be with you

Ed/ sorry for going further off topic, will read the link l8ter

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to the board, and I'm sure I don't know nearly as much about alien's then you guys do, but honestly, if it's flesh, then something will kill it. The Grey's in the Area 51 s-4 incident supposedly were injured (One died, two lived, I believe, if I remember the MJ-12 reports correctly.)...So a Reptoid shouldnt be much difference. My advice is bring some good night vision, or if you have them at your disposal, thermal detection equipment. Make sure you make tons of pictures too, if this story comes out as true (Which I could imagine it is, hell, the US government alone does some reaaaaly weird experiments) make sure you get video footage, and tons of pictures.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. True for the most part, but noone knows the texture of a Reptoids skin. It could be hard like a crocodiles or softer like a snakes. But protection is necessary no matter what.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
.I will be leaving for Camp Hero next week. Cant tell the exact day (too paranoid to post it
) but it should be exciting. Thanks again for the map, William One Sac

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am actually feeling very creepy and scared right now. I just read all that article, and it seems so strangely familiar to me. I have had reaccuring dreams for the last 3 years of being in thick water, hearing muffled voices, and not knowing what was happening or why I was there...and for the last 2 years, I've had a small cyst on the back of the base of my ear, I've never drained it....very creepy.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe you should go to a hypnotherapist (if this is the wrong definition please correct me) and see what happens. You may come out with quite an interesting story.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I Think I would be afraid to, I always like to think Ignorance is bliss..
But I might, if I had the money, and the cahonas to do so, butI think I'll get the cyst drained first, if a "Bullet" Pops out, to the hypotheripist I go.

[Edited on 4-17-2003 by WolfofWar]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
My advice is bring some good night vision, or if you have them at your disposal, thermal detection equipment.

If they are true Reptoids, wouldn't they be cold blooded??
If they are they probably will not show up on thermal equipment, since their body temperature will be equivelant to the surrounding air temperature.
Just an Idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
.....Well Thats kindof my point.. If you go to an area i nthe summer, where the temp is like 80 degrees, and theres a cold blooded 6 foot creatures walking around, you could deffinitely pick it off as it would be the coldest temp source in the enviroment, Thermal can read both way ya know.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ha. I was stupid not to catch that one.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yeah well..I guess I'm just skilled like that

Hope you find alot out, and watch out for those black vans....and extremely horny reptoids!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

.....Well Thats kindof my point.. If you go to an area i nthe summer, where the temp is like 80 degrees, and theres a cold blooded 6 foot creatures walking around, you could deffinitely pick it off as it would be the coldest temp source in the enviroment, Thermal can read both way ya know.

I may be wrong but I thought that thier temperature would drop with the surrounding air as well, that's how it works with my iguana, anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
..........fine..you got me there...but nevertheless...we dont really know if they are cold blooded...but..still..bring thermal imaging...comes in handy...gotta trust me on that.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

..........fine..you got me there...but nevertheless...we dont really know if they are cold blooded...but..still..bring thermal imaging...comes in handy...gotta trust me on that.

I agree with you completely, we do not know if they are cold or warm blooded, and you can never be too prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join