It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians at Montauk?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This freaked me out, not sure if its true or not, but very descriptive. I live near Montauk and now I want to go exploring

Heres the link, very good, kind of long read.

www.hostileinvader.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I read an article a couple of years ago (I have the text on disk somewhere but not sure where it is right now, and dont have the link for it) about Mauntauk Point in the early to mid 80s.

Apparently during early trials of HAARP technology there, they opened some kind of gate and allowed some kind of transfer, possibly of EBEs or other lifeforms. During one of these encounters, Camp Hero was temporarily evacuated, and the rumor of some loss of life in the process.

Sometime later, Camp Hero was "retaken" by a combined force of SEALs and Delta Force (MM, would love to hear any input, if you know this to be true or false).

Supposedly after this incident, armed forces patrolled Camp Hero 24/7, with orders to carry nothing smaller than a .40 sidearm and a 7.62mm longarm, with some forces being armed with Barrett M82 .50 rifles.

Must have been some pretty big critters that came through?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
another fine article on montauk by MM. HEy u ever go on u 4th trip i think it was u said u were but u never posted anything i saw

Dragon counterstrike all over again. lol

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Quicksilver]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
DragonRider: Big critters is right! Were these incidents publicized (probably not)? I would like MM's input on that as well.

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
imagine the implications if photographs of real alien entitys were posted on this website..

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey guys, sorry I didn't see this topic sooner. Yes I have heard about experiments that took place in the 80's, that's when Al Bielek claims he was taken there from the Elderidge. In the 80's there was supposed time travel and alien experimentation going on at Camp Hero. The project was then abandoned when Cameron Duncan (A Montauk Boy) made a monster appear out of the machine after thinking it up. The monster got lose and destroyed the base, the base was evacuated but not before they locked the monster in one of the bunkers, the project was then abandoned. Other experiments they conducted besides time travel dealt with aliens �warping� to this planet I believe. People who live near the base claim they've seen aliens and UFO's at night. I've also heard people's accounts that they were abducted by the US gov and were brought to Camp Hero for experimentation also claiming they say aliens. The whole Montauk Project Conspiracy is very interesting and I have been grateful for my personal investigations of the base with WOS. You can read my investigations at www.hostileinvader.com/camphero.html

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have read all your reports on camp hero MM. Great stuff
. Are you planning any more investigations?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Indeed great stuff. Is the monster still at Camp Hero? Im seriously thinking about doing a bit of a stake-out with video cameras and such.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Supposedly you can see the monster if you go to a certain place and look in a certain direction. Its supposed to be trapped or something. I dont really believe it, however I may answer you differently if I was out there in the middle of the night. Its a real spooky place. Me and MM are gonna be camping out there for the weekend this summer, we want to get some shots of the base at night.

We also want to see how much the bluffs have eroded over the winter. If they are far enough gone the bunker on the beach should be exposed from the bottom. The beach bunker is, by the way, the bunker that Michelle Guerrin claims to have been taken inside of in the Reptilians at Montauk report you mentioned above. MM and I confirmed that last time out.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow, hopefully Ill bump into you guys

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah our next investigation should answer many unsolved questions

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Im just extremely interested in this monster and reptoid.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
get yourself a gun. a shotgun or a large rifle. just to be sure. if not a few molotov cocktails. but that sounds like fun. and uhhh, if you do find something, be carefil who you show it to.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would give the same advice. When I go Ill have some form of protection. But hey, what can you really do against a super powerful, 7 foot tall reptoid? BLOW HIS HEAD OFF, THATS WHAT!

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yeah our next investigation should answer many unsolved questions

Looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
phoenix_cross, don't worry, WOS and I are very well equiped for these investigations, we have all the proper gear and tools needed to make a good report

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well, many of us are new yorkians on this thread anyway, where are yall from. i live in dreary ol fort drum. waaaay up north. i plan on seeking out the REX 84/FEMA containment camp rumored to be up here. i'm looking forward to this thing, if you do fin dsomething, find a little piece to cook, you'd be in the guiness BoR for first people to eat reptillians!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
MM and WOS, PLEASE PLEASE take and publish copious pictures!!!!!!

Also, if you bag a reptoid, we would very much like an autopsy published if at all possible.

In addition, if you do venture close to the Radar dish or other suspect HAARP facilities, I would highly suggest you acquire some very low frequency long wavelength monitoring/detection equipment. (I have a couple of HAM friends who routinely monitor on the HAARP freqs) would love to see what is being broadcast out of Hero.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It was a good article.. But how can two punchmarks be "too symetrical"? They are just two... And this seems rather strange "I knew I had had a conversation with him at some time..and then realized it had been telepathic! But I could not remember what the conversation had been about, nor when it had occurred." But otherwise it was good...

But how do you get power from particle accelerators?

Allso, dont bring weapons.. If you meet an alien wich is very very very very unlikley even a .50 cal weapon will probably be like a peashooter to them..

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just aim for its head.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join