It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt: Paul "calling for destruction of Israel" & "93 WTC bombing CIA plot"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What a bunch of misleading and outrageous attack on Paul:

Also claiming that Paul:
"US was responsible for 9/11"
"Doesn't care if Iran has a nuclear weapon"
"Anti-Semitic"
"he doesn't care if Israel is destroyed"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-12-2011 by corporation because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I hate to be the 800 pound gorilla in the room but em....the US WAS responsible for 9/11

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is great news. This can only mean that Ron Paul and this new world way of thinking is threatening the establishment and they have lower themselves to this. Months ago they just ignored him. Now they have to attack him, he a a real threat for he resonated more with the REAL American peoples beliefs and rights.

I love to see those old, greedy, selfish opponents of Ron Paul and others like him squirm, shake, shudder, and turn red knowing that their reign is almost over.

A majority of these Ron Paul supporters are young. They ask questions about the federal reserve, the law, life and religion, they demand their freedom and will fight for it till they die. This is the new generation, a generation that will make us proud and change the world for the better.

The New World Order was us all along.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
These smears are getting more pathetic by the day

Msm: Ron Paul says some people dont trust the government, oh my gawd how crazy he must be.

Pretty soon they will start to focus on his "dont steal the government hates competition" plaque on his desk as some kind of proof he is "not with" the american voter. Ha

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by corporation

I love it! When they are scared they get the MSM to run really stupid things and it's even better when it comes from people who are idiot meat puppets (you can see his strings LOL). Now we just need a Ron Paul clone in Canada and another 170+ countries in the world to throw these clowns out of power.

NWO Delende Est!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well... If Paul DID say that the US was behind 9/11... He spoke the truth. [smile]

Newt is lizard-hearted, I tell You what!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I really would have thought more of Newt and I did up to this point. The last couple days of his gutter level attacks have been obscene. If we must get into that kind of ugliness, at least save it for Obama...and not each other. This is why people have come to really feel like we are voting for total losers no matter WHO we pick. We've listened to a year or more of everyone tearing each other apart and no one saying what they ARE for.

Ron Paul actually IS saying what he's for..and it hasn't changed across the length of his career. I'm no Ron-bot, but I do respect the man. Sadly...Newt was my second choice if Ron dropped out entirely (face it...he MIGHT...gotta be real about it).

Now? Romney was NEVER a choice to me anyway...and Newt has shown how deep scumbag really goes with him. I guess I'll write in MY name and just go so I can vote on the down ticket stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I hate to be the 800 pound gorilla in the room but em....the US WAS responsible for 9/11

lol 9 times out of 10 your posts make me smile hehehe

back on subject I watched part of this interview, and he also goes on to say that there's no way ron paul will win the nomination, only time will tell I think TBTB are in for a rude awakening come election season, everyone who has a senator or congressman up for reelection should take some time and find out exactly what they've been up too. Also a question, is there anyway that even if Ron Paul wins the primarys that he still wouldn't be choosen are the nominee??

On a side note during the episode that this interview aired in, they also actully spend sometime talking about Ron Paul, and not in the normal trash talking way either I have to say I was pleasently suprised

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Article:
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Newt wouldn't support Paul over Obama

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ron's right and Newt is the status quo, but i did find it amusing to say the least, especially when he was asked which candidate would he favor, Paul or Obama

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Well... If Paul DID say that the US was behind 9/11... He spoke the truth. [smile]

Newt is lizard-hearted, I tell You what!

This may backfire for the deceitful media for people are awakened to the truth that the news is insulting them with lies pretending we are retarded and believe what they say. This may have been the truth 20 years ago but not no more. People are going to investigate these claims thrown at Ron Paul. Win win.

When the media says look over here that is your cue to look over there.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Personally I think it's Newt and TPTB who are persistently "Avoiding Reality." But...

Newt saying "It's not going to happen," about Ron Paul getting the Republican nomination is like George Bush saying he's "not gonna lose" the presidential election.

I like to hope Ron Paul will be President. But history shows us that most everything's an inside job. So what's gonna happen if (WHEN) it doesn't go the way American people really want it to go?

What's that quote about insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? I'm reminded of that every time I vote.

Perhaps if voting fails to work, the masses would finally withhold their income tax from the government. Taxes that Ron Paul would've cut if he was President of the United States. A unified protest.

A few hundred million people saying. Nah, I don't believe America should pay for ... (Insert, corporation, bailout, war, or country here.)

Too bad Government, prove democracy works first or I'll make it work for you!!!

GO AMERICA!!!

Woah, sorry. Got excited there.

Ron Paul 2012.

Oh, yeah. Best part of the interview was when Newt Gingrich said with a straight face that he made thirty five thousand dollars off of over one and a half million dollars. LOL!!!!!! I'm still rolling on the floor over that one!

edit on 27-12-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

Thank you for the kind words and I apologize for the other 1 out of ten times
On topic, TPTB are the ones that make sure the incoming president is up to their liking. If they truly wanted to keep the best man for the job in office, they wouldnt have blown half of JFK's head off. That to me was the beginning of the end of letting the public decide who becomes president imo. Ron Paul means well for this country, and that reason alone is the reason he will never be elected by TPTB.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I can't stand Newt Gingrich...I do believe 9/11 was connected to 93 WTC, and possibly OKC 95, and was most likely a CIA plot. Why would you go for the same target twice? Apparently their agenda wasn't accomplished since parking a Ryder truck in the lower garage of WTC full of Ammonium Nitrate didn't worked. So maybe instead of using Ryder trucks they moved to American Airlines planes...Mission accomplished. Now just because of that we blame the mid east for everything. Newt Gingrich is a weasel and was in the middle of it all when these events were going down. Newt needed someone to take the heavy load of his chest, and who else better to do it to Ron Paul. Your going nowhere Newt. Save it already

I guess what I am really trying to say is Newt has a lot of blood on his hands.
edit on 27-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

and is also one of the reasons why we have Homeland Security with all these agencies like TSA that's costing us a bundle of money, and this is what Ron Paul wants to get rid of! So of course the big baby is going to cry when Ron Paul wants to take something away that Newt Gingrich recommended.
edit on 27-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: Added some more dirt

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So I guess Newt's pledge to stay positive in this campaign is out the window, then?

Granted Ron Paul started the offensive, Newt is welcome to respond. Very cool of him for bringing these conspiracies to light for all to hear about. Not the smartest thing for him to do in a country where there is still free uncensored internet and curious minds who will turn to Google to decide for themselves what's true and what's a crazy lie.

Calling for the destruction of Israel? Heh, why are we so obsessed with getting involved in their affairs anyway? Oh no, I shouldn't ask that, less I be labelled antisemitic.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Newt Gingrich is scum. I couldn't care less what that slimy gremlin has to say about Ron Paul.

The media will continue to slander him day and night. As his popularity grows, the hilarity and obviousness of the propaganda will grow with it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I wish Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon
but when they are neighbouring Israel when they have over 300 nukes then what the hell

let them get it I say
it's dangerous to say it, maybe, maybe not
they never invaded another country before though

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ron Paul exposed! Here he openly admits the U.S. government brought on 911.

He won't say 911 is an inside job, though.

edit on 28-12-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This can only mean that Ron Paul and this new world way of thinking is threatening the establishment and they have lower themselves to this.

That's the first thing that sprung to my mind when he played the "anti-semite" card.

I think these old school candidates have no idea people are waking up to their game.

By advertising that "Ron Paul thinks the US was behind 9/11", the fool just earned him more supporters than he took away from him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join