It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 ATS Challenge. End of the world, or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
End of the world, change of the world. Utter nonsense. Anyone remember Y2K 'The Millenium Bug' that was set to be a catastrophic day and we are still here now. The only thing that will come out of this 2012 'Apocalypse Nonsense' is the I survived the apocalypse t-shirts.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I can't help but to say; God the Father says: that no one, not even the Son (Jesus) knows the end time date. There can be many explanations as to why the Maya calender ended. Just food for thought. I refuse to live in fear of any prediction that is written. Live for today-for tomorrow will take care of itself!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid,

Welcome back...I'm with you; December 22nd 2012 will actually be 'Doomsday' for all of the December 21- 2012-Doomsdayers.

May Bulla be with you,
-TAT

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mayan Calendar Joke:
www.jokesboy.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My opinion is simply based on facts from ancient times and present. My belief is that there is alot of good evidence that says there was at one point in time or more that the earth went through a dramatic climate change. So yea i would agree with the possibility that something of that nature could happen. And if it did happen i dont believe that anyone will know the severity of it until it actually starts happening. I do feel like this year something is different with the weather patterns and the sun is more active then usual.
After doing some research on goverment cover ups i found out that there are alot of people out there saying that the goverment knows whats going to happen and that there not telling anyone but yet they are preparing for survial themselves. Honestly i found no hard facts to believe this but lets say i did belive it. My opionion would be that if i was that high up in the command chain of the world and i knew of a great disaster, i wouldnt want anyone to know. Whats better before we all go. 1 worldwide panic( and we all know where that will take us) or 2. Piece and quiet. Well i vote peace and quiet
I dont have enough space to write everthing i want to say about this topic because it is alot but my overall opinion is that yes this year something is going to happen. Im not sure what but my belief is that it will have something to do with the weather.
Real quick what is everyones opinions on the strange noises heard all over the world. In the bible there is talk about the trumpets being heard play from the sky. My opinion is what was said as far as the noises heard is true. If those people back then heard the noises that were heard in the second week of january this year, they could be described as trumpets. People now say it sounds like steel or a metal clashing or clinging together. Well back in the past all those years ago when the bible was written, they didnt have steel or metal like we do now. I dont know i found that interesting after doing some research about it.
Well thats all for now this is my first post and i feel like a rambled on a little bit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join