It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul aka Rocky Balboa-Get Fired Up!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Older video, but I thought it would fire up the growing army of Dr Ron Paul supporters here at ATS. I hadn't seen it before and with the Iowa primary one week out, it's time to get FIRED UP!!

Enjoy!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Why hello, my new favorite poster!

I like this one too...first fresh grassroots video after he announced:

God bless.

EDIT:
I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance. I'm getting pretty excited and can't wait to see what happens in Iowa on the third and may be unbearable for about the next week - Steve Deace (IA radio host) predicting big Paul Iowa win via Twitter:

"Prediction: if Caucuses were today: Paul 28%, Romney 20%, Gingrich 17%, Santorum 13%, Perry 13%, Bachmann 9%."

"Prediction: Ron Paul will challenge the 40,000+ Iowa Caucus votes that Mike Huckabee got in 2008."
edit on 12/27/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As I've said before...

Ron Paul Chicks Are The Bomb!

Oh yea...cool vid!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I liked this one too, from Saturday Nite Live.

It's a little dark comedy.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"Ron Paul! - Not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails"

They got that right. I'mma start calling him Teflon Ron, because it doesn't matter how much poo they fling, it just can't stick since he's got such a consistent and extensive public record.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That music made me think of what I got my nephew for christmas.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, I'm gonna try and get next Tues-Wed off from work so I can go to an Iowa caucus to help keep track of the vote in a precinct. If you're interested and from Iowa, Illinois,Missouri, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, or South Dakota(the neighboring states), please go to the Facebook page for monitoring the vote and sign up. We need folks at all the Iowa precincts to ensure a FAIR count. It's even MORE important now with the GOP state leaders moving the final tallying to an "undisclosed location".

www.facebook.com...
edit on 27-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yo Go Girl ! The Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul Needs All the Help the American people can Give him Right Now . The Economy and Rumors of Wars are Killing us Day by Day . This Country Craves a Leader who can Get things Done , and If Ron Paul is the Doer I Think he is , then Ron Paul is the Right Man for the Job of President of These United States come Nov. 2012 .

Go Ron Go ! .........

top topics

join