It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP steals Iowa Caucus!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm listening to internet host Mike Rivero, and he -just- said that the GOP has announced it will move the Iowa Caucus vote tabulation to a secret undisclosed location. According to 'Politico'. I'll just post this, and look for links. Or if you beat me to the punch, then by all means.......
edit on 27-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: spellcorrection

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The correct term is 'rigged.'
Second line.
edit on 27-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I'm listening to internet host Mike Rivero, and he -just- said that the GOP has announced it will move the Iowa Caucas vote tabulation to a secret undisclosed location. According to 'Politico'. I'll just post this, and look for links. Or if you beat me to the punch, then by all means.......

IMO, the location will be undisclosed to the GP but NEVER to the North American Cabal in control of the damn elections.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They definitely do not want openness and transparency while stonewalling Ron Paul. I'm sure this secrecy is because they're afraid terrorists (i.e. Ron Paul Supporters) are plotting to skew the results.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

I'm sure They regard Paul himself as a terrorist, for being a constitutionalist.

Just in case everyone missed it, I found and posted a link, somewhere above.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74
They definitely do not want openness and transparency while stonewalling Ron Paul. I'm sure this secrecy is because they're afraid terrorists (i.e. Ron Paul Supporters) are plotting to skew the results.

Are you implying that RP's Supporters, a crowed of Libertarians, are TERRORISTS?

I have a feeling that you believe that the world trade center towers pancaked to their doom too.

looks good on you.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by qver74

I'm sure They regard Paul himself as a terrorist, for being a constitutionalist.

Just in case everyone missed it, I found and posted a link, somewhere above.....

They(Global Cabal) have the power to consider ANYONE a terrorist now.

Go Democracy Go

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nah, they have just observed, studied and learned from the recent Russian elections.

Anything the Russians can do, we can do better.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They're just trying to avoid the 'Ron Paul' supporters which at this point I would guess is around 50% of the population. I'm being modest with that guess. The media says the area I'm in is strictly democrat and Gingrich supporters. The 'old coot' is too radical for citizens of Illinois. Or so say several local 'politicians' on the local news. There are Ron Paul signs popping up everywhere. From posted on the side of businesses in the capital to along rural roads out in fields. This is an old tactic and the Ron Paul meetups here are exposing the biased news for what it is.
The government is desperate. Government ideas of martial law using US military are being met with a 1 finger salute. If Ron Paul wins, the NWO agenda is out the window in the US. If there's no such a thing besides paranoid rumor to it, we take the power away from corporate will and put it back into the hands of the states and citizens. Win win from what I see.
edit on 27-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

This is the first I've heard of anyone looking to disrupt the Iowa caucuses. Any of you guys know what they're talking about? I definitely do not trust anyone to secretly count those votes!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The campaign is already aware of the potential fraud and are calling for Paul supporters to video every vote in Iowa.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This link, for example. Second post down.
www.politisite.com...

Just put GOP moves Iowa Caucus vote tabulation to undisclosed location.........in Google.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

They're using the false threat of "hackers" who intend to disrupt the vote. See this article:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They will probably have the Electronic Voting Machines meticulously "monitored" by the CIA to thwart any "hackers." -- Kind of like when the secret service "monitored" JFK's last trip in the convertible.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Rarely, do people like us get a view of how things really work.
Will Israel count the vote?

This is the ugly truth. We lost our country and we need to get it back.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

They're using the false threat of "hackers" who intend to disrupt the vote. See this article:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They will probably have the Electronic Voting Machines meticulously "monitored" by the CIA to thwart any "hackers." -- Kind of like when the secret service "monitored" JFK's last trip in the convertible.

Jesus Christ!!! All that needs to be done is go to a store, buy a brand new desktop. Plug the counting interface and NEVER EVER plug the damn computer to a network EVER

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

I dont know though, how people will be able to record/document/video anything, if the 'GOP' moves the tabulation to "a secret undisclosed location".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Are you implying that RP's Supporters, a crowed of Libertarians, are TERRORISTS?

I have a feeling that you believe that the world trade center towers pancaked to their doom too.

looks good on you.

I'm pretty sure he was using their label and wasn't implying that he believes they are actually terrorists. Slow your role.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

looks good on you.

Um... i'm pretty sure qver74 was being sarcastic. He was referencing the fact that TPTB regard RP supporters as terrorists, but not actually calling RP supporters terrorists himself.

Just sayin'. I dig your passion, but chill.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A Caucus is different than a Primary vote. It's sort of old-fashoned but cool if you ask me. The people all meet up at their location and some get to speak for two minutes about why they support their candidate. This goes on all day I believe. Then the candidates names are called, hands are raised and counted as votes.
It's the tabulation of all these votes that would be done at the said undisclosed location I believe.
edit on 12/27/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join