It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No longer just theories: The top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We DESPERATELY need disclosure by any means necessary. Truth about Life, God, Ufology, etc. NEEDS to come out. Most of us are oblivious to real fact naturally, because we just roll on with routine life, nature of the human condition. This IS NOT what life is about. Get up, Work, Home, Sleep, repeat.
Let Go of Yourself & WAKE UP!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've been saying it all for years, as well. Just about every 'conspiracy theory' has a whole lot of FACT behind it! Give this blog a look. The World According To Me

It's about time someone started spreading the REAL truth.... The mainstream media has been lying to us for much too long.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The sad part is, people get *some* of the info they are digging for and suddenly feel better "knowing" what is going on.

I guarantee that if the whole stories were known, it would make these headlines look like a Dr. Seuss title.

The FDA has been using cancer-causing agents in everything for years. And you don't think that they are in business with the Pharm companies? Hell, half the time it was a Pharm CEO that gets appointed onto the FDA. I'll have to make a thread about some of the more well-known ingredients in some of your favorite foods...

FDA uses cancer-causing agents in food... Pharm companies make money off of the treatments... Pharm companies use that money to get their CEO appointed to the FDA... and that CEO adds more cancer-causing agents to the food supply. And this happens every couple years.

People just seem too busy with the end of the NBA lock-out and their new IPad2's to open their #'ing eyes and care...

Sad...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Well I suggest you go watch it then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join