It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No longer just theories: The top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No longer just theories: The top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011

From Naturalnews.com

2011 was the year in which many conspiracy "theories" became conspiracy FACTS. Articles that used to earn you a tinfoil hat designation suddenly were front-page news stories across the country. The world is stranger than we can imagine, it seems, and 2011 proved it yet again.

Here are the top ten conspiracy facts that emerged over the last year:

#1 - Obama admits U.S. government used Guatemalan prisoners for illegal medical experiments

These experiments ran from 1965 to 2005, and were brought to light in 2006. Obama officially recognized these experiments, ranging from syphilis tests on African American prisoners to bio-warfare experiments performed on unwitting military recruits.

ATS topics:
History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens
Ugly US medical experiments uncovered
Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light
'Nazi' medical experiment in the U.S.
A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

#2 - FDA caught using KGB-style infiltration and spying techniques to entrap raw milk distribution hub

The ongoing war against producers of unpasteurized milk and organic farmers who sell it.

ATS topics:
US Government Declares War on Raw Milk
Raw milk battle Reveals FDA Abandonment of Basic Human Right To Choose Your Food!
Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese
Feds Stop Amish From Selling Milk
FDA finally sued over its illegal suppression of raw milk

#3 - Institute of Medicine's links with military industrial complex exposed by NaturalNews

A 'militarized mandatory vaccine agenda' - the Institute of Medicine works closely with the military to ensure the world is vaccinated - but what are they pumping us full of, and why?

ATS topics:
Martial Law Plans, The Military & The H1N1 Vaccination
Retired Vaccine Expert Speaks Out (Get this information out before the Internet gets Censored!)
VACCINES: Get The Full Story
Big Pharma: A Wing of the Military Industrial Complex?
Killing our soldiers, the search for answers

#4 - USDA caught running animal mass murder programs to kill birds and mammals

The USDA has set it's sights on wild bird, fox, and pig populations, killing thousands in mass poisonings.

ATS topics:
Hundreds of Yankton, South Dakota birds poisoned by USDA
USDA Admits To Causing Mass Bird Death With Poison
U.S. government commits avian holocaust with mass poisoning of millions of birds
Avian Holocaust CONFIRMED by USDA -They admit killing wildlife/birds en masse
(There were literally hundreds on topics started on the mass bird deaths this past year.)

#5 - Weather control technology confirmed and functional near Abu Dhabi

Nothing like a little CONCRETE evidence of weather manipulation - that goes far beyond dropping silver iodide into clouds...

ATS topics:
UAE announces Weather Control Technology - Amazing
Abu Dhabi successful in controlling the weather
Weather Manipulation is Real
Is This The Smoking Gun That Proves HAARPS Weather Capabilities?
Have scientists discovered how to create downpours in the desert?

#6 - InfoWars releases hidden camera water fluoridation video

Fluoride - 'nuff said.

ATS topics:
(BIG) Water Fluoridation Revolution! - (Hidden Camera report on Fluoride Treatment Facility)
Related:
Fluoridation: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal
How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us
The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

#7 - Documents prove Dr. Wakefield was innocent, BMJ conspired to discredit him

A doctor connects a vaccine program to autism, and is attacked and discredited professionally for his work.

ATS topics:
Dr Andrew Wakefield Conspiracy to Defame Exposed
Report Alleges Money Motivated Doctor Behind Autism-Vaccine Scare
Related:
A Presentation in the U.S. by Dr. Andrew Wakefield on a Vaccine Safety 5-Year Project
The Medical Industry Has Gone Amuck and Why

#8 - USDA conspires with Monsanto to de-regulate GE alfalfa

And now add GE corn to that...

ATS topics:
USDA deregulates GE alfalfa; opens door to new era of widespread genetic pollution of crops
$$ Monsanto Truth $$ - USDA, FDA and EPA favor corporations over human health
Dow seeking deregulation of GE corn resistant to 2,4-D, a major component of Agent Orange

#9 - FDA admits factory-produced chicken meat contains arsenic

Arsenic is fed to chickens, and it becomes part of the human food chain.

FDA finally admits chicken meat contains cancer-causing arsenic
Arsenic in our food, What is going on?!
Scientists Warn of Chemical-Autism Link

#10 - Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admits vaccines contain cancer-causing viruses

"Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines"

Sorry - out of room - read source for more info!

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The weather control thing doesn't really count in my book, the UAE isn't using HAARP and it doesn't prove HAARP or chemtrails in any way.. it's not the same technology .. The UAE method is basically just squeezing water out of the humidity that's already in the air .. AND it requires local emitters to do so.. still cool new tech, not going to say it isn't ..

Besides, weather control ( in the form of cloud seeding ) has been around for a very long time .. longer than me, it's a very well known and non-secret tech.

Some of these are stretching in my opinion
edit on 12/27/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I guess my point on weather control is this..

1. Nobody disputes that weather control exists, it's been around for years .. that isn't a conspiracy theory.. cloud seeding is used pretty often, and was used during the beijing olympics to combat smog..
2. The conspiracy theories are HAARP and Chemtrails, they remain so .. they aren't proven facts yet ( and probably won't be in my honest opinion )

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

so your cool with it? The way I see it, if you dont like the weather you are subjected to, MOVE! Changing it will.. Well, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Soon that weather is gonna put a woopin down, and we may have seen parts of it with those huge amounts of flooding that tore down from Maine to the Carolinas not too long ago. And the ridiculous amounts of wild fires, and droughts.. But hey, its been the norm for a good decade now huh? When did they start that cloud seeding? Unless its on your car, mods arent always good. Eta: on a side note.. My belief is, no one, or entity, should be allowed to do anything, unless someone can be held accountable incase of adverse effects. That means no weather mods, tainting vaccines, water manipulation.. Etc. If you cloud seed to push the rain north, and my house gets swept away, you owe me big.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

no I'm not cool with it, but I am a fan of technology and I find it clever how it was done.. I don't agree with screwing with nature on any scale that is available.. The only type of weather control I really think I feel alright with is reducing the amount of pollution we put in the air and allowing the earth time to recover on it's own .. if we really are the cause of global warming, then that should help .. ( if ... )

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The most interesting is the medical experiments, not that this is new, but there were the revelations of sterilization in the south as well as others this year. The medical "experimenting" on people without consent is something that "other" countries do and the US is seen as a place this would and could never happen. In fact, in most circles to suggest this was simply considered blasphemy. the CIA put '___' on bread in a french town just to see what would happen. Your entire life is a GMO experiment, but to suggest these things are and will continue to happen will get you laughed at by almost everyone. Mercury fillings STILL draw a laugh in most circles, and forget about Hilemans revelations.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Right On!

Great Thread.

S&F
Happy 2012 to you, its going to be a blast.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What stuck out the most to me in this list is the level of "secret experimentation" going on, and the links between Autism and various vaccines. The scariest aspect of that being a potential 'conflict of interest' between an agency like the Institute of Medicine and the military. I have to admit, when most of the "vaccination conspiracy" theories were posted I ignored them thinking it was just hype. Now, I'm aware and concerned about them, and will not blindly submit to them or allow my family to be.

I was also impressed by the level of awareness of ATS members about these conspiracy matters, while this particular list came from Naturalnews, I'm sure ATS could generate a list of far greater scope on a host of theories.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yea i read the article on the Guatemalan's and said to myself isn't that against the law to experiment on people from different country's???....sadly there's a loophole in America were they can actually experiment on there own citizens with out there consent.

But then i read "Guatemala condemned the medical experiments as "crimes against humanity" and vowed to prosecute the United States government for its role in international courts"....

Which is the right thing to do, they could declare war and they would have the right too...

edit on 28-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I hate the way people down play HAARP.

In the 60's and 70's they used HAARP to find Oil and Gas Reservoirs. It went basically like this. They used it to vibrate the rock formations below ground at an approximate depth of 1000 to 2000 metres. Depending on the frequency they received back determined if there was an Oil or Gas pocket. I read about this somewhere but can't remember where. I'll try and find the link.

The astonishing thing about this was that to find those reservoirs only required HAARP to be operated at 5 watts. This machine operates up to a Billion watts. So it stands to reason, if they can vibrate the rock formations below the surface to find the reservoirs and using only 5 watts of power then what the hell can they do at a billion watts? Fukushima? Haiti? Katrina? There is a long list of disasters that may or may not be 'Natural'. Question is. What would they gain? That's what you have to ask yourself.

Oh and talk about experimentation on the public. In 1958 the UK government at the time used planes to spray chemicals over some parts of England. They wanted to see what it would do to certain parts of the population. And at that time all sorts of stange and new diseases popped up. Remember reading that too.

Oh and don't get me started on vaccines. I won't touch them with a bargepole. There's too many nasties in them and they don't do u any good at all. Take for example the Flu vaccine. I have refused it for years now. Do I ever get Flu? Nope!! My brother took it last year after I told him not to. And he is always sick. He doesn't understand what is really going on in this world and who or what is manipulating it. He even believes the official story of 9/11!!

Yikes!!

Most if not all of those conspiracy facts are really facts. But if you listen to the mainstream news and science outlets they are going to say they are not factual. And the reason they say that is because they are owned and run by the same 'people' that create those conspiracies in the first place...

Sheesh!!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

It's 2:24 AM on December 28 and it is 55 degrees outside. In New England.

What do you mean if?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm from New York and the average temp around this time of year is 40 F. 55 isn't a stretch and by no means is proof anything crazy going on.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I suggest you do some more research. "Dr" Wakefield has been shown to be a dishonest person who had vested interests in "proving" a link which was not there.

The conspiracists, such as yourself, have twisted the statement "misrepresenting the facts". GO READ the original full statements from BMJ and "shock horror" legal proceedings.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
I'm from New York and the average temp around this time of year is 40 F. 55 isn't a stretch and by no means is proof anything crazy going on.

The average temperature here is high 35 low 15.

I've lived in NH nearly all my life, and usually around this time of year it's bundle-up-or-die weather. Today I was comfortable in a t-shirt.

Also, it has snowed maybe 3 times so far where I live, and the snow never lasts more than 24 hours. It did RAIN today, though. "April showers bring May flowers" or is it "December showers are totally normal and by no means proof anything crazy is going on. Oh look, Dancing with the stars is on!".
edit on 12/28/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/28/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
the weather is wacky here as well.

(Netherlands)

just found this site wich nicely illustrates the differences.

the pics with the snow are from last year, 2010.

the pics without are from this year...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's called a Solar Cycle!!

Global warming does not exist! It's a scam!! For control and Money!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I saw a video this year about an African American who was experimented on as a 5 year old child along with 9 or 9 others. Vertus Hardiman. His condition is shown just over half way through this short clip and it is not a nice sight but does show how long this kind of evil has been going on with regular folk being the test subjects. Radiation was used.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure we can believe anything we read on a website that considers David Icke a reliable source...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Whats up with the chicks runnin around in shorty shorts in middle of winter! lol

Its warm here in Montana as well, no snow and green grass. strange....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

I suggest you do some more research. "Dr" Wakefield has been shown to be a dishonest person who had vested interests in "proving" a link which was not there.

The conspiracists, such as yourself, have twisted the statement "misrepresenting the facts". GO READ the original full statements from BMJ and "shock horror" legal proceedings.

i used to think this before but i'm not sure anymore. he might have been thrown under the bus for trying to reveal the truth. are you 100% certain vaccines DO NOT cause autism? if not, don't assume what you read, hear, or see to be true, there's a good chance it might not be. imo and many others, there are too many uncertainties with vaccines that no one wants to talk about and it's kept quiet. or if you voice your opinions, you are looked as some crazy bimbo like jenny mccarthy. but the reality is, vaccine industry is very powerful, one man, even if he knew the truth can't win the battle. keep your mind open...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join