It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 adventure game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Because of all the hype about 11/11/11 I made a game called 11-11-11, it's a point and click adventure. Despite enjoying some of the threads and hype I knew it would be a normal day like any other, but enter the world of James Marshall and you may feel different! But do say if you hit a massive error of some kind. For PC - Windows.

Trailer:

Game download:
www.bigbluecup.com...

I also recently held AdventureX (see adventurex.eventbrite.com...) so thank you for not coming. But for all point and click fans, come along to the next one!

Sorry if this is too much "self promotion". Feel free to delete. This game was made mostly for those who had a chuckle over 11-11-11.
edit on 27-12-2011 by markymint because: Tech info

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They probably made the game crappy knowing that people would still buy it just because of its name. They did the same thing with the movie 11 11 11

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
They probably made the game crappy knowing that people would still buy it just because of its name. They did the same thing with the movie 11 11 11

You should read a thread before you comment.

The OP made the game not "Them".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah, damn those people paying 0.0p for a freeware game!
But thanks for the replies and flags and stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks if you gave this a try. Even though the game is somewhat thrown together and still a bit buggy, it was included in this week's best free PC games at PC Gamer! Woot

www.pcgamer.com...

new topics

top topics

join