It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 26/11 Chile ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Was looking into the most recent ufo sightings and found this one to be interesting. The only thing that bothers my critical eye is no tree lines or building give this video a clue if this object is even in the air to classify it as a unidentified flying object. Does anyone else have any other videos or comments on this?

edit on 27-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

The vid doesn't work and the link is bad as well

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wish I could view it, even the link below it doesn't show it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

should be working now

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Odd, I thought it was in the UK...on the 19th
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm guessing window reflection... since there isn't anything around to reference it to. Fake.

Edit: I just watched again and it does sound like a car going by towards the end... so maybe they were outside when filming?

I still think its fake.
edit on 27-12-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

ah yes someone found it allready thanks phage. Someone must have uploaded on youtube today from a previous upload date.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yea once seeing the original video it clearly is a boat lol. the guy who uploaded this vid on youtube cut out the portion where it shows it on the water in the distance..*grumbles*

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Bullsye.
Nice shooting.
Another YouTube scammer.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Odd, I thought it was in the UK...on the 19th
edit on 12/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

well spotted..

Just goes to show how many hoaxed videos are out there.. by these a***holes editing it at the right point.. The original video clearly showed this object on water.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's an oil drilling platform or similar,visible from Herne Bay on the north coast of Kent.If that's a UFO I'm a chemtrail
edit on 27-12-2011 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

You're right; it could be a lot of things:

It could be a Big Secret Plot to infect us all with a disease which will weaken and kill us all but the government doesn't want anyone to panic.

It could be a Big Secret Plot to inoculate us from a new bioweapon which accidentally got out of the Government Death Laboratories and will kill us if we don't get the antidote but the government doesn't want anyone to panic.

It could be a Big Secret Plot to sterilize all of the (pick your race or religion) and thereby save the world for the (pick your race or religion).

It could be a Big Secret Plot by the Little Purple Men from Arcturus to tenderize us all for the Big Arcturian barbecue that they're having in 2012 with us as the guests of honor (yumyumyum).

It could be any of those things, and no one can prove that it's not, because you can't prove a negative.

But there's no evidence whatsoever for a Big Secret Plot to spray anything, whether it's disease vectors, antibodies, or Arcturian A-1 Sauce.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I doubt this is real,

If you turn the sound right up you hear a few jets blitsing by and the object is just too stationary with that must activity around it

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm sure I seen this video before and it was debunked but I could be wrong or its just a sign of me getting old. However, the object in the video does seem to have some sort of mass to it and you can just about make out a perimeter. It seems the person has recorded this object from a sideways position as you can just about make out lights to the left hand side, also, this suggests to me this could be a set of floodlights which the person has mistook. I don't think this is a hoax - just a simple mistake which some people tend to make.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Already posted.

Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join