It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hold the Phone, It's a Sex Toy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
cell's don't cause cancer ... it's never been proven that LOW level microwave's do that ... High level, yes ... low level . No ... So, I'll vibrate mister happy sack all I want thank you! LOLOLOLOL

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A couple of years in the future...

To: William One Sac

RE: Name/Title change

WOS, I respectfully request that you change my ATS signature, and that you further modify your signature to reflect the fact that I am now more deserving of the title "One Sac" than anyone else on ATS...

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by dragonrider]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ROFLMAO !!!!!

Man your funny!!!
LOL!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I dont know, with all of that radiation we might be calling him 3 sacs!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
haha, very amusing...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
DUDE !!! 3 Sac's to vibrate?! Sweet jesus ... imagine the pleasure!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
deary me.... we have some jokers in the house!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
With regards to cellphone radiation, consider this:

When handheld radar guns became available, there was a noted spike in the incidence of testicular cancer among police officers who used them regularly.

The reason:

As the police would sit in thier speed trap waiting for speeders, they would have the radar gun "on" but "banked" (or on idle I guess, very very low power output until the trigger was pulled firing the radar pulse). This was because the early generation radar guns took several seconds to warm up before you could take shot at a speeder.

The reason the police got testicular cancer is because they would habitually sit with the radar gun between their legs, in close proximity to their genitals.

This was actually an early advertising point when the new laser guns were released.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For the ladies: besides the danger of radiation induced cancer (like you need yet another reason to worry about cancer), what about getting hooked on vibrators at all? Once you get too hooked on them, you need more and more horsepower to get off.

I would recommend using alternative methods, at least not relying on any vibrator (especially a cell phone!) for such purposes.

Of course, that could be the reason there is such a booming market in supercharged sex toys...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People! What about straps to hold the phone? Like a butterfly clip? Will you be able to use them in areas where cell phones in cars are illegal? What are these details?

AF1

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
For the ladies: besides the danger of radiation induced cancer (like you need yet another reason to worry about cancer), what about getting hooked on vibrators at all? Once you get too hooked on them, you need more and more horsepower to get off.

I would recommend using alternative methods, at least not relying on any vibrator (especially a cell phone!) for such purposes.

Of course, that could be the reason there is such a booming market in supercharged sex toys...

Is that possible. I would hate to be married to any chick that kept needing more "horsepower."

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I can only salute both the depth and breadth of your knowledge and experience, Dragon-R.
Even as I type, Estragon's tailors in Savile Row are being directed to henceforth replace his customary linings of flame-red silk with discreet sheets of lead.
There is so much to learn here -particulalry for these as innocent and unworldly as Estragon - that I cannot help but think that this should be a complete forum, not merely a thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Mrs Estragon and the Estragonettes send their appreciation too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join