It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear ufo pics must see

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Exactly! Also, [color=0000A0]HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHERE THE ALIENS KEEP THEIR ARMIES???

Answer: !seiveels ereht pU

The Truth Is Out In There!

;]

edit on 12/28/2011 by because: (I FAT FINGERED)

edit on 12/28/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is that Han Solo flying the millennium falcon?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

This is why you shouldn't take threads like these to this extent. Might as well post it in The Gray Area. The majority of responses are by people who have no knowledge in image manipulation yet they'll say anything to get their cents in. I'm all for opinion, and opinion is great, and posts that are like " Hey I inverted the image and see some discrepancies but I can't really judge from this because I don't have a solid knowledge of image manipulation" are awesome. Posts like that are good and help the researchers speed up research and help the readers speed up reading, but when someone posts something like

I believe it has been manipulated.

And posts right after

I know nothing about photo manipulation and don't know how to use Photoshop or Illustrator.

You can't believe it was manipualted if you know nothing of photo manipulation. "Vertical lines" are in every photo.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i'm always a day late and a dollar short.
the links in the op are not working for me.
all i get is, something about internet explorer not able to........
have they been moved?
or is it something with my computer?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

The pics are posted throughout this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
i'm always a day late and a dollar short.
the links in the op are not working for me.
all i get is, something about internet explorer not able to........
have they been moved?
or is it something with my computer?

The website is down or something. The pictures are all over this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by ipsedixit

This is why you shouldn't take threads like these to this extent

Are you the thread traffic director on ATS?

You can't believe it was manipualted if you know nothing of photo manipulation. "Vertical lines" are in every photo.

In my follow up post I said that the lines only go through the saucer. Why would the lines only go through the saucer? What's your opinion? I'm giving you special permission to have one. You can use common sense as your credential.

Edit: Apologies for the above. I'm a little cranky today. Your point is reasonable, but this is just a discussion forum where latitude is given to amateurs.
edit on 28-12-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but this looks too much like Hollywood's idea of a UFO.

In my opinion, a UFO, whether alien or top secret (Government) would not be advertising its product with a light show. Lights are used on commercial or private aircraft to be identified as aircraft. We know fighter jets and bombers do not use lighting when on a mission or raid. Why then would alien or Government craft be using lights if trying to remain anonymous?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What makes me laugh the most is the amount of people on this board claiming they would know anything about
UFO's in the first place.

We have people here debating the position of lights, whether the lights on a craft would be positioned as they are etc....SHUT up as you know nothing because no one has ANY experience with something from another world if it does exist. No one here has even the slightest clue as to what they are talking about.

Plus the guessing on the EXIF data.....grow up..what someone did or did not do is unknown as even the data can be altered. After all, I can alter the EXIF data on a pic if I so wish. So unless you were the taker of the pic you will have ZERO idea what you are speaking of.

Finally, the OP said they found the post on a CHINESE ufo forum....

CHINESE = UNTRUSTWORTHY = BS.

ATS members opinions on UFO's = Chinese trustworthyness = BS

Simple really.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
"Vertical lines" are in every photo.

Yeah, those vertical lines just looked like jpeg artifacts to me. They were bolder than the horizontal lines, but the horizontal were there as well making the characteristic squares.

What was odder, perhaps, was that I had to open that image in Irfanview and ran it through an auto color correction cycle to see them. When I did that, there seemed to be a questionable area, a straight line just above the object that marked different areas.

It could indicate a compositing, or it could just be a function of over-processing, looking for something I'll never find.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by admiralmary

I'm sure you know this, but nowadays a picture means absolutely nothing. It's just pixels. Either created by real photons, or a Photoshop algorithm.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I would have to see proof live in person to believe, and trust me I do want to lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To my un-biased laymen eyes it looks like someone took 3 photos, at 3 different points in time on the same evening, in roughly the same location and then inserted a UFO image in each. Not worth a discussion, IMO. ATS is filled with threads containing UFO photos similar to this.
-cwm

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
darkned it

wow look.

These pics are real. Take a look at this darkened version of this pic and others carefully. Notice the lights reflected on the clouds in the background? Of course anyone with Photoshop skills can do that, but would anyone think of adding the reflected lights? This photo also shows that the craft was not spinning. A spinning craft would make anyone inside dizzy as fudge.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

It's a firework

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My gut instinct says its a fake. Why the lights?

In all my years of UFO investigation I have only seen one, just one, video of a UFO that I think
is authentic.

It has no lights on it, just plasma under it, that at the time of it surfacing, could in no way be faked
by the current graphic technology.

Not even Star Wars could do plasma like this plasma that was under the craft. A typical bubble on top disk,
video taken in the woods.

Timing was good too. As soon as P2P was invented and Kazaa came on-line so people could leak
things anonymously, thats when it surfaced on Kazaa.

Immediately after, plenty of similar fakes hit the net, which was probably a smoke screen by TPTB.

And it had some similar characteristics to a well documented sighting, and the photo of THAT different
sighting, matched the video as well. In an area that looked like the same type of countryside.

Not much to go on though because the video was also manipulated, and some frames doubled and reversed,
just so that no one could say hey, this is real. It had plausible deniability.

So it was probably leaked by people in the know.

I will start a thread and you can give me your opinion if i can find it. Chances are it is in youtube,
but finding it would be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When I saw those little red dots underneath the "UFO," I immediately knew I had seen them before.

I'm a pro videographer and have been using DSLRs for a while to shoot video (specifically the Canon 7D). Sometimes, depending on lighting conditions, shooting angle and the lens I'm using at the time, I get little red reflections from lights that are present where I'm shooting. I shoot a lot of live events and see this all the time. The picture below is an extreme example of this phenomenon since I was so close to the source, but you get the idea. Typically, if a light source is far away the red reflections will be smaller.

*not sure why I can't embed the photo, so here is a link instead

img.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know specifically what causes this or what affects the size of the "reflections" (I'm still sort of a DSLR newbie)...but I'm convinced that one of two scenarios apply to these photos:

1) The photographer took a picture of a real life object emitting real life light. Maybe a remote control model, maybe an alien spaceship. Who knows.

2) The photo faker went to painstaking detail to include those annoying little red reflections. I can't imagine anyone other than a photographer or DSLR videographer even knowing what or why those dots are. I only recognize them because I do my best to AVOID them when shooting video. :/

edit on 28-12-2011 by fusion47 because: trying to get my photo to show

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zingkanaat

They are real on what authority?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Can't say definitively since I couldn't find a good pic to compare to, but I'd say from the shape and placement of the lights that it looks like a circular candelabra style ceiling lamp with "flame" style ligthbulbs sticking out along its perimeter. Either get a good reflection of such a thing off of a window just right or photoshop that into another pic and there ya go.

Of course YMMV, and this is just my opinion. It'd surprise the heck out of me if there was better proof otherwise.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I don't think that any one involved with this discussion believes the alleged UFO to have come from anywhere other than a model shop in Hong Kong,but what's wrong with some harmless discussion that teaches these people how to spot it's a fake with 100% certainty? And also what gives you the right (and total lack of manners) to be able to tell everyone to shut up?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join