It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear ufo pics must see

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Looks like something from "batteries not included", that movie with very small alien craft flying around. Most of those pictures it appears in front of the trees making it about a foot across, other picture looks like it was taken from inside a house, the lights were reflecting on inside.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yup very clear pics, but what makes me laugh is everyone always ask's for pics etc and you have found them and still everyone says "No fake", what is it going to take for people to believe?
I really think that many of the pics we have all seen could be Aliens but we are all to pig headed to accept it

I guess they are going to have to land on the White House lawn..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Yup very clear pics, but what makes me laugh is everyone always ask's for pics etc and you have found them and still everyone says "No fake", what is it going to take for people to believe?
I really think that many of the pics we have all seen could be Aliens but we are all to pig headed to accept it

I guess they are going to have to land on the White House lawn..

People are not just asking for Pics, people are asking for credible pics.

These pictures can be easily re-created and I suspect the use of a model toy as they look too close and may have been taken behind glass. (Always Suspect)

Also if anyone did have the opportunity to snap something as rare as a UFO event, then why not Snap the UFO moving away? I mean why did the person stop snapping?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Its not CGI, you can just tell, my mind is saying model of some sort or maybe a gyro copter type things encased with lights to look 'cool'.

Nice work but cries toy to me...

Pictures in inside a car or window hence the tiny flares..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Looks sorta fake.

Not impressed!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I got no work to back what I'm saying up just exerpeince of living in China and dealings everyday.
I would say these are photoshopped, just like the 'Guangzhou UFO' CGI thing.
Ton and tons of graphics artists out there, hell I know like 7 just in my small area all trying to compete and get more money. I guess they are building their folio or something, you know alot of Chinese companies will often change, manipulate origional images for their advantage and look for guys who can do such a job well. So I'm thinking it's some guy building his portfolio for this reason.
EDIT TO ADD: Just like those 3 gov officials walking on air that the graphics artist screwed up in China some months back. Bad example, but you get my meaning of the type of manipulations Chinese like to do to any photo.

edit on 28-12-2011 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dadfortruth1

It just seems odd that someone who buys a kit like that wouldn't bother setting the date or it wouldn't come from the factory with the date set.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Possibly in China for a new released camera, but I don't think they set the dates before you buy them and let the battery lose its charge on the store shelf, even not in use a battery will lose its charge in a month or so, a car battery in 2 months.

But the part I'm missing is this crystal clear image, the motion blur to me suggests a toy spinning, and I'm not sure how light it is outside from the shots, it appears to be at least a couple different of f-stops used. The on with the brightest sky shows the craft the clearest, I suspect any clearer a toy would be more apparent.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Here (In China) they don't usually set anything for you when you buy a camera, so it's sometimes left (date, ect) by the user.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with opening an image and resizing it in Photoshop, before uploading it to the web. It's a standard procedure.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The links won't work for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I took my time and red through the whole thread, post by post, every single comment. No one has proof if it is real or not, regardless if they believe it or not. Even Phage did not categorically say "real" or "fake", just raised some issues. We are on page 6 and still comments come in and alone for that, I will give you S&F.

Now to the photos in question: Very clear, no obvious Photoshop involved, CGI unlikely but hard to say, Also buildings in one of the photographs (look at left bottom), which could suggest that it was indeed taken from behind the window. The focus on all the pictures are correct. Also it is too high to be a toy, unless it is hanging somewhere in the air. All I am saying is that if fake, then it was very well done, but to me it has not the signs of a fake/hoax UFO.

PS: Hate people saying "sorry didn't read the thread.....BUT". Why bother to comment after just reading the first 3 posts. If you are at work and have no time to read, then you should have no time to type either and your 2 cents are worth nothing. It even hurts the discussion as it sets it back and slows it down. A very famous and old way to spread confusion and dis-info. Sometimes done by not so bright people, but mostly done by paid agents, i.e. some of our debunkers.

Thanks for your time.
StringTh
edit on 28-12-2011 by StringTh because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
reply to post by admiralmary

Great find
the pictures look real to me , but I suspect it maybe a Chinese military craft ?
Who knows thanks for sharing

That is what I am thinking.....that these UFO's are Chinese experimental aircraft being taken out for a test run.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

neither "crystal clear" or credible

a/ i didnt say they were credible
b/ yes they are crystal clear
they are a million times clearer than most pics out there
c/ keep your nasty comments to yourself, it doesnt make you a `tough guy` talking down to people

WOAH.... easy hoss.. a/ there was no "nasty" comments b/ where do you get a "tough guy" attitude c/ there is no impression of you being "talked down to". you totally over reacted to this. and whats more... I have seen other pics that were just as clear and credible ( or not) than yours,so what? for the most part those who subscribe to ATS inlist a spirit of inquiry with no judgement and the criticism or scutiny is valid and construtive.. chill out.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That it??? At least provide your evidence that it isn't credible. It's just as easy to scoff and say "fake" as it is to declare it is real. If you require proof of authenticity you should be willing to provide proof of fakery.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elric1972

That it??? At least provide your evidence that it isn't credible. It's just as easy to scoff and say "fake" as it is to declare it is real. If you require proof of authenticity you should be willing to provide proof of fakery.

edit on 28-12-2011 by archangel2012 because: out of context

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by pillock

That is what I am thinking.....that these UFO's are Chinese experimental aircraft being taken out for a test run.

If it were Chinese driving it, they would of crashed or clipped those tree's judging from the drivers over here IMHO
edit on 28-12-2011 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I just love it when people pronounce data as faked without any logical reason whatsoever. They are the same people who condemn others for making such positive judgements about these items without substantiation.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
darkned it

wow look.

It looks like the 'creator' of this image intentionally added 4 spots below the object with the intent to replicate the lens flare effect. However, the spots dont align with their supposed respective sources. I.e. from left to right, there is no flare resulting from the first light. So you can see how the 4 flares should line up with the 4 right most lights. However, the first and second flares do not line up with the second and third light sources, when clearly that was the intention.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
According to the EXIF data the original dates of the images were March 22, 2010. All three within 4 minutes of each other.

They were then saved again on May 25, 2011 using Photoshop, all within two minutes of each other.

The use of Photoshop itself doesn't really mean anything but the fact that the dates are wildly different is a bit...odd. Add that the file names seem to contain yesterday's date, I'd give it a big H.

edit on 12/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You sicken me... always taking the most practical approach. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hello, anyone out there? I posted this last night but no response.

When you invert the image, some manipulation becomes evident. You can see the blue halo in the image which was the orange light. If you look above the craft you can see where it is obvious that the image was manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join