It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let´s experiment with another dimention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I been doing this for over a week now and i agree with you at night i get more energy, take some time to fall asleep. these 2 last nights i have seen dark shadows in the shape of ppl moving around in my room, interesting to see where this is going.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The things your all describing have been happening to me already so Im going to try to play with the magnet and see if it has any effect on me. I've had such vivid dreams over the last couple of months it's crazy no more "ohh im just dreaming" Im talking I feel everything sensation as if Im actually there kinda creepy, certainly an interesting experience.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Day 7 here. Nothing special to report other than my dreams seemingly getting more vivid. I had this thing happen very rarely when I just open my eyes after waking up I see these patterns. They kind of overlay my whole vision. In the past I've seen brick, checkerboard, leopard or just straight line patterns. But past night I've seen most of them during one night each time my eyes opened after sleep. I also don't think I would be seeing moving shadows during the night as I've been sleeping for years with a small light on to prevent total darkness but that's more due to a one time childhood experience of seeing a man shaped moving shadow in the bedroom :p.

Below is a somewhat enhanced picture of the placement of the magnets.

Edit; So I decided to bring out the big guns. I have a few BIG neo magnets laying around and decided to put one of them on from now on. This magnet has an approx diameter of 5cm (2 inches) as you can see it's quite big and very strong, must be careful with not bringing metal objects too close to my face.

edit on 4-1-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have to report what happened to me last night, I went to bed and had a really vivid dream about some weird white glowing globe built out of geometrical shapes, I woke up and but the globe was still there in front of me, I got became so freaked out I started to scream and wake my family . this is the second time this happen to me, the first time it happened it wasn't a globe it was something that looked organic,kind of like a octopus, jellyfish also glowing but in colors, also that time I was screaming in shock.
I don't take drugs and don't drink that often, so that's not the reason.

how is it going for the rest of you guys?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just found this thread and thought I would stop in and post for a bumpity. I wish you all would have kept posting, I was enjoying reading the results.

Did the magnets change your ability to type? Come on what happened? I am dying in suspense. I am not brave enough to try this myself, but it is very interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes me too, I am very curious to know what is happening, are you still here in this dimension LOL

Please post any additional findings please.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
interesting.. i had most of the stuff you guys mantioned but i have seen the future

i seen events in my dream that litreally happned 5 minutes after i got up

i got up. thought about the event what i saw..

and they happened in excatly same order. same colors. same people. same evgerything

i also seen LOTTERY numbers once
i told my friend about it.... 7 days later they come out...... lol

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this too.

I'm very interested in seeing updates from the "test subjects".

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hey...just heard about this stuff from a guy that came in my work today. Told me all about Walter Rawls and the magnet stuff. It's kind of interesting to me, so wondering if your still with us...and what did you find out? Text Red

top topics

<< 1   >>

join