It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a mini rant - nothing to see here move along

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They say xmas is a time for reflection, of being grateful of still being alive, a time to forget your troubles and be surrounded by the ones you care about and appreciate what you have and feel fortunate and understanding. They say this time of year is full of joy & love, people say a lot eh, and mayb should keep their thoughts to themselves some of us like wallowing in misery, perhaps its the one way we know that we truly are still alive, when people like me wake up in the mornings and feel nothing - that is the day you need to worry, thats the day i know im not here any more. so leave me alone to my thoughts and be thankful i feel anything. - ( to noone in particular just throwin it out there).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
When the economy bad alot of mixed emotions come about when christmas arrives.

Ive heard some Santa stories this year about one kid asking for a xbox 360 then the next kid asked for shoes that didnt make his feet hurt. Or one little boy asking santa to give his daddy a job.
I for one recently seperated from my spouce due to financial strain this month but got to spend christmas with my little boy, that was the only gift I got this year was watching him play in a cheap plastic sandbox I bought him from walmart.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join