It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns oil blockade if sanctions imposed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRETactually no nation should have nuclear weapons. including the 'always the good guy' united states. do you not realize that the rest of this world views the u.s. as one of the biggest threats to world peace? so yeah, thats where the line is - no one gets them.

Well yeah, in an ideal world that is very true but this ain't an ideal world

You see, there are many countries who in reality would NEVER give up the bomb (EVER), the sad reality is that those that have it are safe and those that don't are not, hence the rush to bomb Iran before they do and also hence the reason why North Korea remain untouched.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by Observor

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
If you think they are being set up for slaughter then you would have to agree that they set themselves up for the slaughter being that the reason why they are being sanctioned is because they are not obiding by the very rules that they have put into place for themselves within the international community.

"Iran has fulfilled and continue to fulfil every single obligation under the NPT. That the lying psychopaths of the world say otherwise is not their responsibility."

Why is it then that when the UN officials found Iran to be in non compliance that they did NOT deny what the UN officials had found and presented for evidence? Also, I will submit for you the content and source of which shows Iran to be in non compliance......

IAEA Resolution on Iran's 'non compliance' with NPT safeguards, September 24, 2005

'Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Islamic Republic of Iran', Resolution adopted on September 24, 2005, IAEA Board of Governors, GOV/2005/77.

The following resolution was adopted by a vote of 22 in favour, 1 against and 12 abstentions. It finds that IranĀ“s failures and breaches constitute "non compliance" with its NPT safeguards agreement and that Iran's nuclear programme has "given rise to questions that are within the competence of the Security Council".

Source

Its not your business until the fallout reaches your backyard and your children's hair begins to "fall-out" right? But by then it will be too late. Good thing we have people in charge that are not like you and can think forward a bit.

"That is sure how the psychopathic animals, only about the repurcussions for themselves and their children. Human beings see things differently. If it is OK for any country to possess a certain kind of weapons, it is OK for anyone else too."

Therefore you concede that Iran is attempting to obtain nuclear weapons and in doing so you concede that Iran is in violation.

"That large quote about Iran in 2004 and 2005 does not show Iran as violating NPT."

Yes it does read it again. If you cant read it for some reason or maybe you don't understand what you are reading then perhaps you might find the OTHER source I provided above more useful.

I think your last three answers here pretty well sum up your ignorance level in this matter, I'm done wasting my time with you.

Thank you! I am not keen on wasting my time on lying psychopaths.

Is it possible for you to have a disscussion without blurting direct insults like a child? Now that I think of it, judging by your posts there is a good chance that you very well may be a child. If this is indeed the case then maybe you could have your parents help you with this disscussion? And while you are it it maybe you can have them teach you how to conduct yourself in public.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by SGTSECRETactually no nation should have nuclear weapons. including the 'always the good guy' united states. do you not realize that the rest of this world views the u.s. as one of the biggest threats to world peace? so yeah, thats where the line is - no one gets them.

Well yeah, in an ideal world that is very true but this ain't an ideal world

You see, there are many countries who in reality would NEVER give up the bomb (EVER), the sad reality is that those that have it are safe and those that don't are not, hence the rush to bomb Iran before they do and also hence the reason why North Korea remain untouched.

This is crap, just because you have the bomb means nothing if you can not deliver the bomb.

We could obliterate their entire nuclear arsenal before they could even blink let alone deliver a nuclear bomb

-Alien

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Why is it then that when the UN officials found Iran to be in non compliance that they did NOT deny what the UN officials had found and presented for evidence? Also, I will submit for you the content and source of which shows Iran to be in non compliance......

It is a technical non-compliance of the NPT safeguards, not being in violation of the NPT itself. They did not report activities, that they had a perfect right to conduct under the NPT, but were supposed to report in the time they were supposed to. Later they allowed IAEA full access and IAEA couldn't find any violations of the NPT.

That is sure how the psychopathic animals, only about the repurcussions for themselves and their children. Human beings see things differently. If it is OK for any country to possess a certain kind of weapons, it is OK for anyone else too.

Therefore you concede that Iran is attempting to obtain nuclear weapons and in doing so you concede that Iran is in violation.

Are you high on some substances? Where in my statement do you find me "conceding that Iran is attempting to obtain nuclear weapons"?

Yes it does read it again. If you cant read it for some reason or maybe you don't understand what you are reading then perhaps you might find the OTHER source I provided above more useful.

I answered that above, so I won't repeat it.

I think your last three answers here pretty well sum up your ignorance level in this matter, I'm done wasting my time with you.

Thank you! I am not keen on wasting my time on lying psychopaths.

Is it possible for you to have a disscussion without blurting direct insults like a child? Now that I think of it, judging by your posts there is a good chance that you very well may be a child. If this is indeed the case then maybe you could have your parents help you with this disscussion? And while you are it it maybe you can have them teach you how to conduct yourself in public.

Amusing that you should tell anyone about conducting themselves, in public/private. I guess it goes with the same spirit the psychopathic nation of your conducts itself, going around murdering and plundering the whole world and lecturing others. Deluded psychopaths!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Amusing that you should tell anyone about conducting themselves, in public/private. I guess it goes with the same spirit the psychopathic nation of your conducts itself, going around murdering and plundering the whole world and lecturing others. Deluded psychopaths!

I'm only going to respond to one part of your post, the rest is not worth responding to. Not that you made such an eloquent response with respect with that portion, it seems on accident you have brought up a good point of discussion .

Show what we have plundered as apposed to spending our own money for much loss of money and lives, taking action and responsibility and helping them not just in the short term but the long term when and if they become a civilized nation?

Every nation that has allied themselves with us have become prosperous and free politically and diplomatically and in a republic manor. Iran has tried to ally themselves with our great success in a minimal way yet they seem to not be able to conform to the rules the come with the great benefits that would bring their country much prosperity.

It is the instability within their own leadership which causes this and indeed the people of that country which allow it yet in some cases the people are too suppressed to do anything about it.

Don't get me wrong we have our own problems here in our own civilization. But don't get it twisted up we the people are very proud and very powerful for a reason.

There is a reason why we give more aid...meaning we GIVE......NOT LEND....more aid (money food etc.) than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED.

We are the richest nation but we are also the most giving nation. We are for the people of the world not the dictators that want to hold their people in slavery while they themselves remain rich. We are not for the governments that wish to hold their population hostage while they make decisions that ultimately drive their country to the point of starvation, destruction and disparity. In fact we try and do our part to help those people who are in or under these governments, these dictatorships, these suppressible states, we see how good we have it and we conclude that they can have it and indeed want to have it as good as we.

America is freeing the world. The freedom is not perfect at first but once we all are under the same ideal we can and will make the great decisions the great sacrifices the great actions of kindness the great actions of service and strides as a world not as a people not as a nation not as a race not as a country but as A WORLD POPULATION united as one for the fight of humanity's existence and prosperity.

I wish peace not war. But I also understand that unfortunately under some circumstances peace can only be achieved by way of removing those power holders steadfast in keeping a non peaceful self-centered self-serving world.

May power be to the people, not the United States, not Iran, not Iraq, not Germany, not Britain...but to the people.

I love you my brother and even if it takes my blood I will give you what I have, because indeed many have died for just a taste, many have died for just a chance, many have died for what so many of us take for granted.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Thank you for proving my point that you are deluded psychopaths. No, I don't expect to be able to prove anything to those living in their delusions, so I won't try.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join