It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirlian photography

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thought this may be of interest to the group:

www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I know auras are real, as I've seen them, but I trust my mom's aura vision better. However, I am not completey sure Kirlian photograhpy is photographing an aura. I've never had one taken of me, so I wouldn't know.

To test it, you would have to place two identical objects, of the same temperature, from two different owners and photograph them against the same background colour. According to a parapsychological theory of psychometry, the two objects should have different auras.

The same can be done with humans, but I am not sure how you are going to get them at the same temperature(lol) wearing the same clothes, against the same background. It should produce a different aura.

Now, I just need to find someone who can test it.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi,

I know this is a really old post but I thought better to bump this than make a new one.

Did anyone have any success in building one, or has anyone on these boards managed to? I'd quite like to try but when I look at the descriptions it all looks a bit complicated.

Can anyone offer any advice? I'm not necessarily looking to use one for paranormal reasons but mainly just because it takes cool pictures. If anyone has built one that photographs inanimate objects that would be cool, but if you've managed to build one or convert a camera that can take them of people that would be sweet!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

couldn't that be the electromagnetical force made by the discharge plate?

Spot on darkside. The fact that they put an electric current through the plate and then take the photo gives the image. Its simple science. There is no aura here. New aged thinkers are deluding themselves with pseudoscientific rubbish.

This does not mean to say the body does not use electric and magnetic fields though. Having practiced aikido for 10 years, I have experienced a feeling of force from a master when they were not touching me, there is some kind of field that eminates from the body, but it must be developed., and it is extremely weak. I think there should be some real scientific research on these kinds of fields. There was a TV show on British TV called mind body and kick ass moves, where the presenter, a kung fu master, (Chris crudelli) was able to move a small boy around without touching him. I am sure that this was not faked in any way. When I e-mailed him about it he said that it took 15 years of training in China to learn to do it, but then added, whats the point when you can just push someone! Thats true from a martial perspective. But the point is really that it is either unknown physics or known physics that has not been correctly interpreted. I don't really think it is magnetic force because I tried to move a magnetic compass needle without and result. It would be nice to find out what these fields are.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
I think Kirlian photography is the real deal. I would love to have my picture taken in this manner.

Just go to a psychic fair. They have aura photographers there, especially at the big ones at least.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Check this out. CNN does a report on Indigo Children. Near the end, Anderson Cooper gets his aura photo taken by a Kirilian photographer and it turns out to be bright red, an obvious indication of bad negative evil energy. But the photographer is too nice to tell him the truth about it. lol

www.youtube.com...

What I don't get is, if you take an aura photo of a person several times in one day, or regularly, will you get the same results in the photos, or at least similar results? How consistent are they? I can't seem to find any info on this question.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

It is true that people (as well as other objects) radiate in various wavelengths. Therefore your "aura" of radiation may look somewhat different when looked upon morning compared towards the end of the day. This is because you spent and gather energy during the day, but it tends to be more redish on the mornings as you have more energy stored after the rest.

But what comes to the character / spiritual description with the means of "Kirlian" or "Aura" photography, it is as accurate as if we would be photographing a distant star and judging the composition from various wavelengths it emits.

But nevertheless, certain colours tell about certain things...

/Fish

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thought so as I recall there is some high voltage requirement for this technique.
The King of High Voltage is Nicola Tesla.
From what I gathered on him there is a lot more than using his techniques in photography going
on in the world today.
ED: Instructions using an ignition coil and
some electronics.

edit on 11/17/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join