It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 out of the 8 top headlines on ATS homepage are of Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is what is causing the government to panic. The military gave Obama the finger on homeland operations. The country is seeing the truth despite MSM to continue it's smokescreen of the truth. The NWO have never been closer to falling apart. I think it's about to get taken up a notch out of desperation by TPTB. Just an opinion from what we've all observed. It's not just happening on ATS. Its happening everywhere in the country.
edit on 27-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

So what does the Title have to do with the OP exactly?

All that says to me is that ATS is a very Ron Paul friendly American website.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Dionisius because: because i can

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it's happenign everywhere in the country
People here tend to focus on issues

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Would,it,help,his,chances,if,he,mentioned,his,popularity,on,a,conspiracy,site?
Personally,I,know,jack,about,this,guy,but,if,everyone,here,likes,him,then,he,has,got,Buckleys,of,becoming
,your,next,prez.
edit on 27-12-2011 by 12voltz because: my,dog,ate,the,keyboard

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
TPTB are trying soooo desperately hard to make Ron Paul look bad (which is pretty much impossible). The smear campaign and the propaganda machine are working overtime. The only thing is... the people's eyes are open now, and no amount of pepper spray will shut them.
edit on 27-12-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Love the spirit of your post, but a good chunk of the threads are anti-Ron Paul, in response to the Ron Paul love. ; ) A good sign, either way.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The RON PAUL program.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Programming-
is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a program that performs specific operations or exhibits a certain desired behavior.

Richard Dawkins used the term meme to describe a unit of human cultural transmission analogous to the gene, arguing that replication also happens in culture, albeit in a different sense. In his book, Dawkins contended that the meme is a unit of information residing in the brain and is the mutating replicator in human cultural evolution. It is a pattern that can influence its surroundings – that is, it has causal agency – and can propagate.

Ron Paul=G20=Corporation=Elite=Illuminati=Wall Street=Everyone running now=Everyone who has run=everyone who will ever run in the future.
Just another colorful expression of it all.

I challenge you all to at least attempt to think original thought because at this point....they are playing you like a fiddle. Have been for a very very very long time.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul is NOT ever, ever ,ever, ever going to be US PResident.

PResident Obama and Chicago / Democrats would declare martial law and get Thailand\China\South Korea\ Japan to start killing Americans long before Ron Paul ever became US PResident.

Wait....they already suspended the Constitution and the Democrats gave the PResident authority to kill Americans without a trial.....detain Americans forever without a trial....

Obama sold China the LRAD sound weapon......uh oh.........

The Prophecy may be true.....MABUS dies as the Comet Passes.....

-Mexico
-Australia
-Britain
-US

new topics

top topics

join