It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HuffPO: Ron Paul: Drug War In U.S. Has Racist Origins {1980 Video} DURING Newsletter Period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ron Paul’s presidential campaign has spent the last two weeks dealing with the political consequences of the reemergence of racist newsletters that went out under his name in the 1980s and ‘90s. During that same time period, however, Paul also laid out an historical analysis of the racist roots of the drug war that accurately and honestly reflects its origins.

WATCH VIDEO
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Amazing video!
I once saw Ron Paul give a speech in prague, not in prague I saw but on youtube lol, and he said something that stuck to me
He said
"I did not enter politics to play santa claus and tell you what you want to hear, I came to speak the truth"

And here he does just that

What a classy dude man lol
It's YOU AND ME who is the problem as well

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great find. I didn't see a video in that link, so I'm going to include this one

Ron Paul speaking Norml 1988

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

He's not the first one to say it. There is truth in it though.

I would like to see him publicly denounce Stormfront and any white supremacists that have been rumored to be supporters of his. This may help get a few more voters on his side.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Great find. I didn't see a video in that link, so I'm going to include this one

Ron Paul speaking Norml 1988

You didn't see the video in the link I posted?
Video is first thing you see, let it load properly maybe

Can everyone see the link?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yea it's there. You have to scroll to the bottom of the Huffington post page to view it. This might be the confusion.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Yea it's there. You have to scroll to the bottom of the Huffington post page to view it. This might be the confusion.

The only video I see is the "Baby sticks fingers in Obama's mouth"

I found a link to the C-SPAN page with the Paul video from the HuffPost page, but not the video itself on the HuffPost article.

I'm using Chrome, could that be why I'm not getting anything?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Supposedly the real reason the Waco Compound was burned down was they were watching and recording the CIA airport next to them flying drugs around.

1 guy in that compound was alleged to have an unregistered machine gun. They could have picked him up during his weekly visit to town to pick up supplies.

Instead we saw the odd outcome...and Army General Wesley Clark releasing US Army ordinance to kill innocent Americans. +60 40mm grenades from the Army were never returned to them. They were fired into the compound that had straw bails along the walls for insulation from the freezing cold. All those innocent women and children were burned alive.

Over the racist drug operation the elite run.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

He's not the first one to say it. There is truth in it though.

I would like to see him publicly denounce Stormfront and any white supremacists that have been rumored to be supporters of his. This may help get a few more voters on his side.

He has many times...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join