It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Plane Shot Secret Video of Jamaican ‘Massacre’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by InfoKartel

the colonizers enter these countries when they are already rat and bug infested hell holes,filled with diseases, slavery, slave labor, cannibalism, voodoo, human sacrifice, putrid drinking water, tribal warfare, starvation and the mass rape of women.They were colonized for their natural resources, for money and when the colonizers leave,these countries fall back into their stone age abyss...

edit on 28-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

So again, which guns are produced in Jamaica? Oh wait, you are arguing from an assumptive point of view.

Who delivered guns to Dudus? Who supplied coc aine to Dudus? Research this and you will understand that the CIA spy plane was only making sure their assets wouldn't be stolen or harmed.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Most wars,or all wars,are pre-fabricated events,conducted and orchestrated by royal elite bloodlines to gain more money,economic dominance and more living space,continental dominance,at the expense of the cannon fodder poor who have been annihilated throughout history in their nameless and forgotten millions...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and forgotten millions...

Not forgotten in my book. Maybe I don't know their names but they are not forgotten.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

thank you,i should have said forgotten by most,the countless,nameless war dead,i think about them and talk about them every day of the week,to keep their spirits and memories alive and so i keep realizing how fortunate i actually am,i dont have much,but untold millions ended up with nothing but death,so i can live...

edit on 28-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join