It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist activities in Iceland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not long ago, I came across this link

postdoc.blog.is...

It's a blog post, of a person in Iceland, that is of Jewish descent. In this article they write about Jewish "fear" of living in Iceland. That jews are fearing for their lives, there.

Iceland is a country, of 300 000 individuals. It is a small community of people, who fled Europe during the great Anglo/Saxon invasion at the end of the Roman and Bysantin empires. The people talk a diallect of Nordic language, that is almost extinct, and should be considered among the "disappearing" peoples in the world.

However Jews are on a holy crusade to murder them, and their society. Their "hatret" for all Germanic peoples. has gone to such extremes that they see this small society as a threat, and have been constantly attacking it for the past decades.

Iceland is not religious, it is a rogue Asatru religious country that has held onto their heritage of people that originally lived on the steps of China, about 6000 years ago. They fled to Scandinavia, and then had to flee the sea ways to England, Russia and built Iceland during the great migration period in Europe. They were forced to take Christianity in the year 1000, but were able to live with their own belief because of their secular status. They were forced to Lutherian status, by the King of Denmark, in the 16th century as the King of Denmark wanted his hands on the countries puny riches, and hanged a few people to accomplish this. The people of Iceland have a long tradition of being "tolerant" against religion. As they have lived under the "Christianity" flag for a thousand years, while they have themselves had quite a different religion ... and have always had and always voiced, that a mans religion is between him and God. Its also the only country in the world, that has had a solid base of pagan religion, like Asatru.

The Jews are on a crusade to destroy their society, and I am wondering what sort of secret agenda is in their Zionist minds. Does anyone have a clue about these Zionists long term and short term agenda?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

How many jews are there in Iceland?
You know with Katla and all things i would be afraid living there too..

However Jews are on a holy crusade to murder them, and their society.

I don't think so.
Just about the only times you hear about jews in scandinavian media is when they are attacked by muslims.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

No one has ever attacked a Jew in Iceland ... not in its entire history. But here you have a reference by this person and another, with an article written in Jewish journals.

That makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

However Jews are on a holy crusade to murder them, and their society. Their "hatret" for all Germanic peoples. has gone to such extremes that they see this small society as a threat, and have been constantly attacking it for the past decades.
The Jews are on a crusade to destroy their society, and I am wondering what sort of secret agenda is in their Zionist minds. Does anyone have a clue about these Zionists long term and short term agenda?

One simple question from my hating extreme Jewish Zionist mind - What is that about?
How many Iceland people Jews have murdered - because i kind of fail to see the mountains of bodies.
How Jews destroyed Iceland Germanic society? Melting icebergs? Global warming?
If it is about financial crisis - wake up, it is global. Greece ,Spain and Italy are also Germanic?
And look at Germany and Norway - clearly evil Jewish economy was good on them, they live much better then Israel.
edit on 27-12-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'll bet they're melting all the glaciers and icecaps to see if they can uncover The Ark of the Covenant and gain complete world domination. Word has it it's protected under a sheet of ice in an unknown location.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
However Jews are on a holy crusade to murder them, and their society.

One line but .... Got some proof to back up that opinion of yours ??

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh God, not another “Zionists are out to get us” thread.

My alarm bells started to go when I read...

Iceland is a country, of 300 000 individuals. It is a small community of people, who fled Europe during the great Anglo/Saxon invasion at the end of the Roman and Bysantin empires. The people talk a diallect of Nordic language, that is almost extinct, and should be considered among the "disappearing" peoples in the world.

Iceland was settled voluntarily (not by people fleeing) by Vikings and latterly Danes and Norwegians. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of European history knows this. The first settlements started in c. 800AD. The “almost extinct” language is spoken by the 300,000 Icelanders, so a bit too much panic in that assertion.

If the OP gets so much of the basics wrong, then how can the rest be trusted?

Regards

edit on 28/12/2011 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

I don't think so.
Just about the only times you hear about jews in scandinavian media is when they are attacked by muslims.

Muslims do not attack Jews in Scandinavia. It has never happened, not even once.

However, for a bit of mischief Jews attack themselves and claim this or that community is preying on them. It is about slander, control, about sticking the boot in and about agitating the authorities to target certain communities.

Frenchwoman Says She Lied About Anti-Semitic Attack

A Frenchwoman whose report of an anti-Semitic attack on Friday had transfixed the nation admitted today that she had made up the story, the police said. The admission came after the police began to publicly express doubts about her story.

On Friday, Marie L. reported that six men had attacked her on a suburban train north of Paris after they mistakenly identified her as a Jew. She said the attackers slashed her clothing with knives, lightly wounding her in the process, and marked three swastikas on her stomach with a marker. Before the group got off the train, she said, the assailants overturned the stroller of her 13-month-old child, who fell to the ground.

www.nytimes.com...

When a Jewish "victim" steps forward and says that the Jewish cemetery was attacked or someone scratched swastikas on my door, or I was assaulted by a gang of marauding Arabs, the Jewish lobby groups, the Israeli government, the Hasbara and the Jewish media go into overdrive to pressure the target government to crackdown in the host community or the Arab and muslim origin citizens.

The other benefit included demands that the Jewish communities have their own police force often manned by foriegn nationals from the IDF, mossad and various thugs from Israel to make paramilitary groups like the CST in the UK.

www.thecst.org.uk...

Here is a link to a report on how the Community Safety Trust denounces and libels antizionists as terrorists.

electronicintifada.net...

The CST/Community Safety Trust is ostensibly a charity so it pays no taxes and has certain rights. Originally its job was to provide security duties in Jewish community events but it soon developed into an invesgatory non-governmental body that targets anti-Zionist activists, Muslims and civil rights workers and denounce them to MI5 via Tel Aviv. Basically they build a dossier on British citizens and send them to Israel so that ministers deliver them to British ministers at high level government to governmebt exchanges.

This blog in Iceland is part of the same dynamic as above and it also happened in Sweden after the Aftonbladet report on the IDF ordan theft scandal.

Here is a video about open societies and the enemies within and they are zionist activists and terrorists;

edit on 28-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Iceland was settled voluntarily (not by people fleeing) by Vikings and latterly Danes and Norwegians. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of European history knows this. The first settlements started in c. 800AD.

Which of course, is a very popular "nationalist" and "zionist" point of view (notice, that I put the two on the same paper). And, totally incorrect. It totally, and absolutely, conflicts with Icelands own history.

In Icelands "own" history, the reason for the move was fleeing the King of Norway.

The land was "officially" hapited around 876. The first to discover the country, was a swede, much earlier than that. And the ships they were sailing on, were not long boats, but merchant ships ...

The people of Iceland wrote runes, they were known to name their Children after their father, and so a child was the son or daughter of their father. Hense "johnson" and "johnsdottir". If you read swedish or norwegian history, you will also know that the people of these nations were persecuted and burned on stakes, for knowing runes. Among the history of sweden, you will find all the women that were burned on stakes ... to be "-dottir".

Today, you will find "-dottir" in graves on swedish church floors, but not in society.

Any "scholar", knows, that the reason for the migration was not adventurers ... but the great migration period of europe, at the end of the roman and bisantine empires.

Which of course, the Zionist mind is a part of ... after all, they are in legion with the current Roman Empire.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Which of course, is a very popular "nationalist" and "zionist" point of view (notice, that I put the two on the same paper). And, totally incorrect. It totally, and absolutely, conflicts with Icelands own history.

So, by stating historical fact outlining Icelandic history I am a propagating a Zionist agenda. Give it a rest. Do you realise how silly that sounds. Is there any other country history which is wrongly understood by historians who are (presumably) complicit in backing this mysterious Zionist agenda?

The fact is that Iceland was first settled by Danes and others from Scandinavia. If you could provide the links to historical and scholarly works which indicate the settlers were fleeing Saxons, then please do.

You see, by the time Iceland was settled the Roman Empire had long since collapsed and the European tribes / races had all done their rampaging. The Angles and Saxons never got into Scandinavia – Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

By 700 - 800AD the Scandinavian kingdoms were busily starting off their expansions of which Iceland, Greenland, North America, England, Ireland, Scotland, coastal Northern Europe, Eastern Europe and other places were variously visited and colonised.

The people of Iceland wrote runes

Runes were common place throughout Europe. They were not and exclusively Nordic expression. It would be surprising of Icelanders did not write runes.

Which of course, the Zionist mind is a part of ... after all, they are in legion with the current Roman Empire.

Prove it. In your own words (and briefly), who or what is the current Roman Empire?

Regards

edit on 28/12/2011 by paraphi because: corrected reference

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

I don't think so.

Troll & Derail alert.

OP, I think you are on to something. Otherwise, there wouldn't be zionist defenders jumping you from the get go.

join