It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Judaization of Jerusalem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Some pieces from the article:Link

"Arab nations must educate their people about Jerusalem to evoke the importance of the city," Haniyeh insisted.

Replace the word "educate" with indoctrinate myths. What is so difficult for Muslims to understand?

A parable should make the point clear: There's two boys and each have a claim to a certain toy. The first boy loves the toy very much and it's all he ever thinks about. Everyday the toy is on his mind. The other boy has two other toys which he plays with much more, and he even makes it known to the other boy that his toy is his least favorite of the three, yet, nonetheless, he makes a claim to the toy and expects the first boy to part ways with it. He wants all 3 toys and will do anything to get it - even if that means denying the history of love the first boy has for the toy.

Haniyeh did not say whether that education should include archeological and historical evidence of the deep Jewish roots in Jerusalem dating back at least 3,000 years.

When Palestinians and other Arabs say this, what exactly are they intending to imply? That Jerusalem is an Arab city?

According to Gerald M. Steinberg, Jordan ransacked 57 ancient synagogues, libraries and centers of religious study in the Old City Of Jerusalem, 12 were totally and deliberately destroyed. Those that remained standing were defaced, used for housing of both people and animals. Appeals were made to the United Nations and in the international community to declare the Old City to be an 'open city' and stop this destruction, but there was no response

Link

Nothing is ever said about what Arabs do to erase Jewish history in Jerusalem, not when the Waqf excavates at the Temple mount, not when the Jordanians destroyed 12 synagogues and defaced 45 others during their 19 year occupation of the westbank......Yet...If Israel does anything of a questionable nature, the UN perches on its branch and remonstrates Israel.

Everything is done by the international community to highlight Israel's offenses, but nothing is done to highlight the things done by the Palestinians.

If those 12 synagogues in the old city stood today, many of which date back to medieval and talmudic times, the Jewishness of Jerusalem - particularly the old city - would be much more apparent than it is today.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This video may help you explain things.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I was a kid myself and my brother fought over a toy (Action Man) and my Dad took the toy and asked us who's is the toy, I said it was mine he said it was his. My Dad burned the toy to teach us that if we couldn't share we don't deserve the toy.
This is what should happen to Jerusalem, if you all cant share it, we should burn it down and make sure no one can live there. It would teach them all that if they cant play nice, no one gets it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
A parable should make the point clear: There's two boys and each have a claim to a certain toy. The first boy loves the toy very much and it's all he ever thinks about. Everyday the toy is on his mind. The other boy has two other toys which he plays with much more, and he even makes it known to the other boy that his toy is his least favorite of the three, yet, nonetheless, he makes a claim to the toy and expects the first boy to part ways with it. He wants all 3 toys and will do anything to get it - even if that means denying the history of love the first boy has for the toy.

Well if the older Brother hadn't killed his second Brother, he would have some one to help settle the dispute.

Sounds like the children need a time out. .

Father!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

join