It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's slip of the tongue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Nothing was shot down because no plane crashed.

Nah. It did crash. Nice misinformation summary/thread list, not sure what you're trying to say.

Plus, the shoot down evidence would only fit if a plane flew in the opposite direction.

Nah. You just made that up.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Nah. It did crash.

Oh, it did? Thanks for clearing all that up.

Nice misinformation summary/thread list, not sure what you're trying to say.

Funny you say my threads are "misinformation," yet you say you are not sure what I'm trying to say as if you didn't even go through any of my threads (evidence). Are you a JREFer? Kinda sound like one.

Nah. You just made that up.

So 93 was shot down?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

So 93 was shot down?

I don't think so, I haven't seen evidence for that.

What I think you made up, is your claim that if it were to be shot down, it had to be traveling in the other direction.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by shannon83

shannon83, I don't think it will be necessary to respond to your whole comment, but I'll settle for your claim that the Pentagon was never a crime scene, which is debunked as follows:

Within five minutes of the Pentagon being hit, the first group from the FBI’s National Capital Response Squad arrives there. Due to this being a terrorist attack, the Pentagon and its grounds are immediately declared a federal crime scene.

Source

A Few Important Excerpts

Sam Danner, who had been an emergency medical technician, was driving near the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

When he was in front of the Pentagon, traffic began to slow down. Danner noticed an airplane in the distance. He knew about the attack on the WTC, and he pulled over and got out of his car. He noticed a small aircraft in the distance coming towards him.

However, he also noticed some people on the Pentagon property watching the traffic and the aircraft:
WhiteCollarPeopleLooking.mp3

He saw a second airplane with 4 engines high up in the air above the Pentagon:
JetHighAbove4Engines.mp3

A couple seconds later the first aircraft passes in front of him. He describes it as a white aircraft about the size of Gulfstream 300. The front was like a humpback whale. It was flying very low to the ground:
HumpbackWhaleOneEngine.mp3

There was only one engine, and it was in the tail:
TailConfigurationOf727.mp3

As other witnesses have said, the airplane seemed to be under perfect control. He did not notice any windows on the plane:
LookedLikeUnderPerfectControlNoWindows.mp3

He felt the air move as the aircraft flew by, but the aircraft was amazingly quiet:
FeltAirVeryQuiet.mp3

He saw some of the light poles that had been hit by the aircraft, but they seem to have fallen in the wrong direction, as if explosives knocked them down:
LightPolesBlownBackwards.mp3

Danner walked onto the Pentagon property to help the survivors, but he didn't find any bodies or luggage:
WhereAreTheDeadPeopleAndSuitcases.mp3

He joined the people who picked up scraps (see the photo at the top of this page):
AskedToHelpPickUpScraps.mp3

One of the other people assumed they were picking up scraps only to make it appear as if they were doing something useful; ie, in order to impress somebody important:
HorseAndPonyShowNothingToPickUp.mp3

All they found were bits of shredded aluminum and some type of polymer material with fibers:
RoughOnOneSideWithFibers.mp3

He saw tiny bits of aluminum, a few large pieces, and only one engine:
BitsOfAluminumAndOneEngine.mp3

Danner's description of the airplane and the scraps supports the theory that a Global Hawk crashed into the Pentagon.

Many people started to wonder what was going on:
PeopleUpsetConfused.mp3

The people who appeared to be official government agents did not seem interested in rescuing victims:
AgentsDidntSeemToCare.mp3

Are you aware that prior to the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center, the people in the area were told to move away because the building might collapse? Well, Danner said that after a while they were told to move away from the Pentagon. Some of the people in the area obviously knew that a portion of the building was about to collapse:
AgentsToldPeopleToBackAway.mp3

Most of the Pentagon employees were as confused about what was happening as Danner, which implies that only a small number of the Pentagon employees were part of this scam. This implies that a lot of Pentagon employees must have figured out that they were lied to:
LotOfPeopleSuspicious.mp3

Danner's testimony shows that there must be thousands of people who know that the official story is a lie, but they don't realize that their information is important, or they are too frightened to talk.

The suspicious government agents intimidated the innocent people who wanted to help:
WeWereIntimidated.mp3

He made a sarcastic remark to a government agent about how there was a tremendous loss of life from the airplane crash but he couldn't see any of it:
AgentsDidntSeemConcerned.mp3

Danner's final conclusion was that there was no 757; the official story is a lie:
No757ItIsBigLie.mp3

As I mentioned to Sam Danner: This was not a proper protocol crime scene by any means. What you say sir may be very spot on, but as always it does not mean a thing to us. I will not have a tit for tat childish forum here because it is just plain senseless. There is no " Boy did I tell Him/Her the right way". I do not feel I am lacking in knowledge in the Flights 93 and the Pentagon go. You and I live in the free world or so we think, but we had a go at this Rumsfeld tonuge slip thing and that went well.

I know that all of you at ATS know a lot more that I do about thermite.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shannon83

I had never heard of Sam Danner until reading your post but a brief google suggests that he was lying about witnessing the Pentagon crash and his son Matthew has called him out on it. It is said he was at home watching tv at the time.

Any comment on that ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Talking to Dr. Jones about Thermite and crime scene procedure are two different entire subjects. This Danner gentleman never got a fair go and there were no markers to mark evidence and as to Bodies from the stricken aircraft, there were no bodies. Of the 18 on site interviews we had as a team from our embassy in Washington D.C. Mr.Danner was number 8. His testimony enhanced all of the 17 other interviews.

Once again we are off topic and this is the 4th time I said I was finished with the Rumsfeld subject. so you can tear up the Danner story not knowing what really happened to the poor bloke and these threads are just plain out of control when everybody writes everybody off. I will never do that to anybody here at ATS. Never! This is not a sandbox. It was never a crime scene to you and it will never be one to the RAAF. We have the right to disagree, do we not? Watch your famous Bill O'Reily and your Sean Hannity and you notice in there endless talking points that they absolutely have to be right on line all of the time and push and push there points to the limits. Bill is your humble correspondent. Humble my arse. So my friends, I am told to start my American Army interaction with the Aussie Diggers.

So I stay the course with Ron Paul on the "What if" speech. Godspeed to all of you and no I do not have any foes!!!!!
Shannon 83 looking under rocks for truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 10-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yes sir Mr. Danner was a high IQ sort of man. Kind of comical and yet very upset by what he saw and went through. In a nut shell, let me make this quick. Google Youtube. Sam Danner Pentagon. Listen to Christopher Bollyn,s report of the story to the American Free Press. Of all of the articles written about that poor guy, that gives a relatively well rounded picture of the Pentagon Twilight Zone tension that was there. The man with 3 young children was intimidated to death. And to death it almost was. His son Dobed him out for fear of retribution to the family. He was not home at all and we got the Sprint phone records on that. No secret agent stuff. Danner never claimed that, never. We held Mr. Danner accountable for everything you can think of. His 1995 GM Saturn car rammed by the large very typical GMC Suburban and we have his damaged car photos to show with his license plate to further again prove it was his motor car.

The SUV was also located with the bull bar with his gold paint on it. ATS never saw those pictures did you? You do not know of the son being pursued by a Light Army chopper and the son being in a Panic and then Danner not knowing any difference was almost told what to say on these radio shows what ever Mr. Eric Huffschumit told Him to say. Danner was the puppet and a fool while these anti-Semitic,s took control of the strings.

So Danner out of threats and sheer terror went to WINGTV and just told the radio listeners that He lied and made the whole story up from scratch. I never met such a dinky di dedicated American. So that is the quick version of that. He has terminal Cancer now where at one time it was under control.

Alex Jones exploited him and Dylan Avery, Micheal Collins Pipper, David Ick, Christopher Bolynn and if you go to the Danner story at Huffshumit,s many sites, there is this huge cock and bull story about a CIA agent or agents and there are named characters involved we have yet to prove. Danner was not lying, these psychopathic,s made up this huge story and Danner had no attorney to fall back on etc. We have a huge amount of material on that man, the 17 other witnesses we have dossiers on can tell you some interesting tales about that Pentagon experience. There is more than Danner.

Take a good computer enhanced cleaned up look at that line up march photograph with the Pentagon employees picking up some pieces of aluminum all of them wearing there white business shirts and some of them in business suits. And Lo and behold there is Sam Danner being told off by a FBI agent. Danner fired back and avoided arrest because the Pentagon employees took sides with Danner. The story is much too involved and the disinformation personnel had a field day with Mr. Danner. Even the electric high pressure sodium lights poles were blown up out of there bases backwards.

The Cab driver right up from Danner got into trouble because He got his story stuffed up and there was bribe money paid cash that same day to that cabbie and yet He could not keep his story right. that is a story that needs to be treated fairly and it never was. the AFP have the transcripts and it is a shameful event. I will say this. He left the United States some 3 years ago a broken disillusioned man. I then have 17 more threads to write if given permission. It is tuesday night here ATF and time for the rack. Get off of 93 and show some respect for ATS. there need to be other threads written about that.
Good night my friends,
Shannon83 with high regard for integrity.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Snowcrash911. I came here with no hidden agenda. I do not know Mr. Danner and I suppose you do and the size undershorts the man wore that day. Now I see you have an agenda by trying to set me up mate. Well continue in your specialty mate and make very sure you have accurate records. I am out of here and I have had enough of your James Bond.
Now Flame me and the Australian government and I am sure you will impress everyone out there. Specialty my arse. Preach to the choir brother, your gave yourself away 5 posts ago.
Shannon83 with no Shame. Sorry ATS, but you have a Troller who knows everything because I have heard it all before over an over and over.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sam Danner's son explains:

yea, the one and only. I wonder how far my father's lies would have gone had I not opened my mouth. From talking to Bollyn....that guy seemed way to paranoid. And Hufschmid....well...lets just say he is really "special". Arr arr...the Criminal Network controls the world!! arr arr. I am so done with the whole 9/11-nwo scene. IMO- the entire subject matter is life consuming and life wasting, plus a breeding ground for paranoia. whats happening is happening....there is nothing anyone can do to change it. I think it is a good idea to know what is going on, but not be obsessed by it. heck...just seeing how people reacted to my fathers bs really opened my eyes. people are way to paranoid, and way to retarded.(i was once retarded as well, for a second.) there isn't a demon behind every rock, and there sure as poop isn't a governemnt agent behind everything and anything 9/11. disinfo this, shill that..... people will believe whatever sounds good, or whatever they want to make their reality. the truth is....noone knows anything for certain about anything. One thing I've learned in life is that things aren't always how they appear. So now my stance on 9/11 is..."I don't know, wasn't there, and i'm not going to waste any more of my life trying to find out". However I will say, cudos to all you level headed SANE 9/11 researchers and investigators! A job well done. hmm...don't really know where any of that came from. take it easy bro. peace out!

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shannon83
Snowcrash911. I came here with no hidden agenda. I do not know Mr. Danner and I suppose you do and the size undershorts the man wore that day. Now I see you have an agenda by trying to set me up mate. Well continue in your specialty mate and make very sure you have accurate records. I am out of here and I have had enough of your James Bond.
Now Flame me and the Australian government and I am sure you will impress everyone out there. Specialty my arse. Preach to the choir brother, your gave yourself away 5 posts ago.
Shannon83 with no Shame. Sorry ATS, but you have a Troller who knows everything because I have heard it all before over an over and over.

Yeah, I have a "hidden agenda" and I should feel really ashamed for not lying to promote a wide-eyed conspiracy theory simply for the heck of it and to "stick it to the man".

Flame you AND the Australian government? Delusions of grandeur much?

I don't think you have the sincerity in you to feel the utter contempt a real researcher feels when dealing with people who try to do a Fred Astaire on you.

Bollyn, Wing TV, Hufschmid... these are household names in the disinfotainment industry, dark silhouettes from a somber past, morose and sour, a time of browsing cropped Pentagon lawn pictures on obscure French websites, some of which whispered just above their breath, between the lines, to "hunt the boeing" and "test your perceptions".

Just when you think these anachronistic proto-no-planer gremlins had been wiped from the page of time, they wriggle to the surface, like zombies buried alive, in a meaningless exchange in an even more meaningless duplicate thread.

And you, their apparent mouthpiece, you now want to talk me into some kind of guilt complex for rejecting this dreck with prejudice? Sorry, but no. Quick, get me a shovel, let's re-bury this deep into the bowels of the earth, accessible only through the internet archive, in the 404 memory hole where it belongs.
edit on 10-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't think so, I haven't seen evidence for that.

What I think you made up, is your claim that if it were to be shot down, it had to be traveling in the other direction.

I was just trying to show the evidence is only realistic if a plane came in the opposite way and crashed in that field, because a shoot down would have debris dropping before the point of impact, not after. I thought my point was pretty obvious, but oh well.

Nothing crashed there, so it's all really a moot point. See all my threads on the matter where I show evidence to support my assertion, instead of just saying "it didn't happen."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
To Kester: I have information on your subject matter. I got your U2U, but I have have to build up 20 posts to write to you I just found out. Send me your real e-mail at this U2U site and I will give you my own private non-government e-mail straightway. I will then repost about your story to be fair to the ATS members and personal. Thank you sir for your encouragement.
Shannon83

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join