It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's slip of the tongue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shannon83
Who runs the DOD in the United States?

Well, it changes from time to time, but most of them learn to write using proper English, know how to parse paragraphs, know not to use hearsay to make a dubious, point, and get facts correct. In other words, they generally have an education and are able to convince others that they are who they say they are....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Who runs the DOD in the United States? I will explain from the downunder all as I understand it. Have patience with me sir.
Shannon83

....shannon83....you're awesome...
you have a true spirit of might

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The United States Department of Defense, also known as the DoD, is a department in the United States government that is in charge of the military of the United States. It was created in 1947 and its headquarters is in The Pentagon in Washington, D.C.. The person in charge of the Department of Defense is called the Secretary of Defense. The current Secretary of Defense is Leon Panetta. The Secretary of Defense answers directly to the President.

The Department of Defense is made up of the Department of the Army, the Department of the Navy, the Department of the Air Force, the National Security Agency, and the Defense Intelligence Agency. (The Department of the Navy includes the Navy and the Marine Corps. Also, during time of war the United States Coast Guard is under the authority of the Department of Defense.)

This is the legal answer to who runs the department. We have the same generic answers here in Australia. I do not personally believe it. Shannon83 with no shame.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shannon83

I'm confused. You do not believe Leon Panetta is the US Defense Secretary?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My Dear friends: I was raised and brought up with the Australian military. My commanding officers know a lot more than I will ever know about your government. I am really just reflecting what I am told by SAS officers and think tanks over here. Please do not get upset with me with different opinions as the security of our earth is very scary. If there is a way to transfer tapes of the flight 93 mobile phone conversations from a third country to ATS, please let me know.
Shannon83. Thank you for giving me the time to explain myself. Politics, military industrial complex and oil are big factors in many things.
edit on 6/1/2012 by shannon83 because: Spelled From wrong. Form to from

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Judging from that video in question I have no doubt that Rumsfeld was just a marionette. But who is holding the strings?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Just visited this thread, I will be honest I was fairly hesitant in viewing the video considering the title of the thread itself.
After all there was a Bush or two around the office and a slip of the tongue could lead to anything.

But I see the thrust of the OPs opinion.

A slip of a tongue in such high places can still lead to one kissing ass?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Kissing of arse. That was a very interesting observation. Dick Chenney is another man of arse kissing nature. One thing I have enjoyed about this thread is that it has been very well written. As soon as I get this 20 posts requirement over with I want to start a thread on your large troop movements in our Northern Territory. I want to thank the manny people that use U2U to ask questions. Thank you all for your time. Shannon83 with no shame. Good night from AU.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

G'Day from the down under. On the morning of September 11th, 2001 My inside American Military friend was in route down I-270 south toward Washington D.C. already informed of flight 93 en route to "some area" as his wife called him via mobile phone as I said before that the aircraft in question had already been shot down by an F-16 Falcon. He got two phone calls by the time He got to a city called Rockville Maryland, his then wife said very clearly that the aircraft was ordered, and yes my friends I said ordered to be shot down according to your Associated Press ( AP ). He then got a very important phone call on I-495 capital beltway to be told this was false information. Please disregard all information and never ever mention it again. Flight 77 had taken place by that time and He went there, and well known name is history now including his 3 children and his former wife. He was connected to a retired farmer that lived in Meyersdale Pennsylvania. After his take at the Pentagon and calling his farmer mate in Meyersdale and then going in route there, He spent two weeks in Meyersdale going to the crash site 9 times. He has said the very same thing you people are saying here. Debris field 12.8 Kilometres in general field length and width. His encounter with your FBI is very well known. However he spent many hours with a lady coroner in the Shanksville area and taped her. The popular statement to come out of that interview is this " I found not one drop of blood on that site" That is a direct quote form her. I heard my friend lecture on this subject in Melbourne Victoria Australia 2 times in power point presentation that I got my CO and about 32 hand picked security diggers to listen to Him in Adelaide South Australian. This time He played tape recorded telephone conversations that He had with his wife. This was very very shocking to hear her distressed terror. Why He did not share this information in Melbourne I do not know. My CO was hyper interested in this flight 93 story besides all of the evidence He had from the Flight 77 incident. He had black carbon fibers and aluminum pieces that He gladly turned over to the Royal Australian Army. He was allowed in laboratory for test procedures. It appears to me that the Aussies were very well aware of all of the information He discussed. He was taken to Canberra A.C.T. and treated very respectfully. He is now in the Northern Territory under our government doing what I do not know. We are very special friends and I will not betray my government or his. However He told me directly to go to your site and explain pieces as He called it of the 2012 Rumsfeld Stuff as He called it. This gentleman has been investigated by the Australian Federal Police has has an impeccable record with this country. He has proven the Todd Beamer story to be completely false and the alleged mobile phone recordings to be false. Everything was digitized and play over and over again for many Australian officers from all different sources. He even pitched a small Boeing part with the p/n on it. I can, with his permission will send these mobile phone tapes of the dialogue between Himself and his x-wife from the The Herald Mail News Paper company head quartered in Indiana. There is also Fox news tape from WTTG, Washington D.C. Gentlemen, thank you for the hearing. I am gaining more information as I have now been assigned to a department that works in international affairs which gives me the privileged to be with me best American Yank I have met to date. There will be forth coming Rumsfelds/Chenny 93/77 info that will be fresh and not rehash of all that you know now. I want mature individuals to to speak with me at ATS and if you have doubt about my credibility or of the credibility of the Royal Australian Army then you may stop this answer from the public and remove me from ATS. I am that dedicated to this subject and this brave American. Thank you for your kindness and time. Question: How do I upload a picture of myself or a military Avatar from my MacBook. Shannon 83 with no shame.

Cool story, but I don't believe most of what is being said here. First of all, what makes the wife of an American military man relaying what she got from AP newswire so special? Anybody can monitor the newswire, misinterpret it, then call their spouse and relay their misinterpretation; none of that "enhances" the information, instead it only degrades it. The source is and remains AP, nothing special, and we all know there was a shootdown order, but never officially until it was all over.

And then, he supposedly gets a "mysterious" call (do-do-do-do do-do-do-do) telling him never to talk about it again, as if one sole military grunt who gets a phone call from his wife relaying her misunderstandings from the newswire prompts the "men in black" to immediately call him back and disabuse him of that irrelevant info. It was on the newswire!! Are they going to "call and intimidate" everybody who follows AP? Nonsense!

And then, it gets better, he supposedly records these calls. While en route, in his car, on 9/11/2001. Then, you mention, for clarity I suppose, that the Pentagon attack had already happened. Yeah duh, that was approx. 30 to 40 minutes before. Why even mention it? It's self-evident.

So...He plays tape recordings of his wife in front of an Australian audience, and these tape recordings were made when? And how? As described above? No wonder she's now his ex-wife, as you allude to at the end. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And then he had carbon fibers and aluminum pieces from AA 77 that he took from the scene without permission (imagine yourself wandering about a murder scene and taking things because you feel like it)... but okay, let's not get all peevish about that. The urge must have been irresistible. No, the real Whopper arrives when you state (without shame, of course) that your American friend has "proven false" the Todd Beamer phone call as well as the other mobile phone calls.

Well, I have news for you, I have some American friends too. We've been researching 9/11 for the entire decade. We hang around at a little site called "911blogger", where a diligent researcher from History Commons, Erik Larson, bulldozers all over this nonsense with an extremely well researched and well sourced essay. What does it mean for no hijacker claims if the phone calls were real? Total obliteration. Which is why the phone calls are incessantly questioned by the 9/11 Truth Movement's Edict-issuing Pope of the Conspiracy Religion, theologian David Ray Griffin. Griffin knows he must destroy the validity of the phone calls or his conspiracy enterprise will be skewered for roasting like meat on a spit.

I'm sorry, but I've seen and heard it all before and I'm not impressed. And I frankly don't care if somebody's from the military or not. It doesn't make it more believable, credible, or original. There were only two mobile phone calls on 9/11, the rest originated from airfones (sic), despite initial confusion on the part of the news media and even disseminated in FBI 302s. And yes, AA 77 had airfones.

Rumsfeld misspoke. In the realm of careful, diligent and meticulous research, Rumseld misspeaking is insufficient evidence for UA 93 being shot down, especially when so much other evidence contradicts this notion.

Not a drop of blood on the scene? People were finding body parts in the trees; Ziad Jarrah's DNA was identified on the scene. Not too long ago, UA 93's passenger tickets were published online.

Rehashing Rumsfeld's word salad isn't research: it's repetition. As is showing Powerpoint presentations of David Ray Grifter's cellphone fakery claims, jumbled about to make it look like your own work.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
And then he had carbon fibers and aluminum pieces from AA 77 that he took from the scene without permission (imagine yourself wandering about a murder scene and taking things because you feel like it)... but okay, let's not get all peevish about that.

What's wrong with taking alleged evidence from a crime scene?

Aziz El Hallou went on national TV claiming that he had a piece of AA77.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
What's wrong with taking alleged evidence from a crime scene?

Aziz El Hallou went on national TV claiming that he had a piece of AA77.

From a crime scene hygiene point of view, there is always something wrong with taking souvenirs.

It's a no-brainer.

Yet, that doesn't mean we, as independent researchers, can't accept those 'souvenirs' as evidence; it means that if you were an investigator for the FBI working in an official capacity you wouldn't want people taking things from the scene.

Tell me you understand this.
edit on 8-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In the future, please use the ATS Search as a veritable cornucopia of threads have been started regarding this topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheney did it as well...

I'll leave this open so you can all continue to "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

I hear you loud and clear. There is a lot of nonsense going around in the truther community. But the lies are hidden within truths (and the other way around), so it's hard to know what's really up.

Anyway, my point of this thread is to get more of the video that I posted. Don't you think the body language of the Secret Service personel in the back is interesting ... ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

In the future, please use the ATS Search as a veritable cornucopia of threads have been started regarding this topic...

Cheney did it as well...

I'll leave this open so you can all continue to "Deny Ignorance."

Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate it.

The topic of my thread is not so much his statement, but I'd like to find more footage of the video in question. I don't think that is the topic of the other threads that you've mentioned.

Also, thank you for using the word "cornucopia". It's a beauty!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
To all ATS Concerned and Mr. Snowcrash911 my due reverence,
The scene at the Pentagon was never a crime scene. Never. Somebody show me where it was indeed a crime scene. FBI agent Eckstine never told any Pentagon personal it was a crime scene. And my gosh do we have a very large witness list of eyewitnesses from that Pentagon site.

You do not like the Associated Press Mr. Snowcrash. Most of your western news gets filtered through that news service sir. But it remains nothing special to you does it sir, nor CNN, CBS, NBC. NPR, NPT, Fox Cable News Network etc. But the Associated Press contains 73.7 percent at this writing of all of the world news events, newsworthy or not sir.

The American military man involved in this dob out was not some private in your ranks in the great United States army. He was a much higher person in your famous NSA. Need I go on kind people, I believe I will. This man gets no mysterious phone call. Mr. Snowcrash, where do I write that? Have you and Mr. Rod Serling been having tea? Your AP story reflects your closed minded thinking sir. I respect the protocols of the ATS and I am going to be professional but thus far I nor the whole unit respect your thinking.

BTW mate, I am reading your response as I type this and everybody here had a go at your writing. You even have Australians agree with you Mr. Snowcrash so please do not feel disinherited kind sir. The Army Officer involved being in convey with your NSA I guess would have the equipment and the skill to record an anything He wanted too. Did you read what I wrote sir? Really I do agree with you as we over here have heard it all before. This is nothing new to me ATS people. But this self-righteous judgement I feel it is uncalled for. Also there was to timeline to this man in question. So skip your 40 minutes. I am not impressed.

The Pope of 9/11, his grace David Ray Griffin holds no ground either way with us. We have our own test aircraft and mobile phone test facilities. We do not care above David Ray Griffin. You prove to me that AA77 had Airfones as you call them. We are on the horn with Boeing aircraft tomorrow about that point, but it will not make you think any different. Rumsfeld misspoke. Well that is one thing that you did get correct. That is why the threat was written.

I stand corrected. At the crater site left by bunker buster bomb there was not one drop of blood at that site. I am sorry ATS. Body parts were a plenty.

And ATS I do not jumble rehash around or plagiarize as some of you have done here have. I am finished with this thread so like a proper person, you can have the last say. I do not believe you Mr. Snowcrash911, I am sorry.
Shannon83 with no shame what so ever.

P.S. The carbon fibers and metal parts were not from AA77. Take that to the bank.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Secret Service:
Yes indeed sir I agree with you. My officers saw it before I did as the Blow-up frame department really took that to task. We are on the same side mate. It reminds me of the Ron Paul "What If" speech and the good judge on Fox news U.S.A. I am so glad you wrote in such a timely professional demeanor. Thanks, you are a real mate! Send me anywhere else you have written sir. You do good sir. It is 2:57 am EST, in the U.S.A. And 5:57 pm Monday the same day!!! Good night sir.
Shannon83 What is Truth?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Can you tell us your rank and what branch of the ADF you work for?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
G'Day ATF. The question of my Rank and any general release of information of the sort would get you distraction lies as that can not be done. The reason I get away with this information sharing is because it is not classified under our laws. Take Godlike productions and Rumor Mill News for example. Those sites are on the no go list. They are a total waste to us. The Drudge report and some other hype sites are. There is certain information that I am to look for only. I like this site a lot as it is well controlled. The J.R.E.F. site is an example of pure intellectual conceit. But that is my opinion only ladies and gentlemen.

I can really say a lot more when I reach 20 posts so I can start a thread in good conduct. ATF people, I am not perfect as no human is. The information is collective that I give you and approved. It is not like the former U.S.S.R. ( C.C.C.P. ) in the way we do things. This really should not even be discussed here. This is " The slip of the tongue " Rumsfeld thread and I should not be talking about RAA protocols.

I can not even answer private mail at U2U because of this 20 post ruling. There is a reason for this as ATF is very good even with there face detection system as that is very basic as Apple even uses this. My picture is on my profile. Reason being it was used for a RAAF recruitment poster. You have a I.P. address there that is Australian, but you Yanks do the same as us. I could be in London with a I.P. address in Ghana. In this work it is the same old same old. Well we are indeed waiting for Boeing to cough up the airfone issue. So I guess I had ought to back off this thread as I see other political interests.

Also your military presence is building and building here with military hardware arriving daily. That should indeed have someone,s interest in America. I am sorry to be off topic. I will meet you at another thread. It has been my pleasure.
Shannon83. P.S. Mr. Alex Jones is eccentric, but we do read and watch him for relaxation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

shannon83, I don't think it will be necessary to respond to your whole comment, but I'll settle for your claim that the Pentagon was never a crime scene, which is debunked as follows:

Within five minutes of the Pentagon being hit, the first group from the FBI’s National Capital Response Squad arrives there. Due to this being a terrorist attack, the Pentagon and its grounds are immediately declared a federal crime scene.

Source

I think that speaks volumes about your knowledge of 9/11.

You've been very polite but this is just the way it is.

It was a crime scene, and I doubt people on the ground were unaware of that, least of all Pentagon DPS.

edit on 9-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nothing was shot down because no plane crashed.

Plus, the shoot down evidence would only fit if a plane flew in the opposite direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join