It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's slip of the tongue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In this video former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld slips and says that flight 93 was shot down. That statement is amazing by itself, but I'm much more intrigued by the two people in the back who seem to be Secret Service. The way they watch him and then react to his statement has always puzzled me. At the end of the clip both look at somebody for instructions. They look more like his "handlers" than security detail. Who is really in charge at the Department of Defense if it's not its SoD?

I've been trying to find more footage about this incident, but I come up empty. Can you help me in finding more footage? I believe the context was that he made a surprise visit and was addressing the troops in Iraq.

Video:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

My favourite clip of him being as evasive as ever. As for flight 93, it was shot down, there's a clip with cheney admitting he gave the order on youtube. Found it...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I appreciate your help.

Sorry I wasn't clear in my post: I'm looking for more footage of the same clip, so I can better understand the context and who was in that room.

Again, thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

My favourite clip of him being as evasive as ever. As for flight 93, it was shot down, there's a clip with cheney admitting he gave the order on youtube. Found it...

Actually that's one of the BEST things he's ever said, and possibly the only thing I agree with. He lays out the truth of the entire universe there actually. It's a concept that is more important than WMD, that most people don't even realize The Unknown Unknowns "evasion" is how their beliefs and actions are governed in all ways at all times.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just dont understand why this hasnt gone totally viral.......
I have never seen this footage before....
Lets Roll my ass.....................................................s

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In neither case are these men saying what is claimed.

Rumsfeld prefixes his remarks by referring to " the people who attacked the United States."

Cheney is referring to the shootdown order and says nothing about UA 93 actually being shot down.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

nvm
edit on 27/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: nvm

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You're not making sense here. Do you claim that Rumsfeld said the terrorists bombed flight 93?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You mean it's not common knowledge that it was shot down, with the six mile away debris field and all? Errr, it's still believed the airplane acted like a bunker buster bomb and fully embedded itself in the earth where that gouge was? Geez.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by Alfie1

You're not making sense here. Do you claim that Rumsfeld said the terrorists bombed flight 93?

I am saying that Rumsfeld, not the most articulate of men, is talking of the "plane over Pennsylvania" in the context of the "people who attacked the United States."

To try and manipulate something out of this is typical truther grasping at straws. There is no argument that a shootdown order was given in respect of UA 93 so why would there be a cover-up if it happened ?

Fact is there is not a shred of evidence to suggest a shootdown. The plane was seen by witnesses at low level before impact and the recovered FDR indicates all systems functioning until the end. Not possible if shot up by a fighter. The cockpit voice recorder, also recovered, confirms the confrontation between passengers and highjackers and the final desperate decision to put the plane down.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yea but don't lets the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I agree. I hated Rumsfeld for decades, but I always had to admire his wordsmithing and profundity, whether it was intended or not. There is something deeply, universally true in his 'unknown unknowns" riff.

If you haven't seen/heard it already, I'd recommend checking out The Poetry of Donald Rumsfeld.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
You mean it's not common knowledge that it was shot down, with the six mile away debris field and all? Errr, it's still believed the airplane acted like a bunker buster bomb and fully embedded itself in the earth where that gouge was? Geez.

Are you basing your 6 mile debris field on the fact that some light debris reached Indian Lake ?

Indian Lake may be 6 miles by a tortuous road from the crash site but it is 1.5 miles as the crow flies.

Please give me a source if you still maintain the debris field extended 6 miles from the crash site.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

G'Day. I am the a female Military officer in Australia. This flight 93 comment made by Rumsfeld was on the AP news wire as being reported live to my American mate that the aircraft was taken down by one missile fired from a F-16. That following December the pilot died of a heart attack. The report came from an employee from The Herald Mail Newspaper in Hagerstown Maryland. The Associated Press killed the story right away. There are no Real mobile phone tapes. Willing to share more detailed information via email. Shannon83 with no shame.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shannon83

G'Day. I am the a female Military officer in Australia. This flight 93 comment made by Rumsfeld was on the AP news wire as being reported live to my American mate that the aircraft was taken down by one missile fired from a F-16. That following December the pilot died of a heart attack. The report came from an employee from The Herald Mail Newspaper in Hagerstown Maryland. The Associated Press killed the story right away. There are no Real mobile phone tapes. Willing to share more detailed information via email. Shannon83 with no shame.

Please share whatever info you have in this thread

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Debris scattered for miles....

/shotdown

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just because he gave the order, doesn't mean it happened. The plane was probably down already or close to being down.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
G'Day from the down under. On the morning of September 11th, 2001 My inside American Military friend was in route down I-270 south toward Washington D.C. already informed of flight 93 en route to "some area" as his wife called him via mobile phone as I said before that the aircraft in question had already been shot down by an F-16 Falcon. He got two phone calls by the time He got to a city called Rockville Maryland, his then wife said very clearly that the aircraft was ordered, and yes my friends I said ordered to be shot down according to your Associated Press ( AP ). He then got a very important phone call on I-495 capital beltway to be told this was false information. Please disregard all information and never ever mention it again. Flight 77 had taken place by that time and He went there, and well known name is history now including his 3 children and his former wife. He was connected to a retired farmer that lived in Meyersdale Pennsylvania. After his take at the Pentagon and calling his farmer mate in Meyersdale and then going in route there, He spent two weeks in Meyersdale going to the crash site 9 times. He has said the very same thing you people are saying here. Debris field 12.8 Kilometres in general field length and width. His encounter with your FBI is very well known. However he spent many hours with a lady coroner in the Shanksville area and taped her. The popular statement to come out of that interview is this " I found not one drop of blood on that site" That is a direct quote form her. I heard my friend lecture on this subject in Melbourne Victoria Australia 2 times in power point presentation that I got my CO and about 32 hand picked security diggers to listen to Him in Adelaide South Australian. This time He played tape recorded telephone conversations that He had with his wife. This was very very shocking to hear her distressed terror. Why He did not share this information in Melbourne I do not know. My CO was hyper interested in this flight 93 story besides all of the evidence He had from the Flight 77 incident. He had black carbon fibers and aluminum pieces that He gladly turned over to the Royal Australian Army. He was allowed in laboratory for test procedures. It appears to me that the Aussies were very well aware of all of the information He discussed. He was taken to Canberra A.C.T. and treated very respectfully. He is now in the Northern Territory under our government doing what I do not know. We are very special friends and I will not betray my government or his. However He told me directly to go to your site and explain pieces as He called it of the 2012 Rumsfeld Stuff as He called it. This gentleman has been investigated by the Australian Federal Police has has an impeccable record with this country. He has proven the Todd Beamer story to be completely false and the alleged mobile phone recordings to be false. Everything was digitized and play over and over again for many Australian officers from all different sources. He even pitched a small Boeing part with the p/n on it. I can, with his permission will send these mobile phone tapes of the dialogue between Himself and his x-wife from the The Herald Mail News Paper company head quartered in Indiana. There is also Fox news tape from WTTG, Washington D.C. Gentlemen, thank you for the hearing. I am gaining more information as I have now been assigned to a department that works in international affairs which gives me the privileged to be with me best American Yank I have met to date. There will be forth coming Rumsfelds/Chenny 93/77 info that will be fresh and not rehash of all that you know now. I want mature individuals to to speak with me at ATS and if you have doubt about my credibility or of the credibility of the Royal Australian Army then you may stop this answer from the public and remove me from ATS. I am that dedicated to this subject and this brave American. Thank you for your kindness and time. Question: How do I upload a picture of myself or a military Avatar from my MacBook. Shannon 83 with no shame.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Who runs the DOD in the United States? I will explain from the downunder all as I understand it. Have patience with me sir.
Shannon83

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shannon83
G'Day from the down under.

The Hilton Bombing was such a ridiculous affair. It must have awoken many Australians to the threat of False Flag Terror.

If you do an image search for 'Terry Griffiths Hilton Bombing' you'll see a picture of Terry in a white jumper holding a medal in a blue case. Click on that image for a story about a man who knows about False Flag Terror first hand.

I'm not Terry but there isn't a day goes by that I'm not affected in some way by the legacy of the Hilton. I don't mean to distract from the subject of this thread. I just want to point out publicly that once you start speaking out others will follow.

You who are reading this, if you know something, speak out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join