It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird coincidence with my hororscope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey ATS been a long time since I posted. It took me this long to have anything of significance to even post. So since it's almost the new year I decided just for something to do I would look up my yearly overview scope for 2011 and this is what it said.

Year 2011 Overview When it rains it definitely pours Sag -- and this year it's raining romance. Love hits a serious high note in 2011 after what may have easily felt like a dry spell to rival all dry spells. Just when you thought there was no choice but to embrace your path as the eternal lone gypsy, along comes an unparalleled amount of planetary activity in your romance sector to spice up your love life. In fact, that's an understatement considering the amount of amorous energy going on in your horoscope from May onwards. With the Nodes of the Moon hitting your relationship houses, this is a very karmic and destined year, indeed. You'll have plenty of proper opportunities to figure out your true calling in life. Plus, the clarity you've so desperately been seeking about your relationships should become as clear as day over the next 12 months -- as long as you keep your eyes open to the myriad messages streaming in from every direction. Jupiter, your lucky planetary ruler enters your work sector this June bringing some brilliant new opportunities for you to make money and build something lasting and meaningful. The more beauty in your world the better, and with Jupiter entering Taurus, you'll have more than enough aesthetic influence to keep you grounded and inspired until 2012. You haven't felt this excited about your work in about 12 years, so count your lucky blessings, Sag. All in all, 2011 is going to be a stellar experience chock full of plenty of reasons to celebrate!

So to sum up my year I moved to new town, went to college for a bit, moved on June 6th. 20 days later I met my fiance. We've been together ever since. Became engaged in October, getting married this coming April. She is a Virgo. based on how amazingly accurate this was I decided to look hers up. Which says this.

Year 2011 Overview 2011 is all about showing Virgo the money. Being the bona fide workaholic of the zodiac, you have certainly earned your right to demand the six figures through long hours and heaps of your own blood, sweat and tears over the past several years. And you've certainly suffered enough losses and endured enough tests of faith in the financial department to prove your substance. As much as you get off on the occasional masochistic work jag, you can't help but wonder when things are going to get easier. Well hang tight Virgin, because the bonus you so desperately need and deserve should arrive between March and June of 2011. A major conglomeration of fiery planets activates your sector of other people's money, including the luckiest planet of them all -- Jupiter. If that doesn't bring some kind of windfall, loan or access to a serious line of credit you're going about your business all kinds of wrong. You're also getting ready to shed some serious skin starting this March. With Uranus, the change god joining forces with Jupiter in your sector of psychological change: you're preparing to face some serious skeletons in your psychic closet. Rather than applying your brilliant yet critical mind in assessing other people's shortcomings, you're ready to confront your own strengths and weaknesses on a new level. This year favors the clean slate approach to all matters of self-help, renewal and transformation of your personality. You're leaving many aspects of your old self behind in order to become a better and more authentic version of who you really are.

Now she worked two jobs 6 days a week. a full time one and one on friday night and saturday mornings. She ginally got a promotion and was able to quit the second job. The really neat thing here is it says clearly that she will meet a JUPITER AKA Sagittarius (ME) in June that will change her life forever. We met in June. Started dating officially on the 26th.

So I thought that was very strange. I usually laugh these off, but this really makes it seem like my pending marriage is destined and written in the stars. Also while I was reading this she had messaged me and informed me that her dress had arrived.

Anyway thanks for reading, I will respond to any thoughts on the matter, didn't know where else to post this, but had to get it out there cause it's so interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Congrats on your wedding (DONT DO IT!!!!) jk lol
But I think you have answered your own question really, it is coincidence just look at this video
www.youtube.com...
I could write anything down in a horoscopes and its will come true for some people, I even think you could have read it and somehow subconscious you made it happen.
But hey you have met a girl whom you are gonna get married to of course its written in the stars dude, it's love
wish you all the best (NO REALLY DONT DO IT!!!) good luck BM xx
edit on 27-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitsquid

Congratulations on all your good fortune! However, I have to agree with the above poster , that if someone ascribes to a certain identity (sign) self- fulfilling prophecies can easily occur. For years I ascribed the identity of being "scorpio" and after using stellarium and looking right at the exact positions of the planets on my birth,I saw how very far off most astrology is . After seeing that I should actually be a "virgo" I dug a bit deeper into vedic astrology since they are suppose to update their info. And according to different sites I was aries , libra etc....they all said something different. I have yet to dig deeper and actually do my own chart based on what I've seen in stellarium , but at this point I'm somewhat disenchanted with the entire thing.

But your find is quite interesting ..what site did you use?
edit on 27-12-2011 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks for the reply and good luck wishes. but I swear I hadn't read this once this before. In the off chance that I had read it and made it come true unknowingly hers is still deadly accurate as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by misfitsquid

Congratulations on all your good fortune! However, I have to agree with the above poster , that if someone ascribes to a certain identity (sign) self- fulfilling prophecies can easily occur. For years I ascribed the identity of being "scorpio" and after using stellarium and looking right at the exact positions of the planets on my birth,I saw how very far off most astrology is . After seeing that I should actually be a "virgo" I dug a bit deeper into vedic astrology since they are suppose to update their info. And according to different sites I was aries , libra etc....they all said something different. I have yet to dig deeper and actually do my own chart based on what I've seen in stellarium , but at this point I'm somewhat disenchanted with the entire thing.

But your find is quite interesting ..what site did you use?
edit on 27-12-2011 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

I used yahoo since I still for some reason use yahoo as my primary email server

new topics

top topics

join