It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody "saw" any planes hit the twin towers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Where's the rest of the plane?:

Cropped in paint and enlarged 500%. (From video capture of moment of impact):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454a6b2c9902.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Um...I can see the wings clearly in every frame.

Which side of this are you arguing?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Um...I can see the wings clearly in every frame.

Which side of this are you arguing?

Which side am I arguing? I don't really know. I see wings, but I see only half a "plane" as it "slams" into the building.

Poor video? Projected holographic plane? I don't know.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Dude I was there, I didn't see it on television. I was there in Manhattan when it happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KingMoloch

which "plane" did you "see" hit the towers? first one or second? where exactly were you? street and number please.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Hm, I remember being on 6th avenue when I saw the first one collapse. Everything was pretty much a blur after that.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

this ....is....my....second....line......

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KingMoloch

You saw the first building collapse? What about the first plane? This thread is about whether or not if the planes hit the towers or not. Not whether or not if the towers collapsed.

As for baddmove

T&C violation?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I actually find myself at a loss for being on ATS sometimes, but the fact is that sometimes you guys have valid points. Other than the painful dealings i have to put up with, words like "Shill" or "Alex Jones" or whatnot.

However.

Recently, a guy who called himself Dallas Goldbug was pointing these things out, just a month ago, he was Arrested for Copyright infringement.
www.bustedmugshots.com...

I looked at old footage, and i talked to people who were there, and they remember the collapses, but they don't quite recall a plane hitting the building. And anyone who did, was usually a Corporate guy or whatnot.

Even Firefighters think there were bombs in the building.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by DIDtm

Where's the rest of the plane?:

Cropped in paint and enlarged 500%. (From video capture of moment of impact):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454a6b2c9902.jpg[/atsimg]

So, you have a still taken from a video, cropped and blown up 500% and you are expecting the image to be clear?

You are looking at major picture distortion my friend. As for the other photos and where the wings are.... I can see the wings in each picture. Motion blur comes to mind

I don't normally post on 9/11 threads just because they tend to get really hostile really quickly. But I saw your post and just wanted to jump in very quickly and them jump right back out.

Thank you for listening and considering my post.

Peace and love.

GST

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shieldmaker

Recently, a guy who called himself Dallas Goldbug was pointing these things out, just a month ago, he was Arrested for Copyright infringement.
www.bustedmugshots.com...

No one of that name appears in a search of the site.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
many many people saw the otherwise they wouldnt be able too pass it too the radio and tv because it wouldnt make it too the radio or tv unless one person saw it :/

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Reply to the OP...?....hey, no one does that....But Your thread, it's true.
masses should have tv records of reports.... seeing the actual impact, ferry passengers by the boatload and such. en masse
......and covered by local news maybe.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

yes, you should be made aware of the other discrepency on the right side of impact...cgi evidence hugely.
in another ATS thread, damage was missing on the tower exterior view...till it got filled in minutes later. about four feet of leading edge "cut" , on the right wing mark on the exterior view, shown several times "live"

edit on 7-1-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'll say this one time.

I personally saw a plane hit the twin tower. Not the first one, but the second as I was in New York that day and we went outside when it happened. We listened on the radio and watched it live with our own eyeballs.

So yeah, people DID and I can produce at least 4 other friends of mine that were with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"No planes" theory is the key to understand the event. I endorse independent 9/11 researchers to give deeper analysis of this theory. It explains why all the truth movement has failed and why the perps will walk away as usual, and some other things also, like how the cover-up and disinfo campaign works.
It is actually easy to find out were the planes or not, by analyzing video and tower penetration and reading the arguments of both sides. I cannot recall easier and more obvious conspiracy theory than this, and 9/11 as a whole.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join