It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reintroduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I opened an account on ATS several months ago and was not able to keep up with it like I hoped. I have recently been more active on the site and look forward to being a prominent member of the ATS community. A few facts about me

I am a HUGE Ron Paul supporter. Although I am only 26, I have never had so much political passion as I do do now. I have become fed up with the Welfare & Warfare state we are in and think we are in need of great change

I am a high school teacher and think our educational system is way off track and I have a few ideas i think could really get us back to where we need to be.

I am very into the metaphysical, I love reading about different views and ideas on spirituality, quantum physics , and meditation.

I have a growing distrust of the media and hope something can be done about it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet the posting requirements soon. thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So tell me: How huge a Ron Paul supporter are you--like 6' 6"? 6' 7"? 350 lbs.? We like 'em BIG around here.

But I kid.
Welcome to ATS, stdscf12. Careful, there--don't trip over the trolls....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Ha. Thats funny! Yeah I see there is a lot of troll activity. Thanks for the warning!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Same thing here, must of forgotten to change my password

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Welcome to ATS.

If you get overwhelmed by the Politics...look around and check out some of the other areas of ATS.....Cooking.....Movies.....Chit Chat....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join