It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings up with venus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Great job with the images! my first post in awhile still getting the dust off ! Your right it really cant be a lense flare with the images taken hours apart. I dont want to jump to conclusions but it does look like a impact to a untrained eye like myslef.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I started a thread in the wrong section, after doing a search. Glad this is here.

To me this leads to many questions, first and foremost the Electric Universe which I was going to bring up on my thread. Because we get so many myths and legends around the world, all upgrading their images of Venus and Gods, and using tridents weapons at the same time, and these images that are distributed world wide, all display PLASMA DISCHARGES that have been duplicated in laboratories.

We get religions, and myths, spoon fed to the citizens of every culture, but the elites get science information, codes and can note what time or season they're in, and roughly what part of the cycle they're in.

They can look and observe cosmic events, and especially now with so called advanced equipment, to notice these things. They don't fall for the legends and myths part, since they wrote these.

Venus historically was depicted as having changed from a Loving Peaceful Goddess to an Angry Comet, or a Star, that rains down destruction on our planet.

I'll find those videos they're good.
But isn't Venus now showing Star Like Traits?

Didn't look like a CME?
edit on 27-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
here we go:

The point labelled with "B" is where the pictures were taken.No wonder Venus looks normal from Earth-based telescopes..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
do we have any probe ore sattelite at venus now active?
an super volcano might have exploded on venus in combination with an very dense atmosphere...
an part of it is blown into space...
edit on 27-12-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I found some video on youtube of Venus last night if it helps any.

WARNING...Drama music...you may want to turn down LOL! From 12/25/11

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hm..nothing to do with the comet:

and actual position of the Stereo B satelite:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok a lot of the links are on my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is about Elenin, which I always saw as their code, and probably for revelations 9 11. A very big marker, passed around to all the elites, as to what time we're in.

The Electric Universe information is coded right on their legal currency. There are some good pics.

I'll list some of the most interesting at the moment to me from the thread:

science.nasa.gov...
Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun

scienceray.com...
Amazing Suns, Water Springs of The Universe

SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY — Selections (1)

Planet of a Thousand Mysteries

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

total frames time is16 houres...that would give some info about speed and power of the object leaving venus....
ore is it in an steady orbit ... couse venus moves also...so it looked to be ejected.....perhaps an shining mirror on the object?

+82 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Now that is interesting.

I don't often comment to say "Huh?" but that's what I'm doing now. No idea what it is. We may have to wait for the science quality data to be downloaded to get a better idea of what we're looking at. That will be sometime today.

I've asked Joseph Gurman at (Solar Data Analysis Center) to have a look.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The Cosmic Thunderbolt Part 2

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 1

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

Supporting documentation and links to all the NASA quotes, web sites, and papers used in the video can be found here:

sites.google.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I looked at Venus just a couple of hours ago through the scope, nothing unusual.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Now that is interesting.

I don't often comment to say "Huh?" but that's what I'm doing now. No idea what it is. We may have to wait for the science quality data to be downloaded to get a better idea of what we're looking at. That will be sometime today.

The world as we know it has truly ended....when Phage doesn't know...we're doomed

Phage, of all folks, I was sure you would come here and settle us all down.

TY for asking your friend....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.holoscience.com...

However, most of the greatest discoveries in history came about because an individual broke with the consensus. In 1950, years before the space age, Immanuel Velikovsky concluded from his extensive interdisciplinary research that the planet Venus was remembered from the time of the dawn of civilization as a brilliant cometary body. He concluded in his best-selling book, Worlds in Collision, that "The night side of Venus radiates heat because Venus is hot. The reflecting, absorbing, insulating and conducting properties of the cloud layer of Venus modify the heating effect of the sun upon the body of the planet; but at the bottom of the problem lies this fact: Venus gives off heat." Here we had two cherished beliefs being demolished at once – that something the size of a planet could be a comet, and that Venus recently had a different orbit. Velikovsky was "ruthlessly suppressed." Although later findings from space probes supported his conclusion, they made no difference to the consensus opinion.

Astronomers minimized the importance of Velikovsky's remarkable claim or simply dismissed it as a 'lucky guess', although one noted scholar acknowledged at the time that Velikovsky had a remarkable record of successful predictions and no failures. The discovery that Venus was almost red hot made it imperative for scientists to invent an explanation. The result was the "enhanced" or "runaway" greenhouse effect

I forgot to add something. Venus is not like earth, she is not our evil twin. She doesnt even have magnetic poles and doesnt rotate, thought they quickly fixed that problem and invented a backwards rotation to mask this and make her still appear to stand still.

The reason for that was because they developed overunity, electromagnetic energy by observing the solar system. Earth spins on her access ie. FREE ENERGY, due to the iron core, and being a wound up capacitor and all her circuits. The moon with no magnetic poles does not spin at all, nor does Venus.

But Venus has other things, in that, Venus emits heat. Its not like earth at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity...please, I beg of you...don't transfer your whole thread to this one....just post your link.

Thank You,

Des

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Phage
Now that is interesting.

The world as we know it has truly ended....when Phage doesn't know...we're doomed

Phage, of all folks, I was sure you would come here and settle us all down.

TY for asking your friend....

lol Thanks Phage I was waiting for your response aswell. Seems Venus waved hello or has been charged up a lil bit more. Can enough charge cause objects to move from their once stationed locations. My 1 cents, excellent find OP..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I haven't that was 2 posts with a few videos. I'm digging up info on venus online, in real time and electric universe. Like I would have done on my thread, but there already is one, so out of courtesy to the author of this one, have decided to post on here. And I'm fully entitled to post.

Those pictures depict Venus as a star with a cme. I'm finding evidence that Venus isn't like earth, the link above shows it emits heat.

Which means, research to try and shed some light on the NASA pictures, but most people don't seem to grasp what it actually means, and that the elites are actually looking for the signs in Venus and Jupiter as depicted by the myths, as coded in them, to know roughly whats going on, and how much time we have.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looking at the raw image, there doesn't seem to be anything going on. Yes, that's the full sized image. We need the high quality science data to get more detail.

I expect it's a processing artifact.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage...I thought you might find it interesting....though it makes me a little nervous to hear you say "huh?"
I thought you would know straight away....thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That is a very interesting thought isn't it. Movement. Since others have already shared, such as Sleeper/Lou Baldin, that orbits move, change. And its all Electric Universe type mechanisms.

For those who don't want to wade through hours of videos. (Though I have to say they are amongst the most interesting videos I've seen. Well worth watching!) here is the short form on plasma discharge, and the myths of old, Venus is mentioned.

www.electric-cosmos.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is I was thinking how some static charged items like a metal rod or sphere when placed near say pieces of paper will cause the paper to attract to the charged item. So I figured I would throw that out there that maybe there are charged items in the cosmos the LOCAL that can cause this to happen. Which is what made me think of Venus Moving due to a certain HIGH CHARGE interrupting its stationed location. It would require a very large charge not necessarily a large object but an object carrying a HIGH CHARGE from gaining much static energy traveling thru the COSMOS..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join