It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings up with venus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by AnotherSon
On December 5th I ran into this guys video on YouTube. He captured the phenomena and does a pretty good job at showing the Moon and Jupiter in the sky then Venus and its strange star-like behavior. Venus phenomena begins at 5:50 into the video.

Bad seeing made far worse intermittently by the plume from the chimney you see towards the end of the video.

That's great debunking if correct for the Texas video however I can't see the home well enough in the video to see a chimney nor do I have the software to mess with the contrast and brightness.

Then I suggest you actually watch the video, because at 10:48 the person who made the video flat-out tells you that there's a chimney in the shot to the right of Venus.

It was not important for me to debunk the video because it was precisely what I observed in Seattle where subsequently there is a ban on wood burning fireplaces and no observed heat sources distorting my view of Venus.

Bad seeing does not require a fireplace, but that clearly is the cause of the bad seeing in the video you posted.
edit on 28-12-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I learned the conspiracy theorist mind seeks truth or verification even when facing those who KNOW and still deny truth. Some though will allow FEAR of the unknown to PREVENT them from recognizining REALITY is more then what they were taught in SCHOOLS. Just sayen

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I learned the conspiracy theorist mind seeks truth or verification even when facing those who KNOW and still deny truth.

Rather than seek verification of your beliefs, I would suggest you follow the evidence wherever it leads. That is what I have done.

Some though will allow FEAR of the unknown to PREVENT them from recognizining REALITY is more then what they were taught in SCHOOLS. Just sayen

I am mostly self-taught when it comes to astronomy. Instead of making assumptions about others, I would suggest you stick to the evidence at hand. I can even predict what will happen in the future with this. Why? Because it's a well-known lens flare effect that happens every time with Venus. Even after Venus leaves the field of view, the flare will continue to expand. Eventually, a large horizontal flare will appear on the right side of the screen where Venus had left the field of view. It will look something like this:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Heres what a WW-2 veteran said during a war documentary i recently watched...

"My generation questioned nothing,your generation questions everything"

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Its probably a super volcano erupting on venus,venus has more volcanoes on its surface than any other planet in our solar system > volcano.oregonstate.edu... > "Venus has more volcanoes than any other planet in the solar system. Over 1600 major volcanoes or volcanic features are known,see map in link and there are many,many more smaller volcanoes.No one has yet counted them all, but the total number may be over 100,000 or even over 1,000,000!"
edit on 28-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Or theres a slight chance,but a possibility none the less,that the venusians were trying to launch a plasma missile at earth,but aimed it in the wrong direction,this time...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

thanks
I didnt point you out though??? -was just making a general statement-

reply to post by blocula

Makes you wonder what happened between the generations you know. Good 1 blocula

edit on 12/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
i do remember seeing this on t.v. - i am unable to recall the program - science channel, discovery, something but it showed a burst of what i came to understand as a magnetic field - wish i could recall - venus is highly magnitized -

A magnetosphere is formed when a stream of charged particles, such as the solar wind, interacts with and is deflected by the intrinsic magnetic field of a planet or similar body. Earth is surrounded by a magnetosphere, as are the other planets with intrinsic magnetic fields: Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Jupiter's moon Ganymede has a small magnetosphere — but it is situated entirely within the magnetosphere of Jupiter, leading to complex interactions. The ionospheres of weakly magnetized planets such as Venus and Mars set up currents that partially deflect the solar wind flow, but do not have magnetospheres, per se.
en.wikipedia.org...

what i do recall is these burst happen at certain points in their orbit - i'm going to dig a little further -

here's a link www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu... i find interesting but it is waaaaay out of my league!

great find - s/f

EDITED: i remember now, it was john gorman youtube site:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

That video seems to explain it all.
Great find. !

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Each generation of youth tries to break out and break away from their parents generation,like the jazz age following WW-1,like the hippie counter culture following WW-2.During the German occupation of France in WW-2,the night life of Paris was lit up and alive,filled with youth in the streets and in the the clubs,bars and cafes...

None the less,whatever this venusian flare really is,if we are only getting information from "official sources",we'll never really know,we need feed back and knowledgeable information from amateur astronomers...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Whatever this venusian flare really is,if we are only getting information from "official sources",we'll never really know,we need feed back and knowledgeable information from amateur astronomers...

I agree and wish it wasnt that hard to find truth here.. It may be what some are calling it but 1 just feels its not, not saying I am right it didnt even look like the preveous flare pics it went up and seemd to be pulled back down as if the Morning Star was acting like SOL and filiment returns back to the SOL surface. Whatever is up I feel Earth will know as well either way...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Don't make assumptions about what other people believe or why they believe it. My statement is just to give you an example of someone who does not fit the box you seem to be putting people like me in.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Don't make assumptions about what other people believe or why they believe it. My statement is just to give you an example of someone who does not fit the box you seem to be putting people like me in.

I am not putting you in a box ngchunter, I just dont take the normal what I am told for truth. The flare example shown by others isnt the same as seen in the OP.

kinaree

notice the kinaree object present in these photos below also Venus behavior looks different from the OP images.

not same Venus behavior below?? No kinaree???

with that I think MANY must be patient and whats to be revealed SHALL be..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Phage

All I am saying is, And I know you're educated in this field my friend, is that it has looked more so lately. Could be the clear sky that we have had out here in the West, or not? I do know that it seems more bright than it did after the record setting winds we had out here on the west coast around a month and a half ago. Clear skies for almost a week. My pool full of leaves can varify that. At the same time, I think stars and planets change all the time from what I have gathered, and some of it gathered from you. ~SheopleNation

I am on the west coast also. I have been watching Venus every night since i first saw this huge bright light even when we have no other stars showing. In my opinion it has been brighter then any full moon every gets. I have gotten everyone I know to look at it since the other night it looked like the glow of it was expanded on one side flaring out to the naked eye.

The only real odd thing here is how many people have been thinking it is different then they are used to and now this "lens flare". Yes the video is convincing that it is lens flare but why do I feel like there is something else happening up there. I can't stop looking I get up at night an go look several times during the night.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its a sign of the times:

Venus the Comet - Comet Elenin - A Bad Hair Day? Part 1 of 4

Bad Hair Day, quite amusing, since Venus is also called the Hairy Star!

thunderbolts.info...

"Venus, with its cometary tail, is evidently still discharging strongly today after a recent cometary past noted globally by ancient witnesses. Venus was described variously as a ‘hairy star’ or ‘bearded star’ and a stupendous prodigy in the sky. Today, Venus’ comet tail operates in the dark discharge mode and is invisible. It can only be detected by magnetometers and charged particle detectors."

edit on 28-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Careful Unity_99 lol you forgot ELENIN got renamed along with its other parts
covers mouth and dematerializes..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well I don't believe it just appeared 3600 years ago, but it does act like a comet/star, carries a charge, reacts to our Star I believe and whatever else is out there.

And what we wouldn't want is for it to move closer. Although if the sun suddenly expands into a big white star, I'll be really happy. I want every single soul completely free and progressing, no exeptions. I even want the bad guys, all the darth vaders, same thing. But they can't just have love increased, since they don't have love. They need something preparing or tilling the soil in them to create the spark of love again. I know there is a perfect plan for this.

No one chooses to harm others, its a process of being harmed or feeling bad about harming another, and unable to face accepting it was your fault so you keep blaming the victim. This applies even to the Fallen Ones. Everyone needs out of here. That river of sorrow needs to become a field of Love.

I don't understand the Elenin reference, to me Elenin is coded as revelations 9 11 and seemed to be a craft of some sort.

Can we steer the sun flares ie can our intention, our consciousness, our prayers and yearnings, united change everything?

www.world-mysteries.com...

Here it mentions humans affected by solar flare activity and wars/battles, and some studies doen.

Venus is reacting to something. The biggest force we have, greater than manmade weapons, everything, is still the Sun. Our Star is the principle force or driver of what is occurring. Yes I know there could be outer bodies doing some of it, but we're inside the solar system, and the Sun is supreme with us.

So can we affect the sun?
edit on 28-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I am not putting you in a box ngchunter, I just dont take the normal what I am told for truth.

Your previous post contained implicit assumptions that are not necessarily true.

The flare example shown by others isnt the same as seen in the OP.

Actually it is. The only substantive difference was the image quality, beacon vs full resolution pictures. That's why I produced a video purely from beacon data from over the last couple weeks. Tell me how I was able to predict the flare's behavior, that it would follow the same pattern as the entry flare in reverse?

kinaree

notice the kinaree object present in these photos below also Venus behavior looks different from the OP images.

You're seeing mythological objects now in the pictures? Ever hear of pareidolia? Again, see above, there's no substantive difference other than image quality, which I already addressed by my video. The lens flare is following my predictions of its behavior because it's just that, a lens flare.
edit on 28-12-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

None the less,whatever this venusian flare really is,if we are only getting information from "official sources",we'll never really know,we need feed back and knowledgeable information from amateur astronomers...

That's exactly what I'm giving you, and it's being ignored by many, as predicted...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.buryl.com...

A four year study has just been completed by the Academy for Peace Research to test whether or not humans can alter solar and geomagnetic activity by meditating, visualizing, or praying....

Crimes, riots, accidents, psychotic episodes, many types of illness, and just plain grouchiness have all been found to increase at times of solar activity and/or geomagnetic disturbances. This is not a theory; diverse studies by many researchers in different countries over many years have supported the same general conclusion....

When people learned of this research they proposed that peace meditations could have a beneficial and calming effect on solar activity. Edgar Cayce had said this would be possible many years ago. The hypothesis was formalized in the design of an experiment called: THE GLOBAL MEDITATION PROJECT. People were invited to meditate at six dates each year (the Solstices, Equinoxes, etc.). A 3-1/2 year study culminated in June 1988 with the alignment of six planets close to the Galactic Center. Normally such an alignment would have been expected to trigger a large increase in solar activity, and an increase in international battles. Although there was an increase in solar activity there was actually a dip one day after the peace meditations. (There were few world upsets and a number of positive international steps taken towards peace in June 1988, a wonderful turning point may have occurred.) Such dips were also observed during the first two years of the experiment, the only times that the data has been analyzed so far. On the average the effects of several million people meditating appears to have resulted in a decrease in solar activity of up to 30% for a period of 7 to 10 days following the meditations.

Sure there will be people trying to discredit the global meditation project.

But I already know this is an interactive dreamscape school so it has to be true.

Even faster, is ARK, acts of random kindness. Feed the poor!

If we decided to tackle the corruption in this world not by protests or revolutions, but by doing what our collectives should have been doing all along, equalizing, and we really just started to look for ways to help, feed and provide shelter and companionship/frienship, for everyone, all the homeless, all the shut ins living on the edge, every country.

I believe, the world which is a mirror would transform. Of course we'd have to be persistant and do it with faith over time, as we have some apathy and its consequences to undo.

I also feel there are so many awake people now that TPTB were expecting worse things than what have happnened and they're really annoyed that people are mostly loving.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
So we're done with the deny ignorance stuff now? Can I put my tin-foil hat back on now? I mean seriously look how many have come forth with quality evidence that it is nothing more than a lens flare, yet you have all these "others" who continue to yell "look man it's not a lens flare! Just Look at it! Does that look like a lens flare?!"

Guess what? it does. Thank you Phage and nghunter for tackling this before it got out of hand. Sadly, to no avail. It seems people will think anything to keep any theory in their mind alive. I'd love to stay and see how this blows over, but I'd rather go play BF3. Good night

Why thank them when the entire thread is still debating what they say is merely an artifact? No one listens here nor debates in a constructive way, even if proper information is recieved.

Also why do the Pro's write so little about their conclusions? If their pro's why don't they try to put stuff in layman for us proving their conclusions in a way we can understand? Wait I think I know the answer! no one listens anyways...why write when no one reads...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.todayifoundout.com...

The Sun Is White, not yellow!

en.wikipedia.org...

Its atmospheric effects that make it yellow.

It actually appears more and more white to the naked eye.

Humans are Loving in nature, and we have to stop allowing the leaders to dirty our auras with their harm program.

Also its not this tiny insignificant hicksville star, Scientists now believe its 85% brighter than any other star in the Milky Way. That is very interesting!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Once regarded by astronomers as a small and relatively insignificant star, the Sun is now thought to be brighter than about 85% of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy, most of which are red dwarfs. The absolute magnitude of the Sun is +4.83; however, as the star closest to Earth, the Sun is the brightest object in the sky with an apparent magnitude of −26.74. The Sun's hot corona continuously expands in space creating the solar wind, a stream of charged particles that extends to the heliopause at roughly 100 astronomical units. The bubble in the interstellar medium formed by the solar wind, the heliosphere, is the largest continuous structure in the Solar System.

Venus is some kind of catalyst at the worst, and some kind of sign, or warning, in the least.

But whatever can happen, will happen, relates to our Mother Star!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join