It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible: True Prophecy From God, Or A Playbook For TPTB? You Tell Me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lets just say the Bible is coded...Not in the sense "Bible Code" mathematical formulated.

There are true spiritual passages from God,,,the creator of all things but then there are also interjections by the powers that be. Half truths and counterfeits etc.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Of course you cannot love God unless you truly know how much he loves you,,,,nor does he expect you to until that awakening takes place by the Holy Spirit. Then you just cant help yourself.....doesnt mean you wont get mad at him ( all part of a relationship)

The true lie is Genesis 3 verse 22 (Skull and Bones Chapter 322) reason they use that number.
Behold...the man has become as one of us (The fallen ones sons of God that rebelled) to know what is good and what is evil. There is no power in any of your secret societies I dont care what you know or think you know or how much power you wield.

When God created creation he never once said it was evil...he called it good and he was well pleased.

To the Powers that Be
There are some new sheriffs in town more powerful than you could ever fathom....you can go quietly and release humanity or you can have a very very bad 7 days in which afterwards you will perish forever.

Those that have received the holy spirit once---one time only you are saved through the one time sacrafice by grace...you cannot sin your way out of salvation no matter how much education you have on theology no matter what the appointed priests, rabbis, clerics, reverends, pastors say.
edit on 28-12-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

The accounts of the Old Testament are also documented by historians such as Josephus. There are other accounts of history such as sumerian etc but the one in Genesis is unique to Moses and hence the Jews.

No, they are not. There is one paragraph that mentions a man named Jesus, but scholars agree that was inserted in the Antiquities by someone else, a priest, perhaps, but not Josephus. Also, Philo of Alexandria never once mentioned Jesus, or anything about him, and Moses was a Sumerian, or was at least descended from them. Study history much?
The Sumer tablets are about history, not myth. They hold the truth to all our positions on religion and our beginnings.
Code of Hammurabi and the Law of Moses

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by DarkKnight21

I know this means nothing, but when I was in elementary school, all the kids used to laugh at the fact that in the encyclopedias the book containing the "P's" had the word "Pope" listed on page 666. Coincidence?

Like that, do you? Look up the Social Security Act, and see that the number of it is 666 also. Also, the first, middle, and last number of any Bar Code is 666.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I was talking about the Old Testament......historical information pertaining to Jesus is not hard to defend. Nobody in there right mind denies Jesus lived and started a religious movement based on rising from the dead. Anyways, yes i studied and taught history......lol.

Ham's code has a system of laws similar but more extreme than Moses Laws. Nevertheless, the history of Israel is what it is........

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
You have three world religions which dominate the world.

Not so. We have some people who think there are three world religions which dominate the world. That doesn't change the fact that there is only One God, One Faith, and One Religion.

All have as there central philosophy ONE God.

As Christ prays for unity, the only right philosophy is One God, One Faith, and One Religion. It is only the discursive mind which yields to anything else. The members of the Body of Christ are many, but there is only One Body.

They all have prophecy that needs to be fulfilled to validate their prophets.

There is only one spirit of prophecy which emanates from the Holy Spirit, Who proceeds from the Father. Christ has confirmed this in His teaching.

The vast MAJORITY of the world believes without question one of these three religions.

Only if one denies that there is One God, One Faith, and One Religion, which is error.

Do you really think there will be peace without fulfillment of prophecy?
IMPOSSIBLE.

All things are possible with God. To him who has lost all hope, nothing is possible. I experience Christ's peace as fulfillment of prophecy, as a free gift, the gift of God's grace of eternal life through Christ Jesus, the Way.

Fortunately, we are wrapping things up here.

The world will never end.

Have faith, keep the commandments, and listen.
With Love,
Your Brother

And pray that there be laborers for the harvest.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Palamar
And pray that there be laborers for the harvest.

I call the laborers to the Harvest.

That is what this pilgrimage to the east is all about.

Thank you for joing us my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Glad to see you back, OldCorp. Also glad you were able to "bug out". A lot of people won't be able to, and even more don't know that they need to.

I don't necessarily believe that the end times are upon us, but there are some similarities to the Middle East's current issues and the events in the Judeo-Christian bible. The next 5 years or so should be interesting (as in the old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times"
).

/TOA

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Edward Palamar

Your statements here about one religion, one faith etc, represents a post-modernist view. Islam and christianity and Mosaic judaism are different. Here's how:

1. Christianity operates under the principle of a monotheistic trinity. 3 Persons but only One God.

2. Islam rejects the christian concept of the Trinity and the Koran even asks and answers the question of whether God can have a Son and the answer in the Koran is no God cannot have a Son. Allah and the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not the same God. This is not just an illusion but a literal epistemological difference. The history of Islam also indicates Allah is not Yahweh. Mohammed chose Allah among many pagan idols of his day in an attempt to stop polytheism and bring in Monotheism. Allah was a moon god.

3. Mosaic judaism is montheistic. The Jews so far reject Jesus as Messiah. The Torah points out that "hear oh israel, the Lord your God, the Lord is One." Judaism differs from Islam in that Yahweh and Allah are not, historically, the same God. When the news or the pope reports that christian, jews, and muslims worship the same God, that is merely political jargon. Anyone with a basic study of theology and history knows that Allah and the God of Judaism and Christianity are not the same.

Islam is a latecomer to this debate........

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You can always lie when you've lied before

edit on 31-12-2011 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
reply to post by Edward Palamar

Your statements here about one religion, one faith etc, represents a post-modernist view. Islam and christianity and Mosaic judaism are different. Here's how:

1. Christianity operates under the principle of a monotheistic trinity. 3 Persons but only One God.

2. Islam rejects the christian concept of the Trinity and the Koran even asks and answers the question of whether God can have a Son and the answer in the Koran is no God cannot have a Son. Allah and the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not the same God. This is not just an illusion but a literal epistemological difference. The history of Islam also indicates Allah is not Yahweh. Mohammed chose Allah among many pagan idols of his day in an attempt to stop polytheism and bring in Monotheism. Allah was a moon god.

3. Mosaic judaism is montheistic. The Jews so far reject Jesus as Messiah. The Torah points out that "hear oh israel, the Lord your God, the Lord is One." Judaism differs from Islam in that Yahweh and Allah are not, historically, the same God. When the news or the pope reports that christian, jews, and muslims worship the same God, that is merely political jargon. Anyone with a basic study of theology and history knows that Allah and the God of Judaism and Christianity are not the same.

Islam is a latecomer to this debate........

This is because they are all blind men describing the same elephant in the room.

God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient.

God is the beginning and the end of creation.

Therefore, God is within and without all things.

Thus being, God is within all of us. Even within each atom of our make up.

But it is the WHOLE therefore one.

ONE

There is a consciousness which perceives it.

This is the Son.

It too is within us all.

Like a drop of water in an ocean, it is one with the father.

So though it may seem separate, they are one.

The observer can observe itself.

You are the observer.

The father is the observation.

One and the same.

But different.

We share the father, but we are all very different Son's (observers), built for his purposes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I hear you but I am not a panthiest which is basically what your post indicates you are. I am a Christian theist. I differentiate between God, humans, matter, etc. God, humans, and matter are not all the same basic "love" or "spirit"........according to my epistemological viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I hear you but I am not a panthiest which is basically what your post indicates you are. I am a Christian theist. I differentiate between God, humans, matter, etc. God, humans, and matter are not all the same basic "love" or "spirit"........according to my epistemological viewpoint.

would you mind elaborating?

I cannot see the division between things that you can see.

Where is the space of emptiness which must exist for things to be separate?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

well aside from breaking down basic scientific elements.........my point is I do not believe that a grain of sand and God are the same thing. I do not believe that humans and God are one and the same. Personally, I believe that human beings who are not saved in the New Testament mode of salvation will be seperate from God forever which would not be possible if God lived in everyone and everyone lived in God etc etc.

Finally, I believe that God created the heavens and the Earth and that He created them OUTSIDE of Himself such that the heavens and the earth are NOT GOD. So again, I make a distinction between God and humans/matter etc.

Example: Before God ever created the heavens and the earth it was just God and none of us exists at that time.....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Glad to see you back, OldCorp. Also glad you were able to "bug out". A lot of people won't be able to, and even more don't know that they need to.

I don't necessarily believe that the end times are upon us, but there are some similarities to the Middle East's current issues and the events in the Judeo-Christian bible. The next 5 years or so should be interesting (as in the old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times"
).

/TOA

Brother, I don't know the mind of God. I could be totally mistaken about the whole Gog/Magog thing, but current events fit so neatly into the prophecy that it's hard to dismiss.

My wife has followed me around the country from one gig to another for almost 25 years. She too is concerned about the state of the world, and whether "Hard Times" come as a result of an economic collapse, a pandemic, WWIII, or the Rapture, she wanted to be surrounded by her family; mine is scattered throughout the country. Besides, right now my two granddaughters are asleep in the house having spent the entire day with us and helping gramma bake cookies.

I made a good decision.

Originally posted by hotbread
reply to post by OldCorp

You can always lie when you've lied before

edit on 31-12-2011 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

Anyone can lie. It's choosing not to that is rare these days, and I have chosen to be honest.

Just look at the scandals in Washington D.C. for instance. When politicians get in trouble it is seldom for the act they committed, but for the ensuing lies and coverups. The first sin came about as the result of a lie: "Thou shalt not surely die, but will become as God, knowing good from evil."

Good replies everyone. Thanks so much for helping me out.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

have the so called holy books been used to lead the masses like mindless little sheep -most definitely.
our bible told us nothing was to be changed not even 1 letter or word .so why in the 70`s or early 80`s did the churches of Christendom erase the 9 letters that use to sit above the CHRISTS head on the cross and they put up 4 entirely different letters.there were 5 letters in the upper name and 4 in the lower and no where was there a letter in the upper name that corresponded with this name -Jesus .you will find it in a 1939 or earlier edition of the big family bibles it does not appear after this point in time.it used to sit right above his head on the cross.
so who is the perverter of all of this , 1 person or many groups of people .
ex. if tho shall not kill .why do we make war and fund it and for what reason is behind it all ..hint..MONEY.
and who says you have to kill and make war in the name of god and for country.. all to protect what,especially if your country is not being invaded but you have invaded another country just to protect the greed that is going on in our world as nothing else matters to mankind.keep that oil flowing for taxes keep it running no matter what the cost as all others are acceptable losses no matter how much they are killing us all off with these their deadly toxins.poison the lands air seas water ourselves and our children ,our future or is it our legacy of disgrace.
answer the military says war ,the governments say war and the fools do as they are told because the governments have made the laws that they hold so true ,please gag me.and where are our priests the great defenders of our faiths during all of this crap.remember them they all beat into us tho shall not kill ,the first commandment. why of course that have they heads buried so far into the sand that it is not funny . or they are kissing the governments and militarys behinds because they really have failed to do their jobs.PREACHING IS NOT TEACHING.and of course they have their grubby little hands out for a share of our wages for what doing nothing ,the same as the militarys and the governments.

i would say that there is only -1 true god by their STANDARDS ---GOLD ---because it sure as hell is not what we were all taught to believe in now was it.
gold, greed ,money the great defiler of the human species and the greatest of all SLAVE MASTERS. as we the people are made to grovel in the dirt for a few pennies while a chosen few see to think that we the people need to have a bare minimum to live in this world all the while a few live like kings by their STANDARDS.
here they are the true false profits as the good books all say .
he will destroy them when he returns and the list is as written;
the great churches of the world
the great militarys of the world
and the great governmets of the world.
also known as the worlds banks and their minions...see above.
so what is it that they are so afraid of if you consider that the good book says ;
he will return with an incredible thunder lighting and hells fire like the world has never seen ...and it will harm nothing.he should be here already in fact he has been here since the 50`s watching listening and learning according to all of the signs listed in the books.
the last one was that when the children of the world see the unleashing of the light which will destroy the world that they would lift up their eyes ,hearts and sing unto the high their praise.
so what was this light and who unleashed it -Hiroshima,Nagasaki,bikini atoll,germ ,chemical biological,nuclear warfare and the last should be nuclear energy.3 mile island ,Chernobyl and fukashima has not taught us anything yet.
his thunder should have been rock and roll as we raised our hearts minds eyes and voices and screamed towards the high our outrages and what was really going on here in this our world.
and who murdered 3 of us in our great halls of learning -Kent state university.
and who stood on the steps of the us governmental offices the day after and called the children -LONG HAIRED DRUG CRAZED HIPPIE KILLING SATAN FREAKS.
WHY IT WAS THE LEADERS OF THE CHURCHES ,THE GOVERNMENT ,THE MILITARY THE POLICE THE HEADS OF THE BANKS AND THE REST OF THEIR LACKEYS.
and all the children asked for was change to live according to the words of the good book
love one another and do unto others with love peace trust respect and all things that make us rational human beings.all we are saying is give peace a chance.
edit on 5-1-2012 by picratus because: left out something

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I posted the next 2 threads on in other places but they agree with the OP but to even more detail.

The paradox for the unbeliever

The bible says in the end times there will be many false teachers, performing false miracles attempting to deceive everyone. The bible says that most will actually be deceived by Satan. It also says that Satan will disguise himself as an angel of light, meaning he will teach things that sound Christian even though they contradict the bible.

So you see the bible actually confirms that what you are saying is true. Kind of creates a paradox. On one hand you refuse to believe because of the actions of those that claim to be Christians. On the other hand you have the same book claiming that these people will indeed come and increase in number towards the end.

So what do you do with this self fulfilling prophesy. Do you ignore that most Christians are deceived as predicted in the bible or do you accept it. If you ignore it than you are ignoring a prophesy that has indeed came true, thus ignoring the signs of the end times. If you accept it you must also accept that Jesus is our savior.

These false teachers are more worried about money than Jesus. Today’s modern Church is so far from the bible at times I wonder how anyone who reads the bible can still attend these Churches. Most people simply accept the fact that the church holds the key to some mystical bible interpretation that condones all of their actions. Thus making them incapable of distinguishing the truth from a false teaching. By giving the church this authority they allow themselves to be lead away from Christ.

The bible clearly states that there is only one teacher and one high priest. The teacher is the Holy Spirit and the High Priest is Christ.

So what is your answer to the Paradox? Do you ignore the prophesy unfolding before your very eyes or do you accept it and in turn accept Christ. Accepting Christ does not mean accepting today’s modern Church. It simply means allowing the father, son, and Holy Spirit to be the authority.

edit on 5-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The Anti Church
I do believe that the modern church is not the creation of God. The church does not look or feel anything like the church in the New Testament. Jesus promises to give gifts of prophesy and healing to people. The New Testament church could be viewed more like an AA meeting than what we have today.

The church in the New Testament is more like a group of equals meeting to talk about all aspects of life, building each other up, holding each other accountable. Developing a personal relationship with your brothers and sisters that are all part of one family. The church has destroyed this type of relationship building.

The gifts of the New Testament were given to people based on their faith. If you don’t believe you can heal someone that you most certainly won’t be able to you. If the church of the New Testament existed we would all be building each other’s faiths up, constantly encouraging each other, sharing our homes and our possession as if we were caring for our nearest and dearest sibling. Maybe if we had churches that built every member faith up we would still see these gifts today.

The church of today simply does not do this. People attend simply because they know god is real and they want to honor him. We do this because we have faith. If we are honest with ourselves we know that we are at church to honor God and we are not there building a relationship with God through our brothers and sisters the way we ought to be.

The church creates a hierarchy, hierarchy creates separation. It is this hierarchy that creates denominations. When you create a hierarchy you create leaders, when you create leaders you create leadership. Once you create leadership you create a struggle for the leadership. This struggle to be right.

In the Christian church there is one High Priest, One teacher, and only one leader. This is Christ. You go to church and you are lucky to hear just one passage from the bible. I urge you listen to your bible on audio and compare it to the message you get at church. The message from the bible is one of the most beautiful things to listen to.

The lack of the scripture being read at God’s church is also not God’s plans. God promises all believers the Holy Spirit. He also promises that the Holy Spirit will interpret the word. It would be better to go to a church that read scripture for one hour a week, then what we do today.

We have prepared messages. When you have a prepared message you have written this. We should be reading scripture together letting the Holy Spirit guide each of us. Each will hear a message from the Holy Spirit and each will add to the message. In this way we are all teachers, and we are all learners.

Today’s church is the one that is being revealed as the anti-Christ in the Bible. Satan built it up and gave it a mouth to speak. It blasphemes God. Keeping its members from building up faith through true fellowship. Preparing messages that stifle the word of God and keep the Holy Spirit shut up inside each of us. We are in the those times. We are being called to defend our Christ and his message. Sadly most of you will only believe that I am crazy because you have been deceived by the one who pretends to be an angel of light.
Christians a house divided against itself cannot stand. We are divided and we shall fall.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

the problem with your viewpoint here is that Jesus has already assured us that the gates of hell shall not prevail agaainst the church. Anyways yes the church has issues and likely has been infiltrated but nevertheless....God has not lost control of anything. Find a church that matches what you are looking for........

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by sacgamer25

the problem with your viewpoint here is that Jesus has already assured us that the gates of hell shall not prevail agaainst the church. Anyways yes the church has issues and likely has been infiltrated but nevertheless....God has not lost control of anything. Find a church that matches what you are looking for........

The Gates of hell shall not prevail against the church. Jesus says I will destroy and rebuild this temple in three days. His body was the temple. The secret is Jesus in us. We are the temple of Christ he lives in us. You see in the Old Testament temple God promised to live in the inner sanctuary. We are that inner sanctuary. You, me, everyone in the church. Jesus is the head of the church we are the body. Of course the gates of hell shall not prevail against us. He is promising you that he lives in you and that you are going to heaven.

Once you realize, you are the temple, he lives in you, he has forgiven you, he died for you to assure you of heaven, you should want to change your life. The church building and Pastor can't change you. It is Christ in you that can change you. Let Jesus in you change you. Anyone who does not repent and follow Christ is at risk of being cut off from the vine. The true vine is Jesus.

I have found a church that suits me, because it is me. I go to this church every day and I thank God that the church is in me, so that my High Priest lives in me. I need no other source for knowledge because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. The church that is talked about in the New Testament is a fellowship of believers. They met together, ate dinner together, the Lord’s Supper. It was conversations where all believers were equal and each member spoke building up themselves and others. They discussed their success and failures together, they fellowshipped. Does the church you go to look like this? Don’t you think that sitting around the dinner table and hanging out afterword with a group of believers would be better for your spirit than listening to one man preach a prepared message?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join