It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible: True Prophecy From God, Or A Playbook For TPTB? You Tell Me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
But they can't all come true can they? Some people say the Islamic messiah, the Mahdi, may actually be the Christian Antichrist or False Prophet. I guess we'll see who's right one way or the other won't we?

Perhaps it is as I said.

Christ will return, be rejected by most, be perceived to be the anti-christ and the Dajall due to self righteous judgement, but after proving himself time and time and time again, the judgement finally wains, and Christ is declared.

Then the world is judged and made new.

Messianic reign begins.

But what do I know??

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by OldCorp

I want to address some concerns I have of you first before I go helping your research to help build your next HD presentation so you can make some ad-money. K?

First, you say you moved and you did so due to imminent actions coming our way, yet you have not elaborated at all on this. You are quite vague as to the danger we face. I am interested to know how you got your information and why it's now imminent we all gather our stuff and move to safer venues. Also you say we should prepare but give no information on types of preparation or where we should be going that could be considered safe. Is this just fear-mongering to get people listening to your bible/religious message?

Second, you have not shared anything about this "new place" you got. Why is this new place safer? How do we even know you actually moved? Did you move because you wanted a new A/V Studio and decided to fake a story about imminent danger to work along-side your absence and explanation of such?

Just for you Sweetpea...

That was a one time, gentle reminder Spydy: I don't lie. But just because I don't lie doesn't mean I'm going to give you a bunch of details about my life to prove what I have said. I moved because I can see the writing on the wall; one way or another, times are going to get hard. I'd rather be surrounded by family when that happens, is that OK with you?

Since you didn't really have anything useful to contribute with the rest of your post, I'll just skip to the end

You are doing a disservice to your colleagues in conspiracy matters with this presentation. Hopefully you can see this and stop the propaganda.

No my friend, what I'm doing is offering something unique to the membership of ATS. I'm involving them in the process, I'm getting their input, and I'm doing my best to use that information to give them what they want. Instead of preaching from the mountaintop, I'm getting down in the trenches with the people that want to know the truth, truth they can't get anywhere else, and I'm listening to them instead of them listening to me. How many networks, blogs, or livestreams have a host who is an actual member of the site's forums and communicates with viewers regularly? NONE.

You seem to have a personal problem with me for some reason and I'm sorry but I can't help that. All you are doing by following me around questioning my credibility and motives is confusing the issue and cluttering up the threads. I'd appreciate it if you would stop, at least until you have some kind of proof that I'm being dishonest in some way.
edit on 12/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I remember somewhere that the Rothchilds were jew bankers that went into business during the renaissance. i am not sure if what i heard holds water but its as good as any place to start.

One thing is certain. I believe these events are playing out in the bible of their own accord. Lucifer has access to the bible same as we do and he has his own puppet prophets that can portent future events if to a smaller degree than the Holy Spirits prophets, they were called seers and soothe-sayers in the ancient times. Then theres the fact that God has written the prophecies within the very stars and planets themselves in biblical astrology and astronomy of which the prophet Daniel knew alot of and the Meji that sought out Jesus after his birth were probably jewish decendants of Daniel's people who never returned from abroad.

So in essence, these events were "written in the stars" (yes a song was made off it) and Lucifer can see the stars from earth the same as God's prophets because they were cast down here and they are still here (not in hell like most people think) and these events were also writtenin the planets because our solar system is the clock God uses to time these events. Link below:

prophecies written in the stars, the eye of God

It's a 7 part series that needs to be watched in its entirety. SuperiorEd turned me onto this. While i had heard about biblical astrology there has always been a stigmata placed on it by christinaity and to a smaller degree...judaism itself. This stigmata is why many messianic believers nowadays do not have the required proof that people of science request but this video series goes into more detail than i can in this post. Suffice it to say, science and the bible corroborate eachother very well and that in itself is a future thread i intend to elaborate on later.

The gist of the prophecies being tied to "signs in the heavens and signs in the earth", is that these signs have begun again as the solar clock has come full circle. The Lion of Judah is coming again. Gog and Magog will happen and in our timeline and in a very short time, a few months at the least, a few years in the most because it too was written in the stars (astrology and astronomical events). These astronomical events include signs such as blood moons (there was a blood moon the night Jesus died, on passover) and in the coming year of september 21, 2014 to september 21 2015 there will be a tetrad (4 blood moons in a year) all falling on jewish feastdays. There is a program you can download called "Starry night" which you can use to go back in time to see passed astronomical events during key times in the bible, including the day Jesus was born and the day he died and you can also jump forward and see future events. As the bible indicates God sai "i shall pour out my spirit and your sons and daughters shall see signs and wonders, your old men shall see visions and your young men shall dream dreams and prophecy" (paraphrased, but you get the idea). Well, having the starry night program, you can tell prophecies...everyone can because they can foretell when solar events will happen with Starry Night.

Something to think on. It doesn't matter if people do not believe in this, but all the old prophecies in the old testament are linked to astronomical events that are foretold by the prophets and evne if you don't believe you can use Starry Night to examine the astronomical events the prophets were seeing with their own eyes.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
You have three world religions which dominate the world.

All have as there central philosophy ONE God.

They all have prophecy that needs to be fulfilled to validate their prophets.

The vast MAJORITY of the world believes without question one of these three religions.

Do you really think there will be peace without fulfillment of prophecy?

IMPOSSIBLE.

Fortunately, we are wrapping things up here.

Have faith, keep the commandments, and listen.

With Love,

Your Brother

I can agree with this. What you say is true.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That video was righteous.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Excellent post, & I always like the way you end it "With love". Love is more important than people give credit. Some say it's simply a chemically-induced biological & emotional trick. Even if that were true, without love we would not be human. This would be a vastly different world that I would not like to even imagine for a second.

With that said, I can respect some aspects of the faith people show. Today there seems to be a growing intolerance between the religious, the atheist; and those in between. I understand where both sides stand because I was once Christian & have now drifted away from it due to logical & moral inconsistencies. I understand the atrocities committed by the Catholic church & Islam's oppressive tilt. Though I, for the most part, reject these distorted ideologies & bizarre dogmas, I'm still spiritually intact on many levels. Confounded by existence & consciousness as it is.

And I do think the majority is quite reliant on prophecies as you say. =]

Blessings

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
my view:

actual pious men got into the 'zone' and received or glimpsed Spiritual knowledge, communication, information...

then it was up to the religious heirarchy to either accept or compartmentalize the thoughts or writings of these pious men...monks...believers or wherever they fit in...in the religious system

the church/religious leaders...are not pious, instead they are organizers or adept at directing the path of the church/religion... and incorporate the prophecies or moral codes spoken of by the lowly pious individuals

the execuitive leaders of the faith or church or movement attribute the words of the pious men as being from God or else 'inspired' by either G-d or the Holy Spirit.

i personally see the Bible as the works of men...inspired by a Spirit... now that Spirit may well be a Holy Ghost or maybe the collective conscious of like minded followers in that same faith or cult of thinking...

the writings are... or have been meticulously designed and sentence engineered to contain hidden revelations which infers the 'Hand of God' in the design of the scripture... its not more than excellent Cryptography and not the invisible hand of a supernatural being...it is all a contrived product of human ingenuity

happy new years

and here's a suggestion for those of you that are preppers...
or want to outwardly regain the Constitution in everyday living principles...

get a Seminary degree or become an organized religion 'Title' such as:
Preacher/Pastor/Cleric/ Father/Priest/Evangelist.....
that little bit of cover might get someone who is outspoken about the government at least a little wiggle room from getting swept into a FEMA camp as a rebel, dissident or political terrorist that has Anarchy on their mind

or at least delay the Tribunal which you will surely, one day face
edit on 27-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yes, but that is all your opinion based on your own perception. The way you view things is not the way everyone else views them, we all have our own perception of reality and truth. You cannot convince us our God and messiah does not exist anymore than we can convince you he does. That truth is for you to discover on your own.

You call religion a system of control and perhaps it is because there are guidelines that you must follow that Christ himself set down if you want to be one of his servants. If you rail against that, then it is on no one else but you and only you will pay the price. He has always been about bringing order to the world and showing mankind how we are supposed to be by being the living example and template for how we should live our lives in accordance with him.

I digress. Gog and Magog are going to happen. You can call it "divine providence" or you can call it The Powers That Be, the governments of the world, or Satan Claus moving us towards it, but regardless of what you call it, it is going to happen. This war with Iran will go down, Russia will get involved, China will get involved and i suspect every Arabic nation is going to get involved because they all hate Israel and when it comes to Israel being allies with any Arabic nation that goes only so far as they can mutually use eachother but ultimately they will try to destroy eachother. From Israel's standpoint it is about their survival and reclaiming what was theirs, from the Arab nation's standpoint it is about the same damned thing. This fight has been brewing for thousands of years between the Arabs and the Hebrew and it is coming to a head. The Zionists have their role to play in this, we all have a role to play in this that has been assigned to us thousands of years before we were born. This war will not be about money, it will not be about religion, it will be all about that damned plot of ground sitting on Israel/Palestine that has a knack for getting people killed and driving people mad. The only peaceful solution that is going to come will be from a full out war in that region in which the victors will finally be able to tell the losers to piss off. War is the only solution when it comes to a land dispute, neither side is just going to give up what they have or want in peace because mankind does not work that way, we never have and we never will.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm flagging your post all due to the video you produced!

Couldnt pass up the opprotunity to own a troll.... Priceless!!!

and now for the rest of the story..

Corp, I appreciate the info. I'm sure there are quite a few of those out there like myself that believe in something, want to know the truth, but get confused by everything else that comes with it. When it all boils down to something, it's simply that I'm not really all that sure what is really true in the end. Like a jiggsaw half done, parts put together but no where close to completing the big picture. I know there are answers. What they are, I have no clue. I just hope I know it when I see it. Something tells me I will. So search I will.

Once again... Keep it up. I will offer my own, but I would like to read more as to where this thread leads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Religion is a playbook for TPTB. Religion tells you "works get you to heaven". Religion plunged the world into the Dark Ages. Religion destroyed the twin towers. Religion tells you that Israel should or should not be a country.

That said, religion and the Word of God are not one in the same.

I've been studying the book of Revelations recently and have come across some interesting finds. Though several antichrists are mentioned, we know that one major antichrist has been here since the first century (1 John 2:18, 1 John 4:3) and that it will still be here when Jesus Christ returns (2 Thessalonians 2:8). This is a 2000 year lifespan, and could not be achieved by any man alive today. So what could this all mean? Consider this:

The beast's power comes from Rome.
The word "Pope" means "Father." The word "Father" as a title was forbidden by Jesus Christ. (Matthew 23:9)
The Pope is currently calling for a New World Order.
The Pope has been meeting with several religious authorities recently under the guise of peace, and we could see a one world interfaith religion as early as next year.

VICARIUS FILII DEI - the official title of the Pope - literally means "in place of/substituting for the Son of God". The letters in the Roman alphabet are also used in the numerical system.

V I C A R I U S
5+1+100+0+0+1+5+0 = 112

F I L I I
0+1+50+1+1 = 53

D E I
500+0+1 = 501

112+53+501 = 666

The word of God is truth. Mathematics is truth. Religion always distorts truth. Satan lives under a facade. Even Jesus was criticized by the religious leaders of his time for healing a sick person on the day of the Sabbath.
edit on 27-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

I have heard bout this a few times, but i never put any stock in what the anti-christ has to say. The day Jesus drew his last breath on the cross the veil that protected the Holy of Holies was ripped open signifying that no longer did God's people have to go through priests to talk to God.

You can see what all the Pope is about, telling us to embrace homosexuals and homosexuality which is expressley forbidden by Jesus (under sexual immorality).

Aw man don't get me started on that guy and his mockery of the mercy seat.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

you are correct that the swhtf very shortly. 2 days ago in the Toronto sun the head of one of our BANKS let something slip out while talking to the press.
QUOTE-the people of Canada have lost control of their PERSONAL FINANCES and that we need to pay them down asap as when the ---[economies total collapse ]--- there will be nothing left for us.this is about to happen people and they the bankers set us all up for it with the help of our governments.
DEC.25 2012 all the banks are closed and we the people are on the hook for our governmental misuse of the tax system along with the banks lending them all kinds of cash that they cannot pay back neither can we and yet the [GOVERNMENTS CREDITORS ]BANKS- get to call in that loan and we have to pay for it . in other wards if you have any cash in the bank that day the banks get to claim it as theirs to pay off the debt,so all of our savings are gone and the DEPRESSION that is coming will make the DIRTY 30`S look like a picnic.
our worlds population is about 20 times bigger if not more than it was in the 30`s.and over 25% of the people are now out of work .
so how do we put the people back to work .ask jw bush start another war . as there is great profit in war or so the man say`s . the worlds population comes down by millions or billions depending if it goes nuke or not ,lets hope the worlds leaders have a few brain cells left that fire and function and outlaw these weapons of mass destruction.after all it only costs about $2,500.oo in death benefits payable to the dead soldiers families that is if any of them are still alive to collect it.and at this moment most of the free nations are passing what is basically the war measures acts ,look out it will be open season on we the people that day .
civil war it`s a comin world wide far sooner that you the people know.god help us all .especially since we the people pay those damn soldiers and police wages they work for us not the banks. it seems they have forgotten this fact ,just look at theIr protests against the banks and their greed and who came in to remove the DISSIDENTS or those that dared to question their godliness. THE POLICE.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
The Bible is nothing more than mortal beings attempting to convince themselves that they'll never die, and that they aren't alone in a random universe that doesn't care a hill of beans.

Except that the concept of an afterlife was very poorly developed in Hebrew thought/literature...
...much of their writing was about the 'here and now' and how to live just lives and not about the 'here after'.

The resurrection of Jesus came as a shock to even Jesus closest followers...
...Jews didn't expect and rejected it, Jesus disciples went back to their fishing and families.

Never dying is not so much a concern to me either but if the history is true it changes everything.
edit on 27/12/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Playbook for TPTW. Note They don't have to compromise every chapter. only one is needed.

The Rosicrucian were said to have illustrated the images in the KJV version - book of revelations.

Documentary America's new beginnings.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by picratus
reply to post by OldCorp

you are correct that the swhtf very shortly. 2 days ago in the Toronto sun the head of one of our BANKS let something slip out while talking to the press.
QUOTE-the people of Canada have lost control of their PERSONAL FINANCES and that we need to pay them down asap as when the ---[economies total collapse ]--- there will be nothing left for us.this is about to happen people and they the bankers set us all up for it with the help of our governments.
DEC.25 2012 all the banks are closed and we the people are on the hook for our governmental misuse of the tax system along with the banks lending them all kinds of cash that they cannot pay back neither can we and yet the [GOVERNMENTS CREDITORS ]BANKS- get to call in that loan and we have to pay for it . in other wards if you have any cash in the bank that day the banks get to claim it as theirs to pay off the debt,so all of our savings are gone and the DEPRESSION that is coming will make the DIRTY 30`S look like a picnic.
our worlds population is about 20 times bigger if not more than it was in the 30`s.and over 25% of the people are now out of work .
so how do we put the people back to work .ask jw bush start another war . as there is great profit in war or so the man say`s . the worlds population comes down by millions or billions depending if it goes nuke or not ,lets hope the worlds leaders have a few brain cells left that fire and function and outlaw these weapons of mass destruction.after all it only costs about $2,500.oo in death benefits payable to the dead soldiers families that is if any of them are still alive to collect it.and at this moment most of the free nations are passing what is basically the war measures acts ,look out it will be open season on we the people that day .
civil war it`s a comin world wide far sooner that you the people know.god help us all .especially since we the people pay those damn soldiers and police wages they work for us not the banks. it seems they have forgotten this fact ,just look at theIr protests against the banks and their greed and who came in to remove the DISSIDENTS or those that dared to question their godliness. THE POLICE.

Wow....but I seriously doubt that slip was an accident....what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
you think God or Jesus would allow the Church to be completely corrupted. They have priests that their sole duty is exorcisms.

Jesus also promised them tools to combat evil. They also possess the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit:

wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety and fear of the Lord.

the devil, the powers that be and the evil that guides some people on earth don't have a chance.

you go to the Lord, you go under His protection. you're basically untouchable. as a matter of fact they'll fear you, not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

I know this means nothing, but when I was in elementary school, all the kids used to laugh at the fact that in the encyclopedias the book containing the "P's" had the word "Pope" listed on page 666. Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Prophecy written then prophecy fulfilled. To one who puts their faith in the Almighty God of Jacob, Isaac and Abraham, prophecy fulfilled is just that - FULFILLED. The fact that "tptb" may use it as a playbook is a mute point because the prophecy is STILL fulfilled at the end of the day. Nonbelievers stumble on the playbook aspect and cannot see that prophecy is STILL fulfilled. Believers don't, they try to focus on the various methods by which Satan may fulfill the prophecy. For instance, most of the Arab Spring countries which the west helped to instigate are beginning more hardline Islamic which stirs up even greater hostility and anger amongst the Muslim countries.

Satan wants worship and to destroy/corrupt God's plan of raising Children of God. Despite knowing how it ends, it is his role to accomplish parts of God's plan. He uses everyone in the process and his Synogogue of Satan down here on Earth is the mastermind. Revelation is clear - the Christian churches and the Roman Catholic Church are corrupted from within leading to apostasy. It describes how it's done through floods of false doctrine.

The fact is clear that Biblical manuscripts are pretty much the same as they were thousands of years ago. However, various translations leave a lot to be desired. Additionally, the meaning of two key words have been changed in order to support false doctrine. Think of the word gay and you will understand, fifty years ago it was a complement. Likewise, "Jew" today has a different meaning than it did in the Bible and therefore a whole bunch of misguided folks in the Christian community think that a "Jewish" nation in the Middle East are still all God's chosen people. This leads to the USA being the personal and willing military arm of a Jewish nation. This leads to billions of dollars being sent to support a nation which is Jewish by religion.

This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians - that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). It is, of course, a FALLACIOUS impression…Judaism is not the religion of the Bible." (Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser, “Judaism and the Christian Predicament”, page 59)

"The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark THE END of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism." (The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States)

"Judaism is, specifically, the religion of a Jewish community living among Gentile peoples and is to be distinguished from the religion of ancient Israel." (Funk & Wagnalls Standard Reference Encyclopaedia, 1959, Volume 14)

THIS is how our Bible was corrupted. Christians read scripture by the meaning of popular doctrine e.g. That "Jews are God's chosen". They read a different meaning into it than what it actually states. They then cannot fathom Jesus' message that He has come for the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. The Greek word for "lost" means dispersed/put away in punishment. And this is how they can IGNORE the admonition three times in Revelation that the Synogogue of Satan call themselves Jews and are not.

How does Satan gain contol? 1)Lies and those happy enough to believe him instead of God's Truth are blinded by God so that they fall. 2) infiltration of Christian churches and the promotion of false doctrine. 3) control of all media -tv, news, film, print 4) government and leadership 5) secret societies 6) public opinion 7) economy banking etc. The Synogogue of SATAN CALL THEMSELVES JEWS. WHO IS BEHIND ALL OF THOSE THINGS?

I'm not a Catholic Church advocate as they fell along time ago to infiltration by the "Jews". Christians are now encouraged and believe that Christianity stems from Judaism when most practicing Jews adhere to the BABYLONIAN TALMUD.

Our entire creation is known from start to finish. Each age is known and has been detailed. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is there for those that seek Him. That is what He waits for, His children to wake up and realise WHO they are and WHAT His plan is for this human creation on Earth. Many are content to live a physical life from birth to death and seek nothing further. Many deny the fact that they have His laws written in their heart but refuse to seek Him because they'd rather believe the lie that He does not exist. He promised to write His moral laws in the hearts of His children and their children and their children. But Satan is going after that last generation to corrupt it. Please, seek Him for the Truth. Don't continue laughing at people who try to wake you from your slumber, from your apathy and from your hectic life filled with all sorts of worldly pleasures designed by Satan to keep you from even wanting to seek the Almighty God.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

I've read it. It's very easy to dismiss.

You could use math and science to study the collected works of Dr. Seuss, too. I'm sure that, by sheer probability, you could probably validate talking animals if you tried hard enough. That doesn't make any of it real.

Funny, I thought religion was all about faith. Why do you need to try unsuccessfully to "prove" that which is essentially unproveable?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Old Corp, I strongly feel that there is a higher power on this planet, a being if you will, that hands down power once a human-family can achieve and hold the world in its laws and ideologies for a time. If one takes a look down memory lane, you will find that the House of Hesse wielded loans such as the House of Rothschild does today. Thus, the term "pound of flesh" was born from Shakespeare. One thing to mention about the House of Hesse:How did they accumulate so much wealth during the "age of enlightenment?"

Ultimately to achieve the ideologies of a race, you must have a standard book of values and morals, which these indivdiuals must abide by. Moreover, when average citizens question their reality throw a depression, recession, or burn them at the stake for witch-craft.

And wal-la nothing changes as the few who stand up get "put down," and the rest scurry about their lives doing nothing about their surroundings as "God" has your best interest at heart?

Really, the same god that states, ""And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth

kings, and setteth up kings; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,

and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth

the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,

and the light dwelleth with him." ( Dn 2: 20-22 )

Lets break this irony down shall we. Us fiefs, have been unhappy with this god appointments-kings-rulers, but we have the audasity to think that he will save us from the very same individuals that he has installed

Seriously

Just my two cents fellow devil dog

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The Bible: True Prophecy From God, Or A Playbook For TPTB? You Tell Me

Depends on what part of the bible you want to talk about.

Daniel? IMHO prophecy.

Revelation? IMHO an old fella with bad eating habits, under stress, probably with dementia having wild dreams. Nothing more.

Matthew 24 - IMHO prophecy

etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join