It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible: True Prophecy From God, Or A Playbook For TPTB? You Tell Me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Sorry I have been incommunicado (for the most part) for the past few weeks; but I have officially bugged out. Last June I left South Carolina and moved into a rental home in another state so we can be near family when TSHTF - something that in my opinion is right around the corner - and three weeks ago we started moving into the last home in which we will ever live. When TS does HTF, it will be too late to do anything but hunker down and hope and pray for the best. If you haven't made your preparations yet then my friends, please do so now because we are running out of time.

One nice thing about this new home is the huge garage, which is large enough that I have been able to construct a brand new office and A/V studio with enough room left at the front to work on my vehicles out of the weather. I'm willing to bet that you don't care about how I replace my wheel bearings; but many people have been wondering what happened to The Truth Is Viral, and I'm going to tell you now.

I've taken some time during this 3 week hiatus to retool the show. In addition to a new wall-sized green screen, I now have a new 1080p HD camera, digital audio recording equipment, and a new lighting grid. Going forward, there will be fewer Youtube videos and more original content including interviews with those people who are actually making the news; Congressmen, Senators, and even members of foreign governments will be welcomed as guests on future episodes. The next episode features an interview with Malik al-Abdeh, a Syrian opposition leader based in London because of death threats from the Assad regime (I was going to release this interview before the hiatus, but I re-shot the studio portion in HD so as to bring you the best product possible.)

Well my friends, now that you are caught up with me (I had a GREAT WHITE CHRISTMAS - the first in over a decade - I hope you and yours enjoyed time with friends and family as well) let's get to the point of the thread: The Bible, specifically Biblical prophecy.

As I delve deeper into what is going on in the Middle East, the more I become convinced that we are witnessing prophecy come to pass before our very eyes - the Gog/Magog War as laid out in Ezekiel to be precise. Many other Christians are also seeing the same events, and the same players, listed in Ezekiel's prophecy come to pass so I'm sure they will be in agreement with me; but I realize that many of you do not believe in God (that's OK, He believes in you.
) and you are the people I would like to address.

For the purposes of this exercise, let's assume that the Bible is not the Word of God, but is instead a mechanism to control the sheeple, and has been for thousands of years. According to this theory, a few families (Rothschild comes to mind) have controlled much of the world's wealth and have taken up residence behind the scenes of power, controlling the masses by controlling the governments, all the while remaining invisible. I've read opinions along these lines before, but I was hoping that an ATSer more knowledgeable in this theory than I would take the time to expound upon it, providing me with details of this religious conspiracy (if it exists.) Yes, I could "do my own research" but to be quite honest I just do not have the time.

Over the past year, we've watched as "they" have installed one Islamist government after another in the Middle East. ALL of the countries that are mentioned in the 3,500 year old Gog/Magog prophecy in chapters 38-39, from Iran to Egypt and Russia, are currently gathering against Israel. For this prophecy to come true as it was written three and a half thousand years ago is statistically impossible or, if I were to be more generous, highly unlikely.

To my mind this is just one piece of proof that the Bible is the Word of God, but as I said earlier I am aware that some of you do not believe in God or the Bible; nevertheless, I would like to present your views when I produce the episode in which I speak of this. Here are a few of the questions I would like to see addressed in this thread:

Who are the families that have been wielding power behind the scenes for thousands of years?

Did they write the Bible to cower the plebs into thinking that there was a "god" that controlled and could see everything, an entity that placed them in charge?

Are they using the Bible as a playbook when it comes to influencing world events? If so, why?

I'm sure there are aspects to this of which I have not thought, which is why I'm asking for your help. One thing is for sure: The End Is Near. Whether it comes as a result of Jesus Christ returning to Earth, or TPTB starting WWIII using Iran, Syria, and Israel as a flashpoint in order to satisfy their own greed, the fact remains that - in my opinion - the world will be unrecognizable a year from now.

When war starts with Iran (and it will) I believe that one of the objectives of TPTB is to not only overthrow the Iranian regime in order to steal their oil, but to destabilize the economies of Western governments. Considering the fact that our economy is already about to collapse under its own weight, when the price of petroleum skyrockets that will be the impetus for a new depression - or worse - causing massive civil unrest. Then we get into the whole issue of the new NDAA legislation and FEMA camps; but that is a subject for another thread (and a brief preview of an upcoming episode.)

That is all I have for now folks. I appreciate any and all help that you can give me.

Bobby

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Playbook for the powers ? Neg.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You have three world religions which dominate the world.

All have as there central philosophy ONE God.

They all have prophecy that needs to be fulfilled to validate their prophets.

The vast MAJORITY of the world believes without question one of these three religions.

Do you really think there will be peace without fulfillment of prophecy?

IMPOSSIBLE.

Fortunately, we are wrapping things up here.

Have faith, keep the commandments, and listen.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
thread saved.

for later

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hey Bobby. I think I can answer some of your questions and save you the research. First...who am I and what are my credentials so to speak? I taught history, philosophy, and theology. My B.A. is in sociology. I'm working on a Master's in Theology and counseling. I have studied a great deal on global issues and movements throughout history using primary source reading materials. I already agree with you on the concept of TPTB. A little history on the Rothschilds....

1. The Roman Catholic Church was basically in charge of Europe for the period we know as the Dark Ages. During this time, the RCC had a policy against usury. The RCC was against lending money and charging interest seeing this business concept as a sin. Because of this position, no Catholics were allowed to practice usury. Since Jewish people, and namely the Rothschilds were not Catholics, they were allowed to practice usury. The Rothschilds utilized this policy to make a tremendous amount of money.

Eventually they established banks in Germany, England etc. They lent to the royal family as well and basically became the King's banker. The Rothschilds also manipulated the stock market. The Rothschilds learned early that Napolean had been defeaated but they sent false information that he had won. This effected the market in a certain way. When it had been determined that Napolean had actually lost, it was too late and the Rothschilds cleaned up......

The Rothschilds extended their influence across the seas through plants such as J.P. Morgan and the Rockefellers. One of the Rothschilds famounsly stated that he did not care about a nations laws as long as he had control of the economy. An organized agenda was enacted to take over the U.S. economy and this caame to pass in 1913 through the Fed Reserve Act passed by Woodrow Wilson. Wilson was influenced by Cornel Mandell House who wrote a "fictional" book about his influence. House also played a large role in FDR's administration.

The goal of the Rothschilds is internation economics. They profit through war as well as debt and interest which enslaves the borrowing nation. Globalists today are not nationalists but internationalists and profiteers. An example of their desire to maintain a hostile climate can be seen in the U.S. British policy to give Eastern Europe to the Soviet Union with NO REASON to. This unexplained historical event overnight produced the Cold War.

In addition, it is the Rothschild family that bought back the land of Palestine thus leading to the re-birth of the nation of Israel.

As for your Gog Magog prophecy, one thing needs to be pointed out. There are theologians, myself included, who think that Ezekiel's prophecy is for after the 1000 year reign of Jesus on earth. If thaat is the case, then what is happening today in the Middle East tends more towards armageddon then Gog/Magog.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

IMO it is definitely bible prophecy coming to pass. It could be that the PTB are using the bible prophecy to their advantage, but the bible was written so long ago, that it would have been pretty difficult for the PTB to have written it to use as a playbook. Many things that were written and predicted in the bible thousands of years ago are coming to pass. It's pretty obvious unless someone just doesn't want to see it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Religion is a playbook for TPTB. Religion tells you "works get you to heaven". Religion plunged the world into the Dark Ages. Religion destroyed the twin towers. Religion tells you that Israel should or should not be a country.

That said, religion and the Word of God are not one in the same.

I've been studying the book of Revelations recently and have come across some interesting finds. Though several antichrists are mentioned, we know that one major antichrist has been here since the first century (1 John 2:18, 1 John 4:3) and that it will still be here when Jesus Christ returns (2 Thessalonians 2:8). This is a 2000 year lifespan, and could not be achieved by any man alive today. So what could this all mean? Consider this:

The beast's power comes from Rome.
The word "Pope" means "Father." The word "Father" as a title was forbidden by Jesus Christ. (Matthew 23:9)
The Pope is currently calling for a New World Order.
The Pope has been meeting with several religious authorities recently under the guise of peace, and we could see a one world interfaith religion as early as next year.

VICARIUS FILII DEI - the official title of the Pope - literally means "in place of/substituting for the Son of God". The letters in the Roman alphabet are also used in the numerical system.

V I C A R I U S
5+1+100+0+0+1+5+0 = 112

F I L I I
0+1+50+1+1 = 53

D E I
500+0+1 = 501

112+53+501 = 666

The word of God is truth. Mathematics is truth. Religion always distorts truth. Satan lives under a facade. Even Jesus was criticized by the religious leaders of his time for healing a sick person on the day of the Sabbath.
edit on 27-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

I John says that many antichrists are....but this is a little different than the Beasts of Revelation 13. The Beast and False Prophet in Revelation 13 take over the entire world which has never happened before. There is an entire teaching dedicated to the Roman Catholic Church being the antichrist but much of this is derived from the Protestant Reformers and may be a knee jerk reaction to their times.......

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Who are the families that have been wielding power behind the scenes for thousands of years?

I would say that the Rothschilds/Bushs are simply the most recent puppet families given the task of carrying out the deeds of a much more powerful group. I doubt we even know the names of the people that are actually in charge.

It is my opinion that the Vatican, Jesuits and possibly a Merovingian or "Jesus" bloodline may be at the heart of the conspiracy. Maybe the descendants of Jesus wish to be the ones to perpetuate the second coming.

Did they write the Bible to cower the plebs into thinking that there was a "god" that controlled and could see everything, an entity that placed them in charge?

I believe the Bible was originally written to convey the history of man as it was described in the Sumerian tablets and the Vedic writings. There are many similarities that coincide all too well.

That being said, I think the teachings of Jesus and his movement were hijacked by the Council of Nicea in order to manipulate the new testament into a tool of control. Flawed men were able to pick and choose what writings would be included, and let's not forget that Rome had their dirty hands in it.

Are they using the Bible as a playbook when it comes to influencing world events? If so, why?

I don't know. I agree with you in that biblical prophecy seems to be coming to fruition, but I am reluctant to say that tptb had that much control.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I want to address some concerns I have of you first before I go helping your research to help build your next HD presentation so you can make some ad-money. K?

First, you say you moved and you did so due to imminent actions coming our way, yet you have not elaborated at all on this. You are quite vague as to the danger we face. I am interested to know how you got your information and why it's now imminent we all gather our stuff and move to safer venues. Also you say we should prepare but give no information on types of preparation or where we should be going that could be considered safe. Is this just fear-mongering to get people listening to your bible/religious message?

Second, you have not shared anything about this "new place" you got. Why is this new place safer? How do we even know you actually moved? Did you move because you wanted a new A/V Studio and decided to fake a story about imminent danger to work along-side your absence and explanation of such?

Thirdly, You talk about the bible being used as a play book? Self-fullfilling prophecy can be considered true prophecies come true regardless of actions taken to make it true. Do I think some guys wrote the bible and did much to make it come true and after 2000 years have succeeded? I think be winning the lottery has better odds to be honest.

The bible is also a tool for the TPTB to mislead us into their way of life? Again, quite far-fetched. No proof can be found they even existed at the times of the bible.

Generally the answer to most things in life is the simplest. Complicating it with allegory, assumptions, conspiracies and more only dilutes the message further.
I for one do not think you have any real "legs" (legs = facts) to stand on at the moment. Coincidences aside, no facts presented and pure fear-mongering is present to get your message across.

You are doing a disservice to your colleagues in conspiracy matters with this presentation. Hopefully you can see this and stop the propaganda.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The accounts of the Old Testament are also documented by historians such as Josephus. There are other accounts of history such as sumerian etc but the one in Genesis is unique to Moses and hence the Jews.

The scriptures were well preserved by the Jews as also evidenced by the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The charge that the bible is not trustworthy or has been changed is a complicated area to defend in this setting. However it is not as easy to dismiss the bible as corrupted as people like to think. I can't go into it here very much but the fact remains: The textus Receptus contains over 5000 manuscripts of the original writings of the New testament. Some of these copies are within 100 years of the originals. The New Testament is a very trustworthy book.

Also, TPTB are occultists. They understand that in order to deceive people, which is the goal and nature of both the Antichrist, False Prophet, and Satan, they must make it look like scripture is being fulfilled. A good book to read about this is by Peter Lemesiur called The Armageddon Script. he too is an occultist who seems to have his finger on the pulse of TPTB. The globalists know the bible and have not changed it to fit their agenda but they are aware of what it says and they realize they need to stick to it in order to deceieve.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Elsha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
The accounts of the Old Testament are also documented by historians such as Josephus. There are other accounts of history such as sumerian etc but the one in Genesis is unique to Moses and hence the Jews.

The scriptures were well preserved by the Jews as also evidenced by the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The charge that the bible is not trustworthy or has been changed is a complicated area to defend in this setting. However it is not as easy to dismiss the bible as corrupted as people like to think. I can't go into it here very much but the fact remains: The textus Receptus contains over 5000 manuscripts of the original writings of the New testament. Some of these copies are within 100 years of the originals. The New Testament is a very trustworthy book.

By your accounts of course. No offense but this is debatable, no one can say with certainty what we have is surely from God or from his prophets, we have words prescribing that belief, but no proof.

Faith is not proof.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

I hear you but my point was not that the scriptures are the word of God etc. My point was the bible from Genesis to Revelation has been preserved such that we are basically reading what the Jews and Christians have always been reading. This area of scripture examination is also known as apologetics but its a lot for this site to get into.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha

I John says that many antichrists are....but this is a little different than the Beasts of Revelation 13. The Beast and False Prophet in Revelation 13 take over the entire world which has never happened before. There is an entire teaching dedicated to the Roman Catholic Church being the antichrist but much of this is derived from the Protestant Reformers

I am not saying the entire Church is antichrist but if the idea is that the Pope or a priest or any man other than Jesus Christ is the bridge to God then the idea is not inherently Christian.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

ya I hear you. Catholic doctrine and New Testament teaching are not always kosher....lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Neither. Just a flawed attempt by Bronze Age human beings to make sense of a world they didn't understand. The Bible is nothing more than mortal beings attempting to convince themselves that they'll never die, and that they aren't alone in a random universe that doesn't care a hill of beans.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The false god of the OT - and the rebel faction (Satan and the fallen angels) are the ones that have been the secret power behind 'elites' through the ages.

That is why their plans correspond to the bible - false god started the Jews, the Romans concocted Christianity - which the elites took over and used - then Satan/Iblis started Mohammed off - either as a spoiler to his masters plans or just part of a double act.

They have one third of the world waiting for the mahdi/jesus double act to show up and start slaughtering the unbelievers, whilst another third of the world will instantly recognise these two as the false prophet and antichrist double act.

The human race, it's capacity for creative thought and it's spiritual potential have always been a threat to these beings - and that is why they seek to limit and control us at all costs.
edit on 27-12-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

jtap-Its a little more complicated than that...lol. Do you think Isaac Newton would write commentaries on the book of Daniel and Revelation where he mathematically validates that Jesus is the Messiah based on Old and New testament prophecy (just one small rather insignificant example of many)? It amazes me how people think people who understand and realize the nature of scriptural study all sit with their fingers crossed, having sexual intercourse with their relatives, and watching pro wrestling all day.

Did you know that there is a system of Biblical study and analysis that includes math, science, archeology, prophecy, manuscript evidence, etc etc. This is not some joke. The bible is not nearly as easy to dismiss as you think it is

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Think about it this way Corp...

Remember this Nostradamus refrence?

I / 91
The Gods shall make it appear to mankind,
That they are the authors of a great war,
The sky that was serene shall show sword and lance,
On the left hand the affliction shall be greater.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

But they can't all come true can they? Some people say the Islamic messiah, the Mahdi, may actually be the Christian Antichrist or False Prophet. I guess we'll see who's right one way or the other won't we?

reply to post by Elsha

Thank you for all of that. I might be back to pick your brain on this later, but you gave me a great starting point.

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
The beast's power comes from Rome.
The word "Pope" means "Father." The word "Father" as a title was forbidden by Jesus Christ. (Matthew 23:9)
The Pope is currently calling for a New World Order.
The Pope has been meeting with several religious authorities recently under the guise of peace, and we could see a one world interfaith religion as early as next year.

VICARIUS FILII DEI - the official title of the Pope - literally means "in place of/substituting for the Son of God". The letters in the Roman alphabet are also used in the numerical system.

V I C A R I U S
5+1+100+0+0+1+5+0 = 112

F I L I I
0+1+50+1+1 = 53

D E I
500+0+1 = 501

112+53+501 = 666

The word of God is truth. Mathematics is truth. Religion always distorts truth. Satan lives under a facade. Even Jesus was criticized by the religious leaders of his time for healing a sick person on the day of the Sabbath.

Dude, that is just spooky. Many think that the next Pope - Peter the Roman, who BTW is the last pope according to St. Malachy - is going to be in charge of the One World Religion of the Antichrist. What perplexes me is how all of the world's disparate religions will accept a new common theology. If Project Bluebeam is a real thing (I'm not convinced) then it is plausible that the Antichrist would use this technology to sway the world to accept that they have been lied to all of these years.

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by OldCorp

I believe the Bible was originally written to convey the history of man as it was described in the Sumerian tablets and the Vedic writings. There are many similarities that coincide all too well.

That being said, I think the teachings of Jesus and his movement were hijacked by the Council of Nicea in order to manipulate the new testament into a tool of control. Flawed men were able to pick and choose what writings would be included, and let's not forget that Rome had their dirty hands in it.

I think you're right on both counts. There are so many "OOPARTS" and lost cities being found, cities that displayed a high level of technology, that it is hard to deny the fact that there were advanced civilizations before our own. It is possible that the Bible is merely recounting mankind's latest foray out of the ashes.

One thing that disturbs me about the Bible is that its books were chosen by men, men who had an agenda. Many apocryphal writings were left out of the Bible, like the Book of Enoch which the early church used and gives a pretty doggone good description of contact with "angels," or for the more scientifically minded, extraterrestrials.

After 40 years of studying the Bible, I'm pretty sure that it is an accurate portrayal of history as understood by ancient men. Earth's history has been influenced by supernatural powers (Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic) for many thousands of years, and whether you want to ascribe that intervention to God or E.T. there is a pretty good case in favor of outside forces with powers beyond our reckoning interfering in the natural evolution of man.

I'd like to have someone tell me about families that have been around since Sumerian times, those that can be traced to the Annunaki. Again, I'm not saying I believe any of this, but it is a fascinating subject to cover.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join