It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Invade Iran on 01/01/2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Sorry, you ignored it the first time, so once again I have to ask.....

Really, not trying to sound condescending here, but is english perhaps not your first language? (if english is your second language.....I applaud you.....I am reasonable with speaking spanish, but reading and writing it...no way, I know I'm terrible at that)

Just trying to get an idea of your intellect / educational level.

Sentences should start with a capital letter. There should be two spaces between the end of one sentence and the start of another. Iraq is NOT spelled with a K.

Again - if English is your second language, I applaud you (better than I am at my second language), if not.....I'll bet you are failing your 6th grade English class.

look i write fast and furious.

ok?

I KNOW ALL ABOUT CAPS and sentences starting with caps ok?

I dare say i am smarter than you but i don't go showing off unlike some people.

i am a college grad.

I write this way to make you understand.

ok?

most people today have very short attention spans.

MTV level attention spans.

i find many people forget the start of the post by the time they have reached the end.

this forces me to write in short staccato sentences with wide spacing and without paragraphs.

do u understand now?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

You could have just said you are an ignorant hot head.

That would have been a shorter, but just as accurate answer.

Do you think you are the only college grad in the world?

My college was CIS, and CS....(after dumping the origninal major of PreVet Med)
add in 11 years of military experience.....and you still appear to be a child in my mind.

Thanks for ignoring the question for so long (tells me you are hiding something).....like the fact that your mental maturity is actually around the age of 12.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

i am a college grad.

do u understand now?

I see you do not know how to write.
Curious, the "college" you "grad" from, was it listed in the back of a comic book. You can not possibly be referring to a four year institution.

If so, looks like you did rather poorly in English, and geography.

Perhaps you attended a technical institution, and did not gain the mental maturity that comes from general college studies?
edit on 13-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

your insults won't change facts that iran is dangerous and a threat to us civilized folk.

you wait and watch and mark my words.

now to other people who are on my side but are very scared because they scared of invading iran we could destroy their electric power stations like this.

1 destroy all power stations in a single surprise attack.

2 destroy their power stations one by one until they give in to our demands and surrender and supply us with free oil for twenty years and our troops to supervise them and set up bases to keep an eye on them.

3 destroy both gas and electric power stations and send them back to the caves.

remember power stations cost billions and take years to build.the turbines are very fragile and the transformers even more fragile and hard to replace.

remember uranium enrichment cannot be down without electric power.

after destroying their power stations we can sell them small portable power generators at 10 times cost price plus punitive damages for defying us.

america has stealth cruise missiles and bunker busters send a dozen of these to destroy the power stations and we will have the iranians on the knees begging for mercy.

all we need to do is press a few buttons sitting in a chair and no more iran threat.
i favor option 1 and 3 as iran will be back to the stone age where they belong as they have defied us and threatened us all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join