It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Invade Iran on 01/01/2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

I reckon Sir, that being an Englishman means that I have more than a fair grasp of my proud nation's national language.

Unless you consider me surplus to requirements or dare I say it, unnecessary or even superfluous. Am I just being pedantic? Boring - moi?

Back on topic:

I do agree with you Sir, re your point about X Box warriors. Unfortunately, it is these kind of people in both our countries, who will put our armed forces in harms way as you Americans say.

As your great President Lincoln once said: Kings had always been involving and impoverishing their people in wars, pretending generally, if not always, that the good of the people was the object.

edit on 3/1/2012 by luxbaclos1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxbaclos1
reply to post by vogon42

I reckon Sir, that being an Englishman means that I have more than a fair grasp of my proud nation's national language.

Unless you consider me surplus to requirements or dare I say it, unnecessary or even superfluous. Or am I just being pedantic or boring?

Call yourself what ever you want.

You just seem to be rather hot headed about the fact that I asked you what your definition of a word was.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

The funny thing is, I did. Read my last reply to you. That is what redundent is all about. I am not hot headed but a very level headed 59 year old who has been round the block a few times.

You are obviously upset at my quip and I am sorry that I upset you. I forgot that Americans were sensative underneath all that that brash gun-toting bravado. (As a Brit, I envy the gun-toting bit!) I had thought the Smileys would have set the tone of my reply. Still, never mind.

As I see it, your country will eventually invade Iran with the help of us Brits. Not that it is needed you understand, its just that you will need somebody to take the blame when it all goes tits up, as we Brits say.

Of course there is the little problem of Syria to take care of first. After all, you don't want another beligerent Arab country to your rear when you invade a friendly neighbour of the Syrians.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You are obviously upset at my quip and I am sorry that I upset you......

Apology accepted.
Sorry that I misinterpreted your response.

Peace ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Peace? Sure, old boy. Just as long as you colonial chappies remember who your friends are.

Now, what did you think of my Syria scenario? Got to be done unless America wants to do a Hitler and fight on two fronts.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

Peace? Sure, old boy. Just as long as you colonial chappies remember who your friends are.

Now, what did you think of my Syria scenario? Got to be done unless America wants to do a Hitler and fight on two fronts.

Part of me thinks the CIA has already been contemplating that for several months.

The politicians are going to have to come up with a lot more propaganda BS to justify attacks on Syria.

Perhaps economic aid, and UN talks with them to start off?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

reply to post by vogon42

Part of me thinks the CIA has already been contemplating that for several months.

The politicians are going to have to come up with a lot more propaganda BS to justify attacks on Syria.

Perhaps economic aid, and UN talks with them to start off?

syria is a another terrorist state.the have been sponsoring and arming terrorist hamas.

another solution i came up with instead of invading why not cut of the head as a famous general said.

when the iraninan and syrian parliaments meets launch a dozen stealth cruise missiles from ship in the gulf destroying all the terrorist leaders.

burying them all.

this will leave iran headless.

as the general famously said cut of the head and the chicken runs aimlessly.

although not as good as invading and taking in oil in punishment at least it will keep them down and show our strength to destroy any terrorists who dare to attack us.

edit on 7-1-2012 by nobodysavedme because: deep thoughts.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
another solution i came up with instead of invading why not cut of the head as a famous general said.

Really, not trying to sound condescending here, but is english perhaps not your first language?

If english is your first language then.....
"cut the head of" ?? I can understand one typo, but two.

(if english is your second language.....I applaud you.....I am reasonable with speaking spanish, but reading and writing it...no way, I know I'm terrible at that)

But, to the point........What do you think the US will solve by throwing missiles all over the globe?
We (the US of A) are not the only country on the planet, and people are judged by their actions.

Do you think the bully on your block should be respected because he has more toys than you do?
Do you think the bully on your block should be respected because he pushes smaller kids around?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey dude, Iran was formed in 2800BC, that is 4812 years old... (I know this because wikipedia told me lol :lol

How old is your country and what gives you the right to tell them what to do?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Really, not trying to sound condescending here, but is english perhaps not your first language?

If english is your first language then.....
"cut the head of" ?? I can understand one typo, but two.

(if english is your second language.....I applaud you.....I am reasonable with speaking spanish, but reading and writing it...no way, I know I'm terrible at that)

But, to the point........What do you think the US will solve by throwing missiles all over the globe?
We (the US of A) are not the only country on the planet, and people are judged by their actions.

Do you think the bully on your block should be respected because he has more toys than you do?
Do you think the bully on your block should be respected because he pushes smaller kids around?

america has the right of self defense and to stop terrorism.

the war on terror is the most important war.

just imagine you are shopping with your family in a mall and a suicide bomber explodes.you find bits of your family splattered everywhere.

is that not horrific?

is not just cause?

is that not sufficient justification to take action now?

i demand answers.

look at the 9/11 we sat and did nothing and wham! bam!

everyone knows iran is supplying terrorist with explosives and terror training.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Hey dude, Iran was formed in 2800BC, that is 4812 years old... (I know this because wikipedia told me lol :lol

nobody cares if iran was formed 10 million B C.

what do morals have to with that?

could you stop your ageism?

it has nothing to do with this at all.

we have the right to self defense and stop terrorists as all decent folk who are right minded will agree with me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

...........just imagine you are shopping with your family in a mall and a suicide bomber explodes.you find bits of your family splattered everywhere.

is that not horrific?

is not just cause?

been there, but not with my family
The actual operation was called
"operation just cause"

Chances are you were not born yet, but it happened in Panama.
edit on 8-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

nobody cares if iran was formed 10 million B C.

what do morals have to with that?

could you stop your ageism?

it has nothing to do with this at all.

we have the right to self defense and stop terrorists as all decent folk who are right minded will agree with me.

You're exactly what's wrong with the world today!

It's people like you that keep the wars going on and on, endless killing for childish endless bickering like 3 year olds.

America is the one bullying Iran, Iran is thousands of miles away, it's small, it's got no-where near your capabilities and yet you're terrified of them...

That's hilarious

This war is for nothing more than oil...again....

Go back to your cozy playroom... listen to what the nice goverment man tells you, why would they lie to you?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

every day i am being vindicated more and more.

iran has admitted they have moved uranium enrichment to under a hugh mountain to stop american bombers from destroying the giant centrifuges.

now why would they do that if they not doing something bad and evil and criminal and against the law?

they may even have done this after i urged invasion.

that makes an invasion all the more valid as misiles can't go thru mountains.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

every day i am being vindicated more and more.

iran has admitted they have moved uranium enrichment to under a hugh mountain to stop american bombers from destroying the giant centrifuges.

now why would they do that if they not doing something bad and evil and criminal and against the law?

they may even have done this after i urged invasion.

that makes an invasion all the more valid as misiles can't go thru mountains.

If you'd spent billions of dollars on something would you accept a bully smashing it to pieces?

No, you'd move it to a safe place.

They've every right to defend themselves, look at it like this...

USA: Hey guys, we're going to bomb you
IRAN: Oh ok, how cool... come bomb us during the day, you'll kill more of us, here is a list of our sites
USA: We'll bomb you into the stoneage
IRAN: lolz, cool, we'll tell the army to stay at home and turn our defences off.
USA: Cool
IRAN: Ok, c'ya soon...

Not going to happen is it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

....... american bombers.................

You have used "american" in so many of your rants so far.
Please clarify, so as not to gain the spite of all of them. Which americans are you referring to.

North America, Central America, South America?

Is there any specific county, or are you speaking for an entire continent?
edit on 11-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

what you mean bully?

they are flouting the law.we want to enforce after they refused.

they reveal their guilt by moving illegal operations under a mountain.this reveals their guilt and malevolent intentions... they have been caught red handed.

they are a threat.they have threatened a a very small, very tiny country called isreal.

they have said they will remove it from the map.

they have supplied terror material to our enemies in irak.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Please clarify, so as not to gain the spite of all of them. Which americans are you referring to.

there is only one America when people talk about America.

The United States of America.

Pax Americana.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

what you mean bully?

they are flouting the law.we want to enforce after they refused.

they reveal their guilt by moving illegal operations under a mountain.this reveals their guilt and malevolent intentions... they have been caught red handed.

they are a threat.they have threatened a a very small, very tiny country called isreal.

they have said they will remove it from the map.

they have supplied terror material to our enemies in irak.

Sorry, you ignored it the first time, so once again I have to ask.....

Really, not trying to sound condescending here, but is english perhaps not your first language? (if english is your second language.....I applaud you.....I am reasonable with speaking spanish, but reading and writing it...no way, I know I'm terrible at that)

Just trying to get an idea of your intellect / educational level.

Sentences should start with a capital letter. There should be two spaces between the end of one sentence and the start of another. Iraq is NOT spelled with a K.

Again - if English is your second language, I applaud you (better than I am at my second language), if not.....I'll bet you are failing your 6th grade English class.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

there is only one America when people talk about America.

The United States of America.

Pax Americana.

OK, now I have to ask.

Are you perhaps "mentally challenged"?

Honestly, I do not hold anything against you if you are, just think it would help communication here to know the facts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join