It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Invade Iran on 01/01/2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

For once, some common sense on ATS. Hat tip, sir.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Not sure if trolling or just really, really stupid.

EDIT: OKAY JUST REALLY REALLY STUPID

edit on 28-12-2011 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Is this thread a joke ...
your op describe perfectly the USA

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Please spare me, what a really silly thing to say, finally some SENSE?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Wow all that information and no experience to back it up. I don't need to search on wiki to know how destructible our tanks are. See, what you are is a real-life human parrot. You read or hear, and you repeat without even thinking about it. Talk to someone that has some actual overseas experience (other than me, you have already succeeded in ticking me off), or better yet, sign on the dotted line and put your ass where the metal meets the meat and then there would be some purpose for a discussion. As far as I'm concerned you're just another wannabe.

why would i need experience when the facts exist.

do you deny the wiki information?

do you deny terrorism?

they started the attack on america on 9/11.

if they willing to murder 3500 innocent people in the twin towers who were not even in the army then they will murder 500000 or 5 million with a nuke without compunction.they welcome death.they don't fear death.

that is why we must stop iran from getting nukes at any cost.

that ahmeadjead dictator is on record he will destroy isreal.

we see demonstrations on iranian tv preaching "death to america".

if that is not proof of hostile intent i don't know what is.

america stands for progress ,liberty and happiness for all.

they stand for the opposite.which is?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Stop the trolling
your words dont even make sense .. do you lie on purpose ?
or you are simply out of common sens

we know who really did 9/11
we know that 9/11 was a false flag op to make ME wars
we know Iran didnt attack anyone in 200 yrs
we know who already nuked 2 civilian city
we know who wants the USA to wage war in the ME
we know that the us congress is 3/4 zionist controlled
we know they dont care about the million of Irakis who already died
we know that Saddam didnt have any WMD
we know Iran also dont have WMD

and we know that if the USA and Israel launch their missile at Iran
hundred of thousand of innocent Iranians will die
and you would agree to this ?
You are an Evil person who needs a correction
to spread such hatred and violence
do you think God the Creator would be proud of your soul ??
by agreeing to kill hundred of thousand of innocent ..

That mean you are an extremist radical futur terrorist
the opposite side of God
Hell will be waiting for you at the end
for such poison words
edit on 12/28/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad

america will not tolerate iranian nukes. = *pats head*, well done, mr. Junior G man. Want a badge? SURE YOU DO!

hilarious.....dude I'm still laughing from that one (had to star you for that)

I'll bet you made him upset enough he broke his crayon.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm quite sure that the facts do exist. Just as sure as I am that you don't have a clue just what they are or where they may be. You take the myths of war as fact and glorify the crap out of it. There was never any proof that a man in a cave in Afghanistan planned all of the attack, and even if that were the case, what the heck does that have to do with Iran, or Iraq, for that matter. I think you need to understand that wars are fought by real people, not just blips on your damn TV screen. I think you would sing a different tune if, as a prerequisite to invading Iran, YOU have to put your butt on the line instead of volunteering someone else's son or daughter to go die for so you can have your illusion of freedom. You have no facts to back up your reasons, and therefore your reasons are baseless and, in effect, not worth the effort wasted typing them. And I'd really hate for you to overexert yourself so please, no more responses, I've had my fill of pre-teen ramblings for the day.

EDIT: BTW let them destroy Israel. You know who's problem that would be? Why Israelis of course. I don't see where we figure in there. They dug their own grave as far as I'm concerned. Do evil and thou shalt receive in kind.
edit on 28/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

I'm quite sure that the facts do exist. Just as sure as I am that you don't have a clue just what they are or where they may be. You take the myths of war as fact and glorify the crap out of it. There was never any proof that a man in a cave in Afghanistan planned all of the attack, and even if that were the case, what the heck does that have to do with Iran, or Iraq, for that matter. I think you need to understand that wars are fought by real people, not just blips on your damn TV screen. I think you would sing a different tune if, as a prerequisite to invading Iran, YOU have to put your butt on the line instead of volunteering someone else's son or daughter to go die for so you can have your illusion of freedom. You have no facts to back up your reasons, and therefore your reasons are baseless and, in effect, not worth the effort wasted typing them. And I'd really hate for you to overexert yourself so please, no more responses, I've had my fill of pre-teen ramblings for the day.

EDIT: BTW let them destroy Israel. You know who's problem that would be? Why Israelis of course. I don't see where we figure in there. They dug their own grave as far as I'm concerned. Do evil and thou shalt receive in kind.
edit on 28/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

look i told you already abrams tanks are the safest yet you persist with your foolishness.

why are you worried anyway. are they your next of kin?

yo don't know them from adam.

invasion is vital to stop iranian nukes.

just imagine iran gets a nukes.they could easily smuggle them into america using diplomatic pouch and destroy washington.

imagine all our leaders snuffed out.

america wuld fall apart.

we will be leaderless.we wont have a senator or congressman or a leader.

AMERICA WILL BE LEADERLESS.

because of soft touch liberals people like you.

edit on 29-12-2011 by nobodysavedme because: more reasons.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

ahh if only that was true
"Do evil and thou shalt receive in kind."

the zionist jews really think they are invicible even against karma and God himself
they have the biggest ego ever
filled with hatred and racist
they are ready to sacrifice the entire world with a WW3

God will judge them at the end
they think they will go to heaven ..
the zionist jews are an abominations from hell
this satan cult need to be wiped off the map
before they wipe off the map everyone else

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Wow.....look everyone, its a small mind attached to a big mouth.

BTW: Jr its IED, not IUD. IUD is what your parents should have used.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I hate to go off topic, however, whenever i hear service members arguing like Joe Blow does not have the right to express an opinion about sending troops to conflict just because they have never served. Well I respectfully refute that assertion. Working your azz off to help pay for all the military toys and boys (girls too but it didnt rhyme) whom are volunteers gives Joe Blow the right to an opinion. It might not mean much but he has the right. Find a different arguement.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Not that you would know what I'm talking about but I know what it's like to put my ass on the line, therefore I know the human tolls of war. There is no such thing as war without consequence. And while those rusted out fuel guzzling pieces of crap that you call M1s may be the safest in the world, but they are far from indestructible and, again, like you probably don't realise, you can't win a war with tanks alone, least of all one of an urban variety. Your comment about losing all your precious politicians made me chuckle a lil bit. I don't think most of the world would miss them and neither would I. Oh, and soft-touch liberals like me stand up to bullies so little cowards like you don't have to so I'd be careful what you wish for if I was you. If people like me disappeared tomorrow, the real thing would kill you quick.
edit on 30/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yup....If only.......It's no wonder this guy has a handle like Nobodysavedme though eh? I wouldn't save him either lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

See that's the thing, most people with no service don't have a clue (no offence) what war is really about. Therefore I have a problem with someone parrotting false propaganda that, given the sad state of the education system, fluoride in the water, some people may actually believe this crap. This is not just some kid trying to edge his opinion in, this is proof of what ails our societies. So you'll have to excuse me if I take offence to the views of a military groupie. Like I always say, if people think they have everything figured out, they should enlist if only just to realise how wrong they were, as it was in my case. You people assume that I only come from the military perspective alone, but I am a man of many perspectives, something that is lacking in todays society. What can I say, we're a dying breed.
edit on 30/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

I hate to go off topic, however, whenever i hear service members arguing like Joe Blow does not have the right to express an opinion about sending troops to conflict just because they have never served. Well I respectfully refute that assertion. Working your azz off to help pay for all the military toys and boys (girls too but it didnt rhyme) whom are volunteers gives Joe Blow the right to an opinion. It might not mean much but he has the right. Find a different arguement.

OK, but if Joe Blow has not operated and Abrams tank, it makes me think that perhaps he does not have a lot of experience with an Abrams.

How would you feel if they are wheeling you into surgery, and the doctor says....
"I've never done this before, but I read a Wiki article about it" ..?
edit on 30-12-2011 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Well Vogon if you were the Dr. I would be very nervous because you dont read and comprehend what i said, but you seem quick to respond. I stated he has the right to an opinion. I also stated that might not mean much. A man has a right to an opinion, thats the basic right of freedom. Thats my point. If your arguement is based on him not being allowed to have an opinion on the basis of him not serving you are wrong. Me personally i do not agree with one thing the guy said and i am willing to debate the topic on his statements not by assuming he has never served.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why would I be offended. There you go assuming again. Basing your position on an assumption (that I have not served) therefore placing yourself in some better position to sort out the BS.

If you eliminate your assumptions from your arguement I agree with everything you have stated. And yes i too believe the guys position is ridiculous. So ridiculous i do not believe he is for real. This post has to be for reaction purposes only.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
reply to post by vogon42

...... I stated he has the right to an opinion. I also stated that might not mean much. A man has a right to an opinion, thats the basic right of freedom.

I understand that, and I did not say he has no right to an opinion. Actually my self and my brothers in arms...have fought so that the people in my country can keep that right to an opinion.

If your arguement is based on him not being allowed to have an opinion on the basis of him not serving you are wrong.

No, my point is that if he has never maintained or operated an Abrams.....his opinion on what we should do with the Abrams means very little.
(thats why the example with the Dr. )
Do you see my point?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Yes i see you point and applaud your persistence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join