It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing dream I had (Drawing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I had an amazing dream last night, one that I simply cannot explain. It was just stunning what was going on, so much so that I have just finished drawing from visuals I can remember. It was very colourful and very different from my usual dreams and I think that comes across in the drawings.

Usually I can easily percieve the meaning behind my dreams though this one I have no idea, any thing you get the feel off? All I can really see is the cityscape to the right with clouds, the rest is a bit weird.
edit on 27-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nice job on the art work.

You should create coloring books.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Nice job on the art work.

You should create coloring books.

Thanks, I have been drawing since aslong as I can remember. It has always been abstract with random shapes but this is the first time I have had a dream like it. It was very odd, its one of those ones where you remember more and more throughout the day.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Wow, that's some nice work.

I see a boat in a tumultuous storm. Maybe a city in the sky, or on the sea. It's very non-rigid except for the figure in the center. Kind of hard to interpret and confusing, but maybe that's the point.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz

Wow, that's some nice work.

I see a boat in a tumultuous storm. Maybe a city in the sky, or on the sea. It's very non-rigid except for the figure in the center. Kind of hard to interpret and confusing, but maybe that's the point.

Yeah I was going to say, it felt like the sea was in the sky and some city was in the background. The figure in the middle was not really intentional, I was just drawing from my head and it kind of appeared. I don’t remember any figures but it was very detailed and the whole scene was moving like an ocean.

Just reminded me of a dream I had where there were two amazingly detailed dragons connected to each other like hundreds of strands of string twisting around each other. I love dreams, hopefully more dreams like this start coming to me so I can do a series.

edit on 27-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

we dream because our pineal gland in our brain pruduces dmt during r.e.m. Dmt is a natural hallucinagine in nature and can be found in many plants in your backyard that are green. I think its cool how its such a common thing outside your door that when we sleep we are somehow connected with nature.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The moon, the sky, the earth, the waters, and the ship....A distant past in another existence, during the fall when all was quite a moment before a storm.

Just reminded me of a dream I had where there were two amazingly detailed dragons connected to each other like hundreds of strands of string twisting around each other.

You should definitely try to draw or put into image the dragons, I't sounds familiar and also interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

The figure in the middle was not really intentional, I was just drawing from my head and it kind of appeared.

Eh, there are no mistakes in art, I've come to find out. Even if you don't understand it now, it will come to you. After all, it did come from you.

And looking for more dreams is just an excuse. You could do an entire painting series based on this one sketch. Sh##, I could.

I had a dream a week ago with the image of an aircraft carrier being flown around by a helicopter (sort of tied up with strings) and I'm going to execute the painting in two days. I can't wait.
It's really weird what comes to us in our dreams; Seems like fate, or something.

new topics

top topics

join